• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
So because of all the amiibo stuff, I decided to go google some things.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/12/e3-2014-nintendo-on-amiibo-smash-bros-and-custom-figurines

How did I miss this? Oh my gosh so happy happyy happyy haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I didn't know that they were planning to make amiibos for the entire cast! That means Greninja amiibo is confirmedddddddddddd yesssssssssssss.

Now the question is... when? ;~;
Could it mean.....

This pokemon is getting one then?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I don't think they'll finish all of the Amiibos until at least summer, and Mewtwo comes out spring, so I would say it would be in the end waves.
I can except mewtwo and other future dlc characters at the very last wave.

And possibly for the dlc character amiibo i would be not suprised if those amiibos came with a redeem code to play as those characters in my opinion (The dlc character amiibos have a redeem code inside them so you can play as them)

Last edited:

Soul.

Like at best I could say it looks average. At worst, it's not a good game.

I'm still LOLing at people calling it worse than 06 or Free Riders it's no where near that bad.
That's the Sonic fanbase in a nutshell, man. They always complain.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know those people talking about Samus and thinking it's sexist that she wears high heels and crap

High Heels were invented FOR MEN

Samus is breaking gender boundaries by wearing high heels

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You know those people talking about Samus and thinking it's sexist that she wears high heels and crap

High Heels were invented FOR MEN

Samus is breaking gender boundaries by wearing high heels
Foot thumbs rock. You go, Raiden! :p

D

Deleted member

Only 2 hats left and I'm done. I think it's going to be even harder to get them on the Wii U version.

Soul.

Custom moves are hard to get in both versions.
Not being able to unlock them by copying the custom character made on the 3DS version to the Wii U version is probably bad game design.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Custom moves are harder to get in both versions.
Not being able to unlock them by copying the custom character made on the 3DS version to the Wii U version is probably bad game design.
Not probably, is.
Making us grind on the Wii U/3DS to get all of the custom parts, and then having to do it ALL OVER AGAIN on the other system is, by all means, asinine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Custom moves are hard to get in both versions.
Sounds like logical game design to me. Makes sense when you think about it.

Soul.

Not probably, is.
Making us grind on the Wii U/3DS to get all of the custom parts, and then having to do it ALL OVER AGAIN on the other system is, by all means, asinine.
They should know by now at this point and time that most people got them all with the 3DS version. You should be rewarded by transfering -> unlocking them on the Wii U version.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
They should know by now at this point and time that most people got them all with the 3DS version. You should be rewarded by transfering -> unlocking them on the Wii U version.
Hey, you know how shortsighted industry and business people are. The only thing they can see are stacks of money in front of them. :p

At least it's not as bad as not allowing you to transfer anything from systems. Games like Battlefield don't let you do that. So, let's say you spent 30+ hours playing multiplayer and decided to switch to another system for various reasons. Welp, have fun redoing everything.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
They should have simply released both versions at the same time.

Not probably, is.
Something tells me the reason customs were so hard to unlock in the 3DS version is simply because it was supposed to keep up busy until the Wii U came out. Obviously it worked, but it wasn't fun. I think customs will come a lot faster in the Wii U version due to the sheer volume of content.

D

Deleted member

You're going to trust a lunatic and a dictator?
They seem pretty sensible when not on the job.
I mean Master Hand even gives you a thumbs up when you complete one of his tickets.
And technically he belted out the Pokemon theme song by request.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I don't know if this has been said, but Link is the Little Mac of MK8 online

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How do they control the animatronics in FNaF1

It says "They aren't allowed to walk around during the day"

Do they just TELL the killer possessed animatronics: "Hey, you can't walk around during the day!"

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
They seem pretty sensible when not on the job.
I mean Master Hand even gives you a thumbs up when you complete one of his tickets.
And technically he belted out the Pokemon theme song by request.
How do we know that Master Hand is the announcer? How do we know if he's not being controlled by Tabuu's older brother, Vito? HMM?! HOW DO WE KNOW IF THERE ISN'T A SSB CONSPIRACY?! HOW DO WE KNOW IF THIS ISN'T A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM WITHIN A NIGHTMARE?! ANSWER ME!!!

I don't know if this has been said, but Link is the Little Mac of MK8 online
They both wear green... How suspicious...

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Aw man. I was hoping for 3.5 to be released around the midnight time frame. But nope. Hopefully it will at least be released before 2PM CST today, Project M fest starting at around that time and I am really hoping that 3.5 will be released before I head out to it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Only five thousand times.
And can you really blame people? It's ****ing Link in Mario Kart.
To be completely honest, I can't stand him being in it. The only thing I like about his inclusion is seeing him in a GLA.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
To be completely honest, I can't stand him being in it. The only thing I like about his inclusion is seeing him in a GLA.
A what?

Anyway, anyone wanna bet that Captain Falcon will be future DLC? The Mii hat doesn't count.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom