• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You sir are denying denial while in denial over denying being in denial! You are clearly in denial!
Well I don't know what you're talking about, but I know exactly where I am, and it's not Denial.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Impressive, but I digress, I do NOT believe that Nintendo will buy back Rare.
If they wanted, they could've done it a long time ago.

Let's be realistic, they don't need Rare anymore. So we sadly will never get Banjo-Threeie or Conker sequel.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
But seriously, mad props to some of these people who know what an Astro Boy is.
True that. Quite a few of them knew who Mega Man was, and Astro Boy was Mega Man's inspiration. I was dying when the one guy said Method Man. Samus got no love though.

But let's not forget our main man "Captain Eagle". Who has the power of Spider-Man and the Flash.

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
Exactly.
She even has the 3DS Version, but she gets pissed whenever I wanna play on my own. |:\

In other news;
As for Custom Move Progress, Me & My Sister have :4duckhunt: and :4rob: finished, and everyone else is steadily getting there (nowhere close to done, though)
I need to get this out, but your sister sounds like a control freak like Hitler or Mao. Whiny cowardly brats that get away with everything and always die a nobody. Hopefully she will get over this.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I need to get this out, but your sister sounds like a control freak like Hitler or Mao. Whiny cowardly brats that get away with everything and always die a nobody. Hopefully she will get over this.
At least they don't die as a Heartless! *cricket noises* ... I'll be in my sad corner.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just found out I'm a few days late for the now-gone 3 for $30 amiibo sale at Toy "R" Us.

That strikes one store off my Black Friday list.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So fun fact: I'm actually in Oakland right now, it's actually pretty nice outside at 64 degrees, but I better hope I can find a close enough best buy by Black Friday.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You know what? I will laugh SOOOOOOOO hard if Kirby manages to kill Majin Buu in the next Death Battle. I love Kirby and all, but he doesn't stand a chance against a monster that was known to causally destroy planets as a hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom