• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It's funny how people in FG are so happy to defeat a Little Mac. They start to taunt like if it was the KO of their lives.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I might actually get Pokemon ORAS instead of Smash Wii U on the 28th. I don't know want to blow £75 on the game, the adapter, and then the GC controller separately. Especially around Xmas time when I ain't started Xmas shopping. :x

Plus this trailer hyped me a little.

And this.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
I might actually get Pokemon ORAS instead of Smash Wii U on the 28th. I don't know want to blow £75 on the game, the adapter, and then the GC controller separately. Especially around Xmas time when I ain't started Xmas shopping. :x

And this.

My god......man.
The little boy inside e is crying with Nostalgia
Boy do these games take me back to when I first got these.

Ah those where the days :)
Still waiting for Mega Flygon though :(

Staarih

Smash Master
The ORAS trailer is indeed great, the showcasing of the Mega's was cool.
I pre-ordered Omega Ruby a while ago and now I'll just wait for it to arrive. But that'll take a few weeks still (damn rest of the world for getting the games a week earlier than us in Europe!).

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

And this.

So stoked.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Lyn and Knuckles(and Isaac) are the only thing that has interested me about Project M. Hopefully they get revealed soon so I can see some footage.
Knuckles as I remember is more like a Little Mac like character but is also a clone of Sonic. He's strong though and got a good air game. He can also glide.
Lyn is using her animation as a trophy while still being a semi-clone of Marth.
Same for Isaac, but I don't know what clone is he.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935

And this.

Yeah they're both great. So freaking hyped. Though I love how Mega Salamance looks on the ground, he actually looks better than he does in the air lol.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That roster order in the Project M screen is just so horrible.

My slight OCD tendencies are tingling... >_<

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
That roster order in the Project M screen is just so horrible.

My slight OCD tendencies are tingling... >_<
While I would say put the Zelda character to left and star fox to the right I d think it replicates melee hence why the "clones"
I.e.. Ganondorf and Roy being next to their respective other.
But with the clone engine which is set to implement Ridley, Isaac, Lynn, K rool and Black Shadow the roster will look so much better.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So the America region has finally hit that point where it is the week of the game releasing. Yay?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Ah, it's not like I care about Project M anyway.

So, what could Sakurai be doing right now? I mean, both versions are done and I really doubt they will be just working on Mewtwo, the Miiverse stage (which appears close to being finished) and patches (which don't take much manpower) till next year's spring.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Seems okay to me. I have no idea what's wrong with it.
Why is Wario before Mario? Wolf before Fox and Falco? Mewtwo and Lucario before Pikachu? Zelda and Sheik before Link?

It's an odd ordering for me.

But it's not like a give a **** about Project M, so I could have been more bothered.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

So, what could Sakurai be doing right now? I mean, both versions are done and I really doubt they will be just working on Mewtwo, the Miiverse stage (which appears close to being finished) and patches (which don't take much manpower) till next year's spring.
Hes probably chilling, maxin' relaxin' all cool.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

He's probably working on Wolf, She who must not be named, K Rool, Galacta Knight, Dixie Kong, and Knuckles.

Scratch that last, I couldn't help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom