• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just watched a Let's Play of the adventure game "Harvester" and there is a trick ending

You have to decide to kill your love interest and escape the fake reality, or die in the real world but live out a lifetime with your love interest in the fake reality. Take note that while she is your love interest, you've known her for a week maybe.

In BOTH choices the girl is going to be killed, one by you and the other by the people holding both of you hostage; but in one choice you live.

Would you live a lifetime with someone you've only known a week but have you IRL body killed off, or kill someone with your own hands in exchange for freedom?

Although the price of your freedom is not only killing the girl but also joining their organization of serial killers

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You know what? I will laugh SOOOOOOOO hard if Kirby manages to kill Majin Buu in the next Death Battle. I love Kirby and all, but he doesn't stand a chance against a monster that was known to causally destroy planets as a hobby.
*Galaxies
That reminds me, I caught up with Dragon Ball Multiverse, it's sooooo good.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
A song about the protagonist of the live-action movies of the show your username is from. :lick:
Shia didn't start in Transformers until Michael Bay, which Cliffjumper has been at least leaked for in the fifth movie, but Cliffjumper was one of the very first transformers in the 80's.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

All those people calling Link "Zelda"
Found this in the comments section:
Mario- Mario
Luigi- Green Mario
Peach- Fat Princess
Rosalina- Elsa
Yoshi- Reptar
Bowser- GODZILLA!!!
Link- Zelda
Zelda- Crossdressing
Gannondorf- Ireland
Samus- Iron Man
Wario- Fat Mario
Kirby- Princess Bubblegum
Meta Knight- Batman
Lucario- Goku
Mewtwo- Buu
Donkey Kong- Great Ape
Charizard- Dragon (Not Really)
R.O.B- WALL-E
Shulk- Kingdom Hearts
Fire Emblem- Anime
Capt. Falcon- FALCON PUNCH!!!
Mr.Game & Watch- Blackface

Da best XD

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Tried going to a Gamestop for their last copy of the bundle. Someone got there right before me. On my way back my tire gets destroyed by a slash...I'm still waiting for assistance in the middle of nowhere...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just watched a Let's Play of the adventure game "Harvester" and there is a trick ending

You have to decide to kill your love interest and escape the fake reality, or die in the real world but live out a lifetime with your love interest in the fake reality. Take note that while she is your love interest, you've known her for a week maybe.

In BOTH choices the girl is going to be killed, one by you and the other by the people holding both of you hostage; but in one choice you live.

Would you live a lifetime with someone you've only known a week but have you IRL body killed off, or kill someone with your own hands in exchange for freedom?

Although the price of your freedom is not only killing the girl but also joining their organization of serial killers
This reminds me of Inception.

How about this one for size?

Ike's flames are fueled by the delicious tears of Chrom fanboys. :4myfriends:
I thought Ike's flames were fueled by his friends and if he has no friends... Well, he becomes really scrawny. Wait a minute... Brawl only had 2 playable Fire Emblem characters and 1 Assist Trophy while SSB4 has 4 playable, 1 Assist Trophy, and 1 "special". Ike also became buffer in SSB4... Hmm, I believe we've found Ike's weakness. Time to cut the other FE characters including Marth. :p

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Tried going to a Gamestop for their last copy of the bundle. Someone got there right before me. On my way back my tire gets destroyed by a slash...I'm still waiting for assistance in the middle of nowhere...
That's ironic

I bought the last couple of a bundle at a gamestop and slashed someone's tire on my way out

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
"Ike is going to be replaced by Chrom.", they said.

"Chrom will be the new Fire Emblem character.", they said.
"SSB4''ll be fun", they said.

"Online will be better", they said.

"We won't rage", they said.

"Ridley will be playable", the said.

"That ain't Falco", they said.

"Wolf's a clone", they said.

"Black liquorice is tasty", they said.

"'Shrooms are fun", they said.

"Well, now I'm in jail", I said.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
"SSB4''ll be fun", they said.

"Online will be better", they said.

"We won't rage", they said.

"Ridley will be playable", the said.

"That ain't Falco", they said.

"Wolf's a clone", they said.

"Black liquorice is tasty", they said.

"'Shrooms are fun", they said.

"Well, now I'm in jail", I said.
What an unfortunate series of events.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I just want to let people know that I've finally got a name change.

I was formerly know as "CrophMaruMariolu2W0vol41PEeeeeek".

Just in case you're not, y'know, confused or don't know who I was before.

Strofirko

Smash Master
You know what? I will laugh SOOOOOOOO hard if Kirby manages to kill Majin Buu in the next Death Battle. I love Kirby and all, but he doesn't stand a chance against a monster that was known to causally destroy planets as a hobby.
Death battles,you mean butthurt battles:troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Your new name is strange and confusing. The older one was easier to understand. :troll:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Since Pac-Man in Smash, I've been wanting to try the Pac-Man World series.

I already had 1 & 2 (like them so far) and today I just ordered 3 (for GameCube) for $16.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Rant Mode Engage:

I hate Greninja so so much......He is so unfun to play against and you can't get near him. All he does is hit you with stars, grab, up throw, up air repeat until death.

Projectiles don't work as he just jumps right over them and fairs you to death. I hate Greninja so so much. And this is from somebody who loves to play AGAINST Little Mac.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

WELCOME 2 SMASHBOARDS NON DUCK STRANGER

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Rant Mode Engage:

I hate Greninja so so much......He is so unfun to play against and you can't get near him. All he does is hit you with stars, grab, up throw, up air repeat until death.

Projectiles don't work as he just jumps right over them and fairs you to death. I hate Greninja so so much. And this is from somebody who loves to play AGAINST Little Mac.
Play as Pikachu or Lucario. Electric-types and Fighting-types are super effective against Water and Dark-types. :p

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
'sup guys. Spent the last 3 hours playing my new copy of Smash Bros. Great news and bad news:

• The game's awesome.
  • I don't think I can play online until the patch goes online in Europe Friday. My Wii U won't detect the latest patch. >.>

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
FAKE!
Pokemons only faints.

The only one that surprised me was zelda and peach,if that ninja named sheik appeared to help it would be different.
Is the graveyard for people that are too lazy to take their take their pokemon to the pokecenter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom