• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

For Pikachu it kinda is. Unless I use Thunder Wave. Which is... eh.
Ah. Yeah, that makes sense. Shulk and R.O.B. have range, and Pikachu's range is kind of short. I guess that's why I never have issues.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

oooo. You've worked on games? Cool!
Not officially, but Im no stranger to tools!
Almost reached final with this but it was very much fun and playable!
RIP KOTH Cityside, You are forever missed. The other was a Left 4 Dead 2 map but that kinda exploded with my old computer.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Goddangit
I have the DKC TV Show Opening stuck in my head again

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
@ Rysir Rysir you can join now
GGs @ Soul. Soul. dem Pika combos jeesh XD
It's always fun catching people off-guard with Meteor Stone or Silver Arrows
Inb4 Kermit replies

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I just MUGEN'ed up my computer by adding Burter, Mr. Incredible, Link, Charizard, the entire cast of SSF2T, Kabal, Waluigi, Deadpool and Colossus. Had a blast so far, but it took me hours to download a single character, then I got a hang of it and it's much less painful now.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
There was a Pic of evetn mode and Flat zone 1 was on there.... pretty sure it was anyway.
Indeed.
It was also right beside an event with Metal G&W in Kongo Bongo 64 in the Co-Op Events Screen.
Yes I know that's not the proper name

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Is it me, or Smash Bros for 3DS is getting a lot of hate? Because I finding a lot of videos saying this:
I think Smash Bros. 3DS seems to get a lot of hate because everybody tries to compare the controls to the Gamecube controller. Of course the GC controller is better, but it's pretty much the best it can be for being on a handheld.

Also this
Those guys seem like credible intelluctuals who have experience in their area of expertice.

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Is it me, or Smash Bros for 3DS is getting a lot of hate? Because I finding a lot of videos saying this:
I only bothered watching the first one, and I visited his channel.

He praises anything from the 90's and takes a crap on anything if it's not from the 90's.
I bet he was born in 1998/1999 so he can call himself a "90's kid".

R0Y

Smash Master
I think Smash Bros. 3DS seems to get a lot of hate because everybody tries to compare the controls to the Gamecube controller. Of course the GC controller is better, but it's pretty much the best it can be for being on a handheld.

Also this
Yeah, and at its lower price point and more expensive, lower-capacity physical media, it made sense to have fewer stages and music. Not a port so much as the same game design and physics being built for two completely different systems at the same time also.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also this
They should get used to new ways to play; I mean, of course GCN controller is great and all but seriously, it's not the only way to play a video game (in this case Smash Bros.). Well, that's my opinion.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title

He praises anything from the 90's and takes a crap on anything if it's not from the 90's.
He makes people who loves 90s stuff look bad. :/

Also

>Worst handheld port of 2014

It's not even a port, it's a different game for crying out loud!

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Knowing we live in a world of "It's not Melee, therefore it's automatically bad" people, I honestly don't care about trashing on a specific Smash game anymore.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

but...TTYD was in 2004 and what about pm64 which was 90's only in JP?

I wonder...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I especially love this phrase I found in the in the about page:
"The Most Underrated Channel On YouTube!"

Soul.

They should get used to new ways to play; I mean, of course GCN controller is great and all but seriously, it's not the only way to play a video game (in this case Smash Bros.). Well, that's my opinion.
Agreed. The GameCube controller is not the only way to play Smash. You can even play with the DK Bongos in Smash Wii U (http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2mfm3e/breaking_news_dk_bongos_work_with_smash_wii_u/). The Wii U Pro Controller and 3DS play just fine on the game with no input lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom