• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

the8thark

Smash Lord

What is the game that only the Bowser Amiibo works with. It's a little too small for me to read it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Who wants a Freddy Fazbear plushie this Christmas?

I'd especially love a talking one:

(has the thread lost some of it's sanity yet?)
Close, but I think there's a better way to get into the Holiday spirit.
I mean, it has Christmas trees. That should mean something.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

What is the game that only the Bowser Amiibo works with. It's a little too small for me to read it.
Lucario and Ike amiibos work with Hyrule warriors? That...really makes me want that game now.

D

Deleted member

I have a quest ion.

Where can I preorder the Smash Wii U + Gamecube Adapter bundle?
I believe Amazon and Best Buy have it in stock.
Gamestop sells it too, but it's possible they're sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I have a quest ion.

Good luck. I was so desperate to try and get the adapter that I went to Gamestop. They claimed they were accepting preorders. I go to the store and they're like "No, sorry lol." And then I remembered why I don't shop and Gamestop.

Last edited by a moderator:

the8thark

Smash Lord
Wait a minute! Sonic Amiibo is compatible with Hyrule Warriors?
Shulk is compatible with Hyrule Warriors? What?
Lucario and Ike amiibos work with Hyrule warriors? That...really makes me want that game now.
Every Amiibo is compatible with Hyrule Warriors.

- Link and Toon Link give a special spinner weapon to Link then just random Link weapons.
- Zelda ad Shiek give random Zelda weapons
- All the rest give random weapons or random materials or rupees.

You can use the Amiibos up to 5x a day with Hyrule Warriors so the rumours say.

After you get Link's spinner weapon, the other Amiibo just help you to farm less in the game. Nothing fancy or special at all. You can't play as the non LoZ Amiibo characters in Hyrule Warriors at all.

Every Amiibo that isn't a Zelda Character only give stuff like Ruppees, Materials, etc.
:4link:, :4zelda:, :4sheik:, :4tlink: and :4ganondorf: will all do special stuff.
Those Amiibo will just give you a random weapon specific to that character in Hyrule Warriors, thats all. Apart from Link's spinner weapon from the first touch of either Link Amiibo.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Guys, for the Hyrule Warriors amiibos, any amiibo that isn't a Zelda character will only unlock extra gear.

Link, Zelda, & Tooon Link offer unlockable weapons (no word if Sheik will and there's currently no Ganondorf amiibo).

D

Deleted member

Every Amiibo that isn't a Zelda Character only give stuff like Ruppees, Materials, etc.
:4link:, :4zelda:, :4sheik:, :4tlink: and :4ganondorf: will all do special stuff.
Oh, that makes sense. (Damn, if it unlocked Monado as a weapon or something, then I'd totally buy it.)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The top one says "Ace Combat 3D Cross Rumble", while the bottom one says "Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy Plus"

:shades:
Hey, I think I heard this music in a flash game like ages ago (was very young, learning how o use internet :) ). I remember back them I found it very good, but I'm surprised the full version is that long. I haven't played any FF, but this music seems very good for it's length.

I have a quest ion.

So, where do I need to meet you to solve the trouble?

:troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom