• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'll knock you ouuuu~t.
When you're all aloooo~ne.
STEAL your shoes from off your feet.
I'm the Highwayman...
AND I make ends meeeeeeee~t.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sweet project m is out! I will have to get it. Who saw the leaked pm newcomer gameplay? Also found this hilarious song:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Jesus, I've found an excellent Ness on FG named Iain. I couldn't even won one game. Does someone encountered this guy on FG ?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Soon... in about a week my Wii U will serve it's purpose that i initially bought it for.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Soon... in about a week my Wii U will serve it's purpose that i initially bought it for.
God dammit, I don't have the Wii U yet. I need to wait for christmas to have it with Smash.

By the way, I can't support how the "stick" of the 3Ds just do moves that I don't want to. For example, doing the cape of Dr.Mario instead of the UpB, wich causes my death because Doc' can't recover after that. Or when I use an attack that would had won me the game, but was going in the opposing direction where I wanted it to be. It's thosel little details that makes me angry about the 3DS version.

Oh yeah, also, I need to see how you can download and install Project M one day, it could be useful if ever wanted to test it. Is it hard or easy to install it ?

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
Me & my Sister just beat Guacamelee STCE.
I swear there's a "Good Ending" to it.
Because I'm either missing something or the fact that
Juan's Lady Love (not Tostada) dies, suddenly everyone's celebrating (apparently for Juan saving the world, but to have it happen immediately after Juan is holding his dead Lady Love in his arms is kinda strange), then Juan decides to join his Lady Love in the Underwhere (hi Aldelaro) to life his undead life with her, so he basically committed Suicide
is intended, yet completely odd.
Do you have all the mask peices?

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
We need Nintendo to add more taunts as DLC. Here are some of my ideas;

I love these boost rings!:4sonic:
The aura is with me!:4lucario:
Man whata buncha jokas!:4shulk:
TheBabyTheBabyTheBaby...:4zss:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I see the Lyn-Knuckles-Isaac leak has become common knowledge. This is a godsend from me, haha. I'm going to main Lyn and Isaac, even if I don't happen to like their playstyles.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I've been thinking for some time now the reason that Waluigi or Daisy never appeared in a single main Mario game and I think I've found something. It's just a dumb theory, but it could be possible.

First of all, let's look at those two characters. We have Waluigi, introduced in Mario Tennis, hated at first but then loved by everyone and got a strong community of fans thanks to the internet. And we have Daisy, introduced in Super Mario Land, and later on in Sports and Party games. At first, they don't seemed to have a lot in common except for the fact that they are both mainly in crossovers games. However, there's more to find in common.

Let's first look at our sexy man Waluigi. Waluigi was born in 2000 and was first introduced in Mario Tennis. But he wasn't created by Nintendo, but by the company Camelot with the help of Shigeru Myamoto. This means that technically, wasn't directly created by Myamoto, but by Camelot. This detail is going to be the main factor of my theory.

Now, let's look at Daisy. She first appeared in Super Mario Land, a game created by Nintendo. But the game wasn't created by the good ol' Myamoto, but his mentor, Gunpei Yokoi. Now, for those who knows a little bit about the story of Nintendo, Gunpei Yokoi co-created the Mario series with Myamoto by helping him creating Donkey Kong and other games. The man is the creator of popular things, like the Game & Watch, but also the Virtual Boy. After the failure of the Virtual Boy, Yokoi left Nintendo, and died several years after. See where I go there ? After Yokoi left the company, Daisy wasn't introduced in any main Mario game.

So, why does those character aren't in any main Mario game ? Simple : they aren't from Myamoto or Nintendo itself.
Waluigi was created by Camelot, Myamoto only helped and only accepted the project of a counterpart for Luigi, those explaining why he isn't in any main Mario game.
Daisy, while still created by Gunpei Yokoi, never appeared in any other main Mario game later on because it was a character from Yokoi, who after the two Mario Land games and the Virtual Boy, left Nintendo, and with it Daisy. Daisy wasn't a big character in the life of Gunpei Yokoi, so they never introduced her in any other main Mario game and just ut her to crossover Mario developpers, like Camelot.
Those characters are not created by Myamoto, wich is why they will never appear in any big Mario games, except if Myamoto decide to actually use them. They are like unwanted gifs. And while I can understand for Waluigi, I found it kinda sad and a little bit insulting for Yokoi that created a character that won't be used again because Myamoto doesn't want to or just forget about them.

So yeah, that's my theory. What do you think about it ?
Please tell me that I didn't waste my time typing this whole thing.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So what's happening?

Edit: So I see Isaac's joinin' PM eh? Well now I can't wait for the PM > SSB4 posts. You know they're bound to happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom