• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
In terms of most likely to least likely veterans I'd think it'd go something like this. (Characters together are tied or close to tied in likelyness)

Wolf-Lucas
Snake
Roy
Squirtle-Ivysaur
Ice Climbers (if they can figure out how to implement them into the 3DS, they'll be tied with Lucas and Wolf.)

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Squabbling over DLC?

I think only Lucas and Wolf have a notable chance. It's hard to say about others.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
2.0, 300%, fast, bunny hood, Smart bombs on high, Custom stage, surround the platform with cannons that point inward, maybe add a few platforms, leave as little space between cannons as possible, 99 stock.
Chaos, physically manfested.
Basically stuff like this for me, trying to come up with the most ridiculous rulesets possible because those make for the funniest matches to play.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Possibly.
Do you know what chance means?
Just because something has a chance to happen does't mean that it will happen.
Okay, now you are seriously overreacting to what I'm saying.

What are your favorite things to do when you're playing non competitively?
My friends and I usually have dumb competitions like "Who can make the worst, most annoying, painful stage" and we all have to play on these horrible stages. We ALL end up losing in reality, but it's a lot of fun! :D
Me and my friend used to play on 300% Brawl on a custom stage that was comprised of a platform on either side, and throw Poke Balls at each other. Good times. I'm sure it would work in Smash Wii U.
The other day, I made a really cool custom stage. It's a flat stage with walk offs, and has mutiple broken platforms suspended in a pool of lava. It has the Final Bowser music from SMG2 playing on it.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Basically stuff like this for me, trying to come up with the most ridiculous rulesets possible because those make for the funniest matches to play.
On Brawl, I always liked doing exactly what I just typed on Mushroomy Kingdom.
If you threw a Smart Bomb at a block, more would pop out, causing a chain reaction. It's even better on 1-2, because the characters fly SO fast that the game can't keep up with them. 1 stock lasts about 4 seconds, 99 stock lasts about 15 minutes.

I've already made several death traps in my game so far.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
You know. I think the announcement of Etrian Odyssey and the Mystery Dungeon is going to be the push for me to try out the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games again, or maybe I'll try out the Shiren Mystery Dungeon game. It's been a while since I last played a Mystery Dungeon game, honestly can't remember why I got rid of the games, and from what I remember they had some challenging things to them.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Hello friends.
I am now in my Forced-Break until 2PM (about 12:23PM atm)
I hate having this "rule", my Older Sister is a pain sometimes.
If we go Online, it's always her saying "GO KIRBY" "DUDE, GO KIRBY" "WE'RE LOSING, PICK KIRBY" and I'm always in my head just screaming "I WANT TO PLAY R.O.B. AND NESS, GET OFF MY CASE!"

...In other news, I've heard some DLC Banter going on. If I were to ask for a newcomer as DLC, I want me some Rayman.
Seriously, he's got so much attention but all he has is a Trophy, along with Globox and Barbra (Barbra? Barbara? I don't know how to spell it.) as Trophies too.
Plus Rayman's Moveset is basically laid out like a book.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
You know. I think the announcement of Etrian Odyssey and the Mystery Dungeon is going to be the push for me to try out the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games again, or maybe I'll try out the Shiren Mystery Dungeon game. It's been a while since I last played a Mystery Dungeon game, honestly can't remember why I got rid of the games, and from what I remember they had some challenging things to them.
Blah, I thought you were talking about a new PMD game at first.

Sadly, I can't say I care about the other Mystery Dungeon crossovers.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Hello friends.
I am now in my Forced-Break until 2PM (about 12:23PM atm)
I hate having this "rule", my Older Sister is a pain sometimes.
If we go Online, it's always her saying "GO KIRBY" "DUDE, GO KIRBY" "WE'RE LOSING, PICK KIRBY" and I'm always in my head just screaming "I WANT TO PLAY R.O.B. AND NESS, GET OFF MY CASE!"

...In other news, I've heard some DLC Banter going on. If I were to ask for a newcomer as DLC, I want me some Rayman.
Seriously, he's got so much attention but all he has is a Trophy, along with Globox and Barbra (Barbra? Barbara? I don't know how to spell it.) as Trophies too.
Plus Rayman's Moveset is basically laid out like a book.
Play when she's asleep or something.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Play when she's asleep or something.
She has ears like a HAWK (figure of speech, I guess)
Even with Headphones she can hear me playing from 5 rooms away (Living Room to Her Room, through the Kitchen and 2 short halls) and can (and will) head in there to see me playing Master Orders to clear a Challenge, which leads to a Guilt Trip followed by her stomping to my room in a bad mood, Mom gets mad and things happen.
Even when she's asleep. |:\

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
They're making a new Mystery Dungeon game? What's it about?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Even with Headphones she can hear me playing from 5 rooms away (Living Room to Her Room, through the Kitchen and 2 short halls) and can (and will) head in there to see me playing Master Orders to clear a Challenge, which leads to a Guilt Trip followed by her stomping to my room in a bad mood, Mom gets mad and things happen.
Seems like she's the kind of person that somehow needs to control other people.

People like those are often ones who feel insecure about themselves... How sad.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey I'm back, what's new ?
What's new for me ? Nothing, just made two people ragequitted with Mario on Smash4 3Ds. Nothing else.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I'm confused why she's mad that you're playing... is it because you're playing without her or something?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Curiosity: can she notice quality loss in lossy compression audio?

Also, headphones depends. My bose headphones makes every noises reduce by about 75%...They really enhance immersion :)

If you use earbud...that's another story.

Sooo, what are you guys least favourite smash game? I'm going to be super original and say brawl.
well, consider that ssb64 I can't say that because considering low budget, it's awesome.

Melee is impossible for me because that game changed my life (and is the reason I love games, Paper Mario and writting messages on this site).

ssb4 is awesome.

Brawl's left. So, I'll say brawl, but also because I hated the repping. I really found some stuff on the game that I judged were too much impacting the game quality. I made a big rant once about SSE having to do a part into that.

But ssb4 made me hate brawl even more.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sooo, what are you guys least favourite smash game? I'm going to be super original and say brawl.
Yeah, I guess Brawl is my least favorite too. But it's still a good game. Which says something about the series as a whole. I haven't played Smash 64. So I wouldn't count that anyway.

D

Deleted member

...Am I sincerly the only one who, each time I read DHD, I instead read DXD at first ?

Yeah, I mean that anime thing in which there is this pretty girl:

And which I didn't find it bad for an anime like this one.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm confused why she's mad that you're playing... is it because you're playing without her or something?
Exactly.
She even has the 3DS Version, but she gets pissed whenever I wanna play on my own. |:\

In other news;
As for Custom Move Progress, Me & My Sister have :4duckhunt: and :4rob: finished, and everyone else is steadily getting there (nowhere close to done, though)

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Dude.

Kick her out

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I bring greetings from the world of aura! What is the on goings of the thread today?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Just beat Classic on 9.0 without dying with Pit.
LESSSSS GOOOO
Also @ Bedoop Bedoop why not just complain to your mom if she's being a bit selfish?
My little brother does it when I withhold games from him

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Annoying sisterly siblings are indeed not fun. I too had an annoying older sister, but then she got a boyfriend and things got immediately better. And quiet!

SharpMcHappy

Smash Apprentice
Smash 64. I like all of them, but 64 has the least bit content and was the worst overall. I mean, there's really no comparing since it was the first game and was just trying out things, but I feel like it's pretty unfair to say that brawl is worse.

I thought Brawl was great. That's just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom