• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
If Tim Burton directs another Batman Movie again Im sure that he'll put Johnny Depp as Batman or Joker....you know, because Tim Burton.
Michael Keaton said he would be willing to play Batman again if Tim Burton directed it. But, considering Burton's most recent films I would prefer him not to come back... I remember seeing his concept art of Superman.... Yeah, no.

This is one of the most horrid things I've ever seen.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tbh I've only ever seen Batman Returns. Really want to see the first film that Burton also did.

I've seen portions of Forever and Batman and Robin but not the full things.

I saw a few scenes from the first Dark Knight movie as well, but again, I didn't watch the full movie. I know the rest of my family didn't like it. Not sure if I'd feel the same...

D

Deleted member

Playing MK8 again reminds me how annoying it is to be anywhere but first or last.
It's crabs in a bucket, man. You start climbing out only to be pulled back in.

Last edited by a moderator:

AveryisAwesome

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Kingytp546
Michael Keaton said he would be willing to play Batman again if Tim Burton directed it. But, considering Burton's most recent films I would prefer him not to come back... I remember seeing his concept art of Superman.... Yeah, no.

This is one of the most horrid things I've ever seen.
Good god.:surprised: It's like Super Man in the Matrix.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If Tim Burton directs another Batman Movie again Im sure that he'll put Johnny Depp as Batman or Joker....you know, because Tim Burton.
Don't forget, Tim would throw in Helena Barton Carter too. Probably as Catwoman.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
At this point and seeing how bad is going to be Batman vs Superman (sorry if I sound too pesimist) I don't care about the director so much: I'll be okay even if Michael Bay directs a future DC film just to have some random explosions to laugh at.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
At this point and seeing how bad is going to be Batman vs Superman (sorry if I sound too pesimist) I don't care about the director so much: I'll be okay even if Michael Bay directs a future DC film just to have some random explosions to laugh at.
I know the perfect DC character

D

Deleted member

Guys, something amazing happened.
I WAS THE ONLY LINK IN A FULL ROOM OF 12
MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Guys, something amazing happened.
I WAS THE ONLY LINK IN A FULL ROOM OF 12
MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!
I had about 5 matches in a row where there were only 1-2 Links. then the next match there were 9.

It was nice while it lasted.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This reminds me of this. It's a shame Johnny Depp isn't in this.

... I watched movie clips when I should have been doing uni work... I really want to watch The Water Diviner and Laggies. Oh, and I saw the trailer for Tusk thinking it'd be a wacky film or something. Nope. Just nope. I don't like horror - the Shadow Temple in Ocarina of Time still scares me along with Redeads and.... any jump "scares" e.g. if anything pops up suddenly, I feel like my heart just stopped - and with some slight investigation, it's supposed to be a "horror-comedy". Not to spoil anything, but what part of torture and insanity is considered freaking comedy?!

Oh, and motherfreaking Phil LaMarr is in Men, Women & Children. The voice of Static Shock, John Stewart the Green Lantern, Sig from the Jak & Daxter games, and that dude who gets his head blown off in Pulp Fiction. And... there's another Studio Ghibli film I missed: The Tale of Princess Kaguya.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Warning Received
He's a directer who directs the more weird movies out there, Nightmare Beofre Christmas, Edward Scissorhand, Corpse Bride, ect...

Lol. Didn't pay attention to the typo.
That's the joke my good man.

I know the perfect DC character

Did you see the New52 version of him? You likely would hate it.

ORAS Leak Time
Good News: Mega Flygon seems to be a thing.
Bad News: It's really ugly.

Link
Looks a little weird. At least from what we can see. But I'm happy he's getting a buff nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OH WAIT I remember new52 Lobo

There was this thing about Lobo being completely remade

and some kind of person that acts like the old Lobo but is really an impostor

Or something like that

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
OH WAIT I remember new52 Lobo

There was this thing about Lobo being completely remade

and some kind of person that acts like the old Lobo but is really an impostor

Or something like that
Basically. Can't say I can for sure if he's a good character or not. Because some say he's a parody of "Pretty Boy" characters that are popular these days. The 90's Lobo was supposed to be a parody of guys like Punisher and Wolverine.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Yay Flygon! I can't really tell if I like it or not. The wings look cool but that's all I can really see.

Now I wait for Mega Milotic. . .

EDIT: I found another picture:

I take that back, it's hideous. That is, if this is even real. It doesn't match up with the previous pic.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I had about 5 matches in a row where there were only 1-2 Links. then the next match there were 9.

It was nice while it lasted.
I've noticed the hype is starting to die down a lot quicker than I expected. People aren't instantly voting for a DLC track when one comes up, and I've been seeing the new characters and karts less and less (as I just said I was the only Link player in a full lobby).

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Burton's Batman isn't afraid to kill

Yet it's still better than Miller's Batman

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yay Flygon! I can't really tell if I like it or not. The wings look cool but that's all I can really see.

I take that back, it's hideous. That is, if this is even real. It doesn't match up with the previous pic.
It's beautiful.:love:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

It really looks like a freaking bug now...Im ok with this

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

So uh, an extra set of eyes, an extra set of head spikes, an extra set of wings and an extra set of arms and gets dyed a vanilla white for most of its body?
#gladthatsnotme

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
More then likely, the Flygon pictures are fake. The first one's background is ripped straight from XY, which doesn't fit ORAS as it uses an entirely different background for its cave scenes. So if that one's fake, the other one probably is as it uses the same model.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
ANYTHING you hear about Mega Flygon is a joke

Also there are NO MORE Megas in ORAS

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
More then likely, the Flygon pictures are fake. The first one's background is ripped straight from XY, which doesn't fit ORAS as it uses an entirely different background for its cave scenes. So if that one's fake, the other one probably is as it uses the same model.
I thought it looked like XY.
Also wouldn't we have known if there was a Mega Flygon. I thought the only one left was Mega Hoopa

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I'll go cry in a corner.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
60 FPS videos on youtube look so weird

I dunno if I can get used to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom