• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
GGs to @ Space Stranger Space Stranger
Your Luigi and Captain Falcon are shamazing~
Your Mii Brawler is also Awesome!
Did you like the impression of @Rocket Raccoon I did? :3
Also;
Sprinkle the Water,
Chop the Tree,
Th-

Thr-
THROW IT!
*KO*
Never gets old! :laugh:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Does anyone else wanna play Smash?
I got about 3-and-a-Half Hours to spare, so speak up if you wanna play around :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
GGs to @ Space Stranger Space Stranger
Your Luigi and Captain Falcon are shamazing~
Your Mii Brawler is also Awesome!
Did you like the impression of @Rocket Raccoon I did? :3
Also;
Sprinkle the Water,
Chop the Tree,
Th-

Thr-
THROW IT!
*KO*
Never gets old! :laugh:
Smash Potato: The Game Where Pain Will Be Your Teacher!

We should do an Ow_The_Edg and EDGY round another time.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Get yourself an Ice Heal man! And Protean and use a steel move and you will be rightly resistant!
If ooooonly I couuuuuuuuuuld do thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
I'm in Canada where it's snowing like mad and I have a T-Shirt on
Mann Up, Broski :U
I don't have your natural resistance to cold. .-.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's funny because Little Mac has the lowest win ratio in the game!
Well that's because anyone who tries to play him don't even know how to play him, but pick him anyway because of his decent ground game. This is a common occurrence with quite a few games (like Metal Mario in Mario Kart).
Personally I'm surprised there's not a trope for it.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Well that's because anyone who tries to play him don't even know how to play him, but pick him anyway because of his decent ground game. This is a common occurrence with quite a few games (like Metal Mario in Mario Kart).
Personally I'm surprised there's not a trope for it.
Im surprised people still think Little Mac is OP, Even lucario can dance around his punches till sudden death pops up or even go toe to toe and win. Hes the living incarnation of Grab Bait.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Probably the ban is to prevent a Jolt Haymaker SD fest during the Tournament :laugh:
That's true. How do we know they're banning Little Mac because they think he's OP?

Maybe Mac's banned because they want to save players from embarrassment when they SD as Mac. And knowing how popular that boxer is, SD fest is right. :troll:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Banning Little Mac has nothing to do with tiers or such. It's his shoes. They squeak to an uncomfortable level. It makes him strong. Squeaky shoes. FYI.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ha, banning Mac. Actually honestly I'd probably do the same thing, but there's Sheik, Rosa, Diddy, Lucario, and maybe Greninja that's more threatening. The only general problem with Mac is that he's kinda effective even if you don't use him well at all, with the exception of Side-B spammers from For Glory.

But onto better news, I finally got a Wii U. Sure no GCC yet, but hey, I'm just happy to get the hard part outta the way (getting a Wii U and setting it up).

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
That's true. How do we know they're banning Little Mac because they think he's OP?
Maybe Mac's banned because they want to save players from embarrassment when they SD as Mac. And knowing how popular that boxer is, SD fest is right. :troll:
I'm thinking they're banning him so we can get some variety in the match-ups. Though it does seem a bit haphazard, I hardly see people actually use him seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom