• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Out of Curiosity.... what are some of your guy's favourite pieces of music in gaming? Here are some of mine:
I have way too much favorite song, not just from TTYD, but now, a goof part is from TTYD. I can safely say however that the most marking vgm I've ever heard are those:

First time I listned to it, it was with its cutscene...I cannot describe how amazed I was. I had to literally after the cutscene sit for 5 minutes on my chair wondering if I was REALLY playing a video game after all. This music is so much motivating that I think it really match me and even more, I use it everytime I wake up at 6:45 AM with my compter alarm clock! The music itself...just perfect.

But I have to say this one too:

The music that is the most engraved in my head and is the most nostalgic inducing on me. This game literally changed my life and playing it is the whole reason I love games today. This music reminds me of this
experience and unfolds all its good moments.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna make a bold prediction and say that Smash U is going to be the best selling game on the Wii U.
I know guys, it's crazy, but TRUST me.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I have way too much favorite song, not just from TTYD, but now, a goof part is from TTYD. I can safely say however that the most marking vgm I've ever heard are those:

First time I listned to it, it was with its cutscene...I cannot describe how amazed I was. I had to literally after the cutscene sit for 5 minutes on my chair wondering if I was REALLY playing a video game after all. This music is so much motivating that I think it really match me and even more, I use it everytime I wake up at 6:45 AM with my compter alarm clock! The music itself...just perfect.

But I have to say this one too:

The music that is the most engraved in my head and is the most nostalgic inducing on me. This game literally changed my life and playing it is the whole reason I love games today. This music reminds me of this
experience and unfolds all its good moments.
Wow. I really have to play TTYD sometime soon. Melee Menu was soooo good when I first heard it. Soemthing was just so.... awesome about it XD
Also speaking of Melee....
Soooooo good.

I honestly hope they have unique Break the Target stages for each character in Smash 4.......

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wow. I really have to play TTYD sometime soon. Melee Menu was soooo good when I first heard it. Soemthing was just so.... awesome about it XD.
Melee menu theme is by far the best of the series. It just has a distinctly "Smash Bros." feel to it.
I know what music I'm cranking up to max in Smash U.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Too many people use Link n Mario Kart 8. I played 8 races and 7 of them I was the only one not Link.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

This is the best Rest Area song in my opinion. :troll:
This reminds me of Magicant in Smash 3DS. So many feels
I like it.

Melee menu theme is by far the best of the series. It just has a distinctly "Smash Bros." feel to it.
I know what music I'm cranking up to max in Smash U.
I can definitely see what you mean. I liked Brawls JUUSSTTT slightly more. Just slightly.

Also, was I the only one who put this over certain songs when brawl hacking?

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Holy **** man. That's ACTUALLY depressing D:
Don't worry about it!
I'm perfectly fine~
You can count on me! :4charizard:
Everything is OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
50DOLLARSWASTED
WEWOULD'NTHAVENEEDEDTOBUYMK7
ANDWASTE100DOLLARS
COULD'VEJUSTDIDIT
BUTIHADTHEDEMOEARLY
SOWEWASTED100BUCKS
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
:4gaw:BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP:4gaw:
:4rob:INITIATING RECOVERY MODE:4rob:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
24/7 Greninja for you, ain't it? XD
Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe...?
Don't worry about it!
I'm perfectly fine~
You can count on me! :4charizard:
Everything is OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
50DOLLARSWASTED
WEWOULD'NTHAVENEEDEDTOBUYMK7
ANDWASTE100DOLLARS
COULD'VEJUSTDIDIT
BUTIHADTHEDEMOEARLY
SOWEWASTED100BUCKS
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
:4gaw:BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP:4gaw:
:4rob:INITIATING RECOVERY MODE:4rob:

D

Deleted member

I would say it's due to all the hype. Simply let it die down a bit and most likely it'll go back to normal.
This is why I'm refraining from playing Link online, I want to wait until the hype dies down. We're still in the phase of driving all the new vehicles, trying the new characters, and unanimously voting for one of the new tracks whenever one comes up.
Except for Ice Ice Outpost.
**** Ice Ice Outpost.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So because of all the amiibo stuff, I decided to go google some things.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/12/e3-2014-nintendo-on-amiibo-smash-bros-and-custom-figurines

How did I miss this? Oh my gosh so happy happyy happyy haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I didn't know that they were planning to make amiibos for the entire cast! That means Greninja amiibo is confirmedddddddddddd yesssssssssssss.

Now the question is... when? ;~;
I'd assumed this was true but yay confirmation!

D

Deleted member

So because of all the amiibo stuff, I decided to go google some things.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/12/e3-2014-nintendo-on-amiibo-smash-bros-and-custom-figurines

How did I miss this? Oh my gosh so happy happyy happyy haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I didn't know that they were planning to make amiibos for the entire cast! That means Greninja amiibo is confirmedddddddddddd yesssssssssssss.

Now the question is... when? ;~;
NESS AND PAC-MAN WHEN

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
NESS AND PAC-MAN WHEN
It is a mystery.
I might get the Greninja Amiibo.

If they don't end up designing it to look like Greninderp instead of an actual Greninja.
Please don't muck up Greninja...

Hmm. Maybe I should get a Marth one. I'm not sure who else I would want as an amiibo other than Greninja. :V

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I have an announcement!

Never take candy from a guy named flying man

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hmm. Maybe I should get a Marth one. I'm not sure who else I would want as an amiibo other than Greninja. :V
The less realistic characters seem to be better detailed and of higher quality than the more realistic ones, so I wouldn't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom