• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Wait, so are these leaked characters in 3.5 or a future version? I'm not seeing them in the 3.5 CSS.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I can remember there used to be a rumour Knuckles, Lyn, Skull Kid, Sami and a fifth character would be added. Was that fifth character Isaac?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So.
They said the Clone Engine can make 7 Characters.
  • Mewtwo
  • Roy
  • Knuckles
  • Lyn
  • Issac
  • ???
  • ???
We have 2 more friends on the way. :D

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Makes sense. Sakurai doesn't favor the Kirby-games he didn't work on as well, I think.
Yeah, and it's kinda sad actually. That some wasted potential right there. I could perfectly imagine an ironic story with Waluigi trying to save Daisy who doesn't like him at all. I would prefer seeing this and not a full game about a facking Toad. Seriously.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I can remember there used to be a rumour Knuckles, Lyn, Skull Kid, Sami and a fifth character would be added. Was that fifth character Isaac?
Yeah. If I remember correctly, the leaks did flat out say it was Isaac, and didn't just say "a fifth character".

I heard that Sami was scrapped, since pictures of her model were leaked (the stupidest reason to cut a character, a lot of work went into her).

I really hope that Sami and Skull Kid are just still in development (especially Skull Kid).

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Yeah. If I remember correctly, the leaks did flat out say it was Isaac, and didn't just say "a fifth character".

I heard that Sami was scrapped, since pictures of her model were leaked (the stupidest reason to cut a character, a lot of work went into her).

I really hope that Sami and Skull Kid are just still in development (especially Skull Kid).
Sami would be the sole reason to get me interested in Project M, even when she's a Snake clone.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So Nic Boom is what Sega calls a renaissance? Poor Sonic-fans.

And apparently Luma can't attack anymore when Rosalina is grabbed.
I believe that Sonic Boom WAS planned to be very good, and, if given more time (maybe 6 months), Big Red Button could have made it 100 times better than it was now.

They could have boosted the framerate, looked over the script and made it less cheesy, and have added more things to the completely empty hub.

But of course, they made the same mistake Sonic Team did with Sonic 06, and rushed it for Christmas, with no quality assurance.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm just hoping the PMDT doesn't cut the leaked characters
I WANT TO PLAY AS KNUCKLES
SO BAD

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Yeah, and it's kinda sad actually. That some wasted potential right there. I could perfectly imagine an ironic story with Waluigi trying to save Daisy who doesn't like him at all. I would prefer seeing this and not a full game about a facking Toad. Seriously.
I'm not a fan of Waluigi personally, but I do admit he has potential. And I'm still hoping there will be a game once where Luigi has to save Daisy.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Well thats just dumb if true. This is why these guys wont cut it if assigned to work on real Smash, the hubris.

Also am I crazy or do I remember Ridley being confirmed for Project M or something.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm not a fan of Waluigi personally, but I do admit he has potential. And I'm still hoping there will be a game once where Luigi has to save Daisy.
I like how Camelot made the character of Waluigi and how Brawl in the familly represented him. At least, Nintendo knows that he's important for a lot of people.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I like how Camelot made the character of Waluigi and how Brawl in the familly represented him. At least, Nintendo knows that he's important for a lot of people.
Waluigi is pretty popular in Japan, isn't he?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Wait, since all the newcomers in Project M are clones/semi-clones, who would Skull Kid be a clone of?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Waluigi is pretty popular in Japan, isn't he?
I dunno, maybe. It could be possible. He was the most requested newcomer for Smash 4 in Japan, so I guess he's popular there.

Last edited:

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
So.
They said the Clone Engine can make 7 Characters.
  • Mewtwo
  • Roy
  • Knuckles
  • Lyn
  • Issac
  • ???
  • ???
We have 2 more friends on the way. :D
There was a leak a while a while back showing Sami and Skull Kid along with the previous five.

Showing how Knuckles, Lyn, and Isaac all play as the leaker mentioned, and look the same in the CSS, I'm pretty sure the last two are Sami and Skull Kid.

In other news, Lyn and Isaac hype!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Wait, since all the newcomers in Project M are clones/semi-clones, who would Skull Kid be a clone of?
Who is Isaac a clone of? Serious question. And Mewtwo isn't a clone, right? (Well, in Pokélore he is, but that's not important right now)

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Who is Isaac a clone of? Serious question. And Mewtwo isn't a clone, right? (Well, in Pokélore he is, but that's not important right now)
I don't know much about Golden Sun, but maybe he is a clone of Zelda, having her specials, and sword moves too.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
whats going on with project m

im hearing something on knuckles and lyn and isaac are going to be in project m?

I don't see anything online about this.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So to update Project M, do I just press the "Update" button on the sart-up menu, or do I have to take out my SD Card and Download something?

I got Project M when it was 3.0.2 or something, and I haven't updated it since.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom