• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Hah! Flame shield does not save you!
Maybe he's everything proof. Whenever I played imaginary games with my older brother, he was everything proof. Of course, I wasn't allowed to be everything proof, because he had already taken it :'(

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Look out, we got ourselves a down aerial pro right here!
You are correct sir! Hes a pro at hitting you with down air and plummeting to blast zone while you land on the stage by 2 inches!:4lucario:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So apparently there's a challenge requiring you to clear classic on intensity 9.0 without losing a single life.

**** that ****

D

Deleted member

So apparently there's a challenge requiring you to clear classic on intensity 9.0 without losing a single life.

**** that ****
I've almost done it with Little Mac a few times, I just goofed on Master Fortress a couple of times and lost track of myself in the chaotic battles other times
Or got killed by Luigi.
It's not too hard when you think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

**** that ****

Seriously though, yeah it's going to be very hard completing that challenge.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

Seriously though, yeah it's going to be very hard completing that challenge.
probably made with customs in mind. probably easier to go full tank mode and have max defense.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I've almost done it with Little Mac a few times, I just goofed on Master Fortress a couple of times and lost track of myself in the chaotic battles other times
Or got killed by Luigi.
It's not too hard when you think about it.
The hardest part I think will just be beating Master Core without losing a stock.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That moment you get really angry at someone's comment about politics and want to say something back, but realize the most it's going to do is get everyone even more angry at eachother

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
It doesn't matter. You could have max defense and still find a way to lose a stock.
Damn right I would! -Proceeds to crack skull with extreme speed 1 inch away from the angled side of the bottom of the stage and loses a stock-

D

Deleted member

The hardest part I think will just be beating Master Core with only one stock.
Master Core is slightly harder in this version, it attacks faster and seems to hit harder. But it's not too hard, especially since you've probably had a ton of practice on the 3DS.
Master Fortress is a bit easier though, the only enemies that spawn are Stalfos, Lethiniums, Geemers, and Plasma Wisps. Though the enemies are placed in a way that you're probably going to go into a danger zone if you get hit, especially Stalfos, and the Plasma Wisps are just as annoying as they are in Smash Run. But most of it comes down to memorization, since the layout and enemy spawns are the exact same every time.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Master Core is slightly harder in this version, it attacks faster and seems to hit harder. But it's not too hard, especially since you've probably had a ton of practice on the 3DS.
Master Fortress is a bit easier though, the only enemies that spawn are Stalfos, Lethiniums, Geemers, and Plasma Wisps. Though the enemies are placed in a way that you're probably going to go into a danger zone if you get hit, especially Stalfos, and the Plasma Wisps are just as annoying as they are in Smash Run. But most of it comes down to memorization, since the layout and enemy spawns are the exact same every time.
Ummmm, actually once I beat Master Core on 9.0 I never bothered facing him again.

My bad. :ohwell:

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
CNN is trying its hardest not to sound like it's choosing a side XD
Master Core sux
On that eloquent note I'm off to bed

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
It's a shame that the Wii U Gamepad can't be fully turned off while the Wii U is still on. All that power being wasted while I use the Wii U Pro controller...

D

Deleted member

Ummmm, actually once I beat Master Core on 9.0 I never bothered facing him again.

My bad. :ohwell:
Well then I wish you the best of luck and may Sakurai have mercy on your poor soul.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had a "Bipartisan" organization come to my door wanting me to vote for a specific candidate

I told them I was supporting a different candidate, and they tried to convince me a little to change my mind

When I told them I probably wasn't going to vote anyway they said I should

Then I wondered why they'd want me to vote when I just told them I was opposing their candidate

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
No. That comes out tomorrow. I'm hyped for Smash Bros being released here in 2.5 days.

[edit] That Hyrule Warriors Twilight Princess DLC looks mighty fine as well (as a side note).
30 days for me!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

**** that ****
oh thats nothing theres a challenge that you have to beat classic with marth on 9.0 in 12 minutes

you might want to just golden hammer that one

and wait until you hear this one

you got to beat true all-star on normal or hard without using any heal items

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
2.5 days Left

All aboard the hype train

:) :awesome: :b: :colorful: :estatic: :lol: :rotfl::smash: :joyful:

At first I read this is as 2.5 days left l a o r h y etan
I didn't know what kind of ancient ritual you were preparing, but it would have been when Smash comes out.

Anyway, hype train wooooo!

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
And possible different countries too. I am Australian.
Oh. I'm American, but I don't have Smash Wii U yet. I pre ordered it at Toys R Us for the amiibo (Link), and it hasn't come yet.

Funny story, actually. The amiibo was apparently delayed, but for some reason, I got it way earlier than the game. I got it yesterday.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
oh thats nothing theres a challenge that you have to beat classic with marth on 9.0 in 12 minutes

you might want to just golden hammer that one

and wait until you hear this one

you got to beat true all-star on normal or hard without using any heal items
You can hammer the Marth one, but you can't with clearing 9.0 classic without losing a stock. You can also hammer the true allstar mode without healing one.

the8thark

Smash Lord
Oh. I'm American, but I don't have Smash Wii U yet. I pre ordered it at Toys R Us for the amiibo (Link), and it hasn't come yet.

Funny story, actually. The amiibo was apparently delayed, but for some reason, I got it way earlier than the game. I got it yesterday.
Well hope you get the game very soon :)
At first I read this is as 2.5 days left l a o r h y etan
I didn't know what kind of ancient ritual you were preparing, but it would have been when Smash comes out.

Anyway, hype train wooooo!
Thanks and woot woot. After this weekend only one more week to wait till everyone has it. Those J.aps have to wait and wait and wait for it. Feel sorry for them.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
looks like Ill be staying off online when Japan and europe gets the game
Dunno about you but I have had some flawless connections to japanese players and european players while having some terrible connections with some other players in america.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom