• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
Its really badly thought out as you get points JUST for playing a character that is in the conquest and not when its vs the opposing team with a conquest character and points are still drip fed for every loss then top it off you can end up negating your contribution if you play teams and end up teamed up with a character thats not on your conquest team.

But its something to hop into for free stuff.
Meh, it just feels really tacked on. But it's not hurting anyone, so it doesn't really bother me.

Webzter

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone. Can I just ask for people to play against on the Wii U/3DS, or is there a dedicated thread for that?

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
I like it when it turns into a shulk party when playing for glory free for all. I get to watch as every once in a while a shulk will backslash off the ledge because he thought he was a different shulk. Meanwhile I have fun being the only lucario and not having this issue!
Ever since Greninja's nerfs, I've seen less Greninjas which is cool. Means that people who actually are interested in Greninja are playing Greninja instead of just playing him cause he's good.

Hey everyone. Can I just ask for people to play against on the Wii U/3DS, or is there a dedicated thread for that?
You know what's even better than creating a thread/posting in threads?

This site: http://www.smashladder.com

Holy moly it's really nice and easy to find somebody to play with using that

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ever since Greninja's nerfs, I've seen less Greninjas which is cool. Means that people who actually are interested in Greninja are playing Greninja instead of just playing him cause he's good.

You know what's even better than creating a thread/posting in threads?

This site: http://www.smashladder.com

Holy moly it's really nice and easy to find somebody to play with using that
Honestly Greninja was rare for me even before the nerf, though other lucario is still the rarest thing ever. Somedays it feels like Im the only lucario online.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Key Selection Criteria suck. Applying for jobs sucks. No wonder there are so many people on welfare/ unemployed. There's no job shortage, they just make applying for jobs a drag.

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
Someone convince me to not go out and buy an amiibo tomorrow. They're so useless.....but I want one. It confuses me and I don't like it.

Key Selection Criteria suck. Applying for jobs sucks. No wonder there are so many people on welfare/ unemployed. There's no job shortage, they just make applying for jobs a drag.
I know that feel. I had a pretty decent job, then had to quit because of knee surgery. Now I've been unemployed for a decent amount of time, and jobs are scarce. Almost had one at Gamestop, but they must have saw something they didn't like, because they just flip flopped and said they weren't hiring.

Last edited:

Jiggsbomb

Smash Ace
Someone convince me to not go out and buy an amiibo tomorrow. They're so useless.....but I want one. It confuses me and I don't like it.
Amiibos are not useless! They are not only sweet looking figures, they're also scannable so you can play with them in game. You can fight your (Lets say you buy a captain falcon amiibo) Captain falcon in smash and level him all the way to 50! He will become tough as nails. But he will also become your friend!
But that's not all! You can also scan in him mario kart, so you can show your moves on the race track!
So buy an amiibo and make Captain falcon, proud!

mimgrim

Smash Hero
ASKDGF

I still can't get my music in Project M to work properly. Every time I think I have it fixed another song start acting up, either no song at all, the song starts to go staticy and another song tries to play over it, or the song just stop completely mid-song into complete silence. And before you ask, yes I have defragged it.. multiple times and recently I haven't bee able to get it to ever defrag properly (every time I try it goes straight back to analyzing stuff instead of the defragging process) and have even tried formatting the card... multiple times. This is really annoying.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG I ran into my first wild shiny since Gold and Silver gen 2

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
My first ever shiny was Gyrados in Gold...
My second was Gyrados in HeartGold...

Then I've gotten some shinies from events and a Shiny Poliwrath off the GTS.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
My first shiny was a pineco in original Silver version!

D

Deleted member

What's the best console generation? First? Second? Third? Fourth? Fifth? Sixth? Seventh?? Eighth???

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
OMG I ran into my first wild shiny since Gold and Silver gen 2
The Gyrados in Lake Rage doesn't count.
Congrats! The only shiny I ever caught was a Sandrew in Heartgold version...(Which is awesome because red Sandslash, I'm I right?)
My first ever shiny was Gyrados in Gold...
My second was Gyrados in HeartGold...
You stole my joke.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What's the best console generation? First? Second? Third? Fourth? Fifth? Sixth? Seventh?? Eighth???
3rd, 5th and 7th.

I've too many fond memories with the NES, N64 and DS. 3DS might cach up in the future, but not yet.

As for shiny, I've only ever seen one Shiny Oddish in Emerald.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom