• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I now have a Gen 4 Pokemon pack in Garry's mod.

Which I totally won't wasting my time with struggling to make a good pose and screenshot of Luxray for some of my future avatars here. Nope.No chance of that happening.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's like his rattata is in the top 1% of all rattata. :019:
Why does the top 1% of rattata have all the power

While 99% of the rattata are limited to wonder trade fodder

The 99% of rattata need to raise up and challenge the corruption

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I now have a Gen 4 Pokemon pack in Garry's mod.

Which I totally won't wasting my time with struggling to make a good pose and screenshot of Luxray for some of my future avatars here. Nope.No chance of that happening.
Luxray is one of my favorite Pokemon, up there with Mudkip, Growlithe and Scizor.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think there are better electric pokemon

and more well know

Such as Ampharos

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
When I first saw Luxray's artwork I did really believe it was Electric/Dark. Still, it's a lesser offence compared to Shinx having Intimidate.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Luxray should have been Electric/Dark type.
Hence why Mega Evolution would be a good idea. They've done it for a bunch of Pokemon already.

I know some people wanted Emboar to be Fire/Dark too.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The first time I saw Ampharos artwork I thought he was an electric dragon

and his name in Japanese has dragon in it (If only in pun only)

Denryu means electric current

Den ryu means electric dragon

But it took him getting a mega to actually have dragon typing

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That would have been so cool, Luxray has been one of my favourite Pokemon ever since I played through all of Pearl version using only Infernape, Luxray, and Floatzel.
Luxray's move pool kind of sucked gen 4

Though I also used Luxray that gen

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd love it if a Mega Luxray would be Electric/Dark type, if one ever does come to be it should definitely be that way. Several already existing Mega Evolutions add/change a part of the Pokemon's type after all.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
Luxray's move pool kind of sucked gen 4

Though I also used Luxray that gen
This is true, honestly I only kept using it because I caught a Shinx in the first area and never saw an opportunity to replace it. In fact, I think I only caught 5 or 6 Pokemon that whole playthrough, and splitting the experience between just those 3 meant I didn't have to do any grinding before Gym Leaders or anything like that. Plus they had decent Type coverage.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Y'all nearly had me going with that Flygon. I just like the way they're handling megas ATM, the vast majority of the 48 that have them are great, and there are still many fan favourites without one that it doesn't loose hype when a mega is revealed. I just hope that a few gen 5 Pokemon get megas in gen 7 games, there are so many good choices (Bisharp, Cofagrigus, Musharana, Zebstrika, Sawk/Throa, Hydriegeon etc) and they have done well to leave out a few good gen 3 pokemon like Flygon, Milotic and Slaking, would've been overkill if EVERY good gen 3 pokemon got a mega in ORAS. Then there's always the gen 1 pokemon, wonder how long they'll delay the inevitable Dragoniteite? Inb4 Dragon Fairy type:troll:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Today the ORAS anime short is broadcast. What if they reveal a new Mega again at the end of it and what if it is Charizard Z?
Oh, apparently it has already finished.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Today the ORAS anime short is broadcast. What if they reveal a new Mega again at the end of it and what if it is Charizard Z?
Charizard Z would make so many people butthurt. So I'd say go for it and troll to your hearts content.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
thanks for the tag. I didn't told you, but I like how you mixed your old avatar with that trophy (and no it looks more 3d than paper because of the trophy...).

Speaking of paper:

pm64 trophy confirmed!

and remember that we have its composer...

CAN A PM64 STAGE HAPPENS???
Having the composer means jack squat. Sure, there's a good chunk of composers from previous games and often remix some of their own work, but it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

And we already have a crap load of Mario stages. I'd rather have stages from other series.

This remix sounds like something straight out of an anime...
The remix takes a lot of liberties with the original. It starts at the final part (the Chaos Kin theme) and only has parts of the first part. The Chaos Kin theme part also sounds much more similar to the version heard on Chapter 18.

It still sounds great, though. The remix was done by one of Xenoblade's composers, after all!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Custom moves can't be transferred over from the 3DS version to the Wii U version and vice versa. Are you ready to grind everything again? :demon:

D

Deleted member

Custom moves can't be transferred over from the 3DS version to the Wii U version and vice versa. Are you ready to grind everything again? :demon:
What.

I was going to just transfer over my 1 set for every character so I wouldn't have to unlock those specific moves again. But there is a solution to this problem; seeing as how I use the default sets for my favorite characters anyway, I could just not unlock the moves at all. Try again Sakurai. You will not break me. :smirk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Meanwhile, the shipping between Lil'Mac and Zero Suit Samus continues :

Our dear Knuckles get some games :

And Foxy is making cereals :

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
What.

I was going to just transfer over my 1 set for every character so I wouldn't have to unlock those specific moves again. But there is a solution to this problem; seeing as how I use the default sets for my favorite characters anyway, I could just not unlock the moves at all. Try again Sakurai. You will not break me. :smirk:
You can still transfer 3DS characters with special moves to use them in the Wii U version. You just won't unlock them that way.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Meanwhile, the shipping between Lil'Mac and Zero Suit Samus continues :

Our dear Knuckles get some games :

And Foxy is making cereals :
More games should have "& Knuckles". It'd be glorious.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Here we have the familly of Knuckles, named Knuckels since the beginning :

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cool as they are Custom moves aren't really a priority for me. Once the Wii U version is out characters will be my top priority and even after that's done, I still probably won't fret too much about the customs and just let myself unlock them as I go. I have no intentions of trying to grind them.

Also is this thread beginning to turn into Knuckles Central again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom