• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
So, how about that Project M Knuckles the Chuckles Oh No Pikachu's Quick Attack got nerfed to the point that Diddy is worse.
Speaking of knuckles

Hes 100% confirmed now a announcer voice of knuckles got leaked as well as the video (and no i do not know the leak)

(Project m not ssb4)

Last edited:

Soul.

Speaking of knuckles

Hes 100% confirmed now a announcer voice of knuckles got leaked as well as the video (and no i do not know the leak)

(Project m not ssb4)
Right, he's confirmed for Project M. Now to wait for the official confirmation.
The no Tails salt will be delicious.

Last edited:

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
5 Battlesaurs say your talking about chuggaaconroy

If not, then Woody and Buzz are done for
Wait, what the heck is that from?

Also, you guys, I got a serious issue here. I've been trying to unlock Rosalisina's 3rd Down custom for an hour through Smash Run, but still haven't got it.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Wait, what the heck is that from?

Also, you guys, I got a serious issue here. I've been trying to unlock Rosalisina's 3rd Down custom for an hour through Smash Run, but still haven't got it.
1. Toy Story That Time Forgot Promo Trailer Pixar's Unofficial Marketing Officer
2. Have you tried using the roulette method on classic?

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
It's over Sonic. I forgave you after Shadow the Hedgehog. I forgave you after Sonic 06. I forgave you after Secret Rings. I forgave you after Colors. I forgave you after Lost World. Goodbye Sonic, if your series crumbles, I hope you never come back.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Preparing to play FNaF2 again in a little while.

Am still only at Night 2 as I've been waiting for a day that I can stay up real late at night to make things more interesting.

_____

That aside, what's been going on in the social thread today? Have I missed anything noteworthy?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Preparing to play FNaF2 again in a little while.

Am still only at Night 2 as I've been waiting for a day that I can stay up real late at night to make things more interesting.

_____

That aside, what's been going on in the social thread today? Have I missed anything noteworthy?
We turned into the Knuckles Social Thread for a bit.
That's basically it.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
1. Toy Story That Time Forgot Promo Trailer Pixar's Unofficial Marketing Officer
2. Have you tried using the roulette method on classic?
Well, I sort of hate classic cuz I keep losing to Master Core, and it lowers the difficulty. Also, I finished classic, so I didn't really feel like going back to it. I might tho if I really have to.

D

Deleted member

Sega should just do a game like Colors and Generations. Sonic is all about being 2fast :4sonic:.
I actually planned on downloading the Sonic Boom 3DS demo, but I decided not to, because I felt it'd be very bad. And it is. Meh.

Soul.

It's over Sonic. I forgave you after Shadow the Hedgehog. I forgave you after Sonic 06. I forgave you after Secret Rings. I forgave you after Colors. I forgave you after Lost World. Goodbye Sonic, if your series crumbles, I hope you never come back.
Ow the Edge and Sonic '06 are a A LOT better than Sonic Boom, man. Their gameplay and music are much better than Boom. Not to mention, Boom's music is forgettable, whereas Ow the Edge and Sonic '06's musics are not.
Colors is a good game. Pretty much what Unleashed should have been (minus the Wisps, but whatever). The only good thing about Unleashed was the daytime stages. Generations is as good as Colors.
Lost World is....decent? At least it was 60fps consistently, unlike Boom.
Sonic Boom is just...horrible, to the point that Sonic '06 is no longer the franchise's worst game.
tl;dr: Sonic Boom shouldn't have been made as a game and should have stayed as TV show. Nothing more, nothing less.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
1024 POSTS!
Because you have to celebrate big round number milestones.
I guess the best way to celebrate this is by tagging ALL OF THE PEOPLE. MORE OR LESS.

@MasterWarlord @FrozenRoy @Smash Daddy @ForwardArrow @JOE! : Not actually Social Thread regulars. However, they were the MYM leadership team as of MYM 15. MYM was the reason why I joined; the idea of coming up with fully-fleshed-out movesets for pretty much anyone really appealed to me. Then I discovered the Social Thread... It's actually kind of a tragic story.

Now for Social Thread regulars:
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 : I wonder what he thinks of my avatar. "IT LOOKS KINDA LIKE IT'S MADE OF PAPER, 11/10."
@Sehnsucht : My eyes still hurt sometimes.
@CliffJumper : He makes me chuckle. At his expense.
@Frostwraith : Guardian Orbitars. EVERYWHEEEERE
@ Soul. Soul. : SOMETHING tells me he doesn't like the Wii U version very much.
@ elusiveTranscendent elusiveTranscendent : I HAVE SENIORITY OVER SOMEONE WOO
@CrophMaruMariolu2W0vol41PEeeeeek : When he joined this forum, he couldn't think of a username, so he bashed his head against the keyboard a few times.

If @MorbidAltruism and @Flight don't like this post, I will be very sad.
@ Rysir Rysir : AURA? AURA.
Who's Avery? All we know is that @ AveryisAwesome AveryisAwesome .
@ Dairantō Smash Brothers Dairantō Smash Brothers : He's a man of many faces.
@Kermit the Ninja is going to reply to this post with a Homura gif.
@Rocket Raccoon : Ain't nothin' like him, 'cept him. And that guy from Regular Show.
@ Substitution Substitution has the best avatar. Excepting mine, of course.
@HunterNinjaReaperPirate98 & Knuckles
@D-idara : ...never mind

If you haven't been tagged and feel you deserve the representation you are entitled to, please don't hesitate to get lost.

Last edited:

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Ow the Edge and Sonic '06 are a A LOT better than Sonic Boom, man. Their gameplay and music are much better than Boom. Not to mention, Boom's music is forgettable, whereas Ow the Edge and Sonic '06's musics are not.
Colors is a good game. Pretty much what Unleashed should have been (minus the Wisps, but whatever). The only good thing about Unleashed was the daytime stages. Generations is as good as Colors.
Sonic Boom is just...horrible, to the point that Sonic '06 is no longer the franchise's worst game.
tl;dr: Sonic Boom shouldn't have been made as a game and should have stayed as TV show. Nothing more, nothing less.
You kidding? Ow the Hedge had no memorable soundtracks whatsoever as far as I can tell. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've only played Sonic Unleashed and never made any attempt to get into the series at all until sometime after I got Brawl.

When exactly did Sonic games really start being terrible? (or to be more specific, which game was the first in a long line of Sonic games that would generally be considered bad or at least "meh"? Of course I know Sonic 06 is one of the earlier ones)

Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Forgot Unleashed. I actually couldn't stand Colors, and I thought Shadow was worse anyway
Does anybody else wonder what IGN review of Sonic Boom gonna be about?

I've given him enough chances.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
1024 POSTS!
I guess the best way to celebrate this is by tagging ALL OF THE PEOPLE. MORE OR LESS.

@MasterWarlord @FrozenRoy @Smash Daddy @ForwardArrow @JOE! : Not actually Social Thread regulars. However, they were the MYM leadership team as of MYM 15. MYM was the reason why I joined; the idea of coming up with fully-fleshed-out movesets for pretty much anyone really appealed to me. Then I discovered the Social Thread... It's actually kind of a tragic story.

@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 : I wonder what he thinks of my avatar. "IT LOOKS KINDA LIKE IT'S MADE OF PAPER, 11/10."
@CrophMaruMariolu2W0vol41PEeeeeek : When he joined this forum, he couldn't think of a username, so he bashed his head against the keyboard a few times. Though I'm not one to talk, given that my username evokes the image of a couple of Toy Story villains swinging axes around.
@Rocket Raccoon : Ain't nothin' like him, 'cept him. And that guy from Regular Show.

If you haven't been tagged and feel you deserve the representation you are entitled to, please don't hesitate to get lost.
thanks for the tag. I didn't told you, but I like how you mixed your old avatar with that trophy (and no it looks more 3d than paper because of the trophy...).

Speaking of paper:

pm64 trophy confirmed!

and remember that we have its composer...

CAN A PM64 STAGE HAPPENS???

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1024 POSTS!

@CrophMaruMariolu2W0vol41PEeeeeek : When he joined this forum, he couldn't think of a username, so he bashed his head against the keyboard a few times.

D

Deleted member

1024 POSTS!

Well, I liked the post. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom