• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
WELCOME 2 SMASHBOARDS NON DUCK STRANGER
Thanks. I decided to join this forum because I love Smash Bros. and want to improve. I'm just kinda confused how to navigate this forum, as perhaps I should make an introduction thread because I'm new, but I just don't know where--

Hey, wait?!

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Is the graveyard for people that are too lazy to take their take their pokemon to the pokecenter?
Clearly some pokemon only die by old age! Also the fossil pokemon are confirmed to be capable of dying!

Strofirko

Smash Master
I will be sincere with you folks,I actually only like the death battles,because of the sound of the broken keyboards on the comments...

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Clearly some pokemon only die by old age! Also the fossil pokemon are confirmed to be capable of dying!
How about the dead Marowak that was murdered by Team Rocket?

Also, got an A+ for the first time since my first college semester.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I didn't think that many people would get mad if Spider-Man beat Batman in a fight. I'm a fan of both, but I could see how the guy with the actual super-powers would win. He's in a different league in that regard. Still, Batman vs Captain America makes more sense. The two of them are in a similar "power rank" or whatever.

Goku and Superman was gonna start a flame war not matter who won or lost.

Still, I do want to see Kirby vs Buu.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
And yet when a 10 year old comes to take down their organization with a foot tall mouse they just sent rats and bats at him
Exactly! Saves ammo! Bullets are near impossible to make in the pokemon world!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And yet when a 10 year old comes to take down their organization with a foot tall mouse they just sent rats and bats at him
To be fair, said 10 year old kid would normally carry a Cannon Turtle or Fire Dragon that'd kill said goons if they tried to pull some ****.

That's kind of why guns normally don't mean **** in Pokemon. They have super animals that do the killing for them.

Last edited:

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
Speaking of butthurt, their Sonic vs Mario vid, it's obvious they wanted it to end, since Mario got dizzy after eating the Mega Mushroom, it still confuses me to this day.

When did Mario ever get dizzy after eating a mushroom?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Speaking of butthurt, their Sonic vs Mario vid, it's obvious they wanted it to end, since Mario got dizzy after eating the Mega Mushroom, it still confuses me to this day.

Well, you shouldn't really eat that many shrooms if you start seeing blue hedgehogs. Honestly, I don't really get it either.

I did want Mario to win though. But Mario has way too many power-ups to keep track of.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Ever watched a Dorkly video? Mario didn't get dizzy, but he did get gigantism.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW

Butthurt Battles indeed...
The only one of those that really stung to me was Luigi vs Tails (and Peach vs Zelda but I realized they were right). It's like... if Sonic beats Mario, why would you do another battle from the two universes? Especially if the Sonic character is going to win again.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
The only one of those that really stung to me was Luigi vs Tails (and Peach vs Zelda but I realized they were right). It's like... if Sonic beats Mario, why would you do another battle from the two universes? Especially if the Sonic character is going to win again.
I really think Luigi should've taken that one. He had the tools and experience to overcome Tails.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I don't feel like starting homework early. Anyone want to play a match on the 3DS?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So apparently, you can only take snapshots on the Wii U if you have an SD card.

...why? >.>

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Rant Mode Engage:

I hate Greninja so so much......He is so unfun to play against and you can't get near him. All he does is hit you with stars, grab, up throw, up air repeat until death.

Projectiles don't work as he just jumps right over them and fairs you to death. I hate Greninja so so much. And this is from somebody who loves to play AGAINST Little Mac.
@elusiveTranscendent

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Whoops, that wasn't the edit button...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom