• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Hey, I think I heard this music in a flash game like ages ago (was very young, learning how o use internet :) ). I remember back them I found it very good, but I'm surprised the full version is that long. I haven't played any FF, but this music seems very good for it's length.

So, where do I need to meet you to solve the trouble?

:troll:
Yeah same here XD
If anything, it was probably Final Fantasy Sonic X5.... Well thats where I heard it anyway :p

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
D

Deleted member

Over here, my sweet meats, your prince of justice and genocide has something to say...
Gone are the days of the tentacle, and the age of the gods and mercy is far away...
We are fighters of the middle, the second act in the three-part MEAT play, AND I WILL WIN
BEST
SUPPORTING
ACTOR!

the8thark

Smash Lord
At least there's some kind of way to counter it in this installment (other than with Super Mushrooms).

And in term of frequency I still think Mario Kart Wii's Blue Shell's were the absolute worst...
Super easy way to counter the blue shells in any mario kart game. Do not be in first place.

D

Deleted member

At least there's some kind of way to counter it in this installment (other than with Super Mushrooms).

And in term of frequency I still think Mario Kart Wii's Blue Shell's were the absolute worst...
I've rarely seen Blue Shells online recently, whether I'm in first place or otherwise.
The AI gets them all the ****ing time though, because as we have already established, the computer is a cheating *******.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Every Amiibo is compatible with Hyrule Warriors.

- Link and Toon Link give a special spinner weapon to Link then just random Link weapons.
- Zelda ad Shiek give random Zelda weapons
- All the rest give random weapons or random materials or rupees.

You can use the Amiibos up to 5x a day with Hyrule Warriors so the rumours say.

After you get Link's spinner weapon, the other Amiibo just help you to farm less in the game. Nothing fancy or special at all. You can't play as the non LoZ Amiibo characters in Hyrule Warriors at all.

Those Amiibo will just give you a random weapon specific to that character in Hyrule Warriors, thats all. Apart from Link's spinner weapon from the first touch of either Link Amiibo.
Welp! Desire for the game was just killed!

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Do you just ever have those days when you've got your opponents down to their last stock and at high percent, you just can't get the killing move, and you then lose the match? Today is one of those days for me... *Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Do you just ever have those days when you've got your opponents down to their last stock and at high percent, you just can't get the killing move, and you then lose the match? Today is one of those days for me... *Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
:4luigi:: I know that feel. Happened twice actually.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm bored. I'm gonna tell you guys a story. ¦D

And by "story", I mean my Sonic 2015 prediction.

Ahem...

The Era of Eggman has ended.

Soon, come April 2015, an outbreak that can only be described as “The Motobug Menace” shall begin due to a rebellion and uprising against the Eggman Empire ending with his usurpation and imprisonment. Afterwards, “The Motobug Menace” will spread out to the rest of the world due to taking full advantage of Eggman’s technology and creating a massively larger force of Motobugs than ever before with new and more advanced models to join the swarm, thus leading to the worldwide catastrophe known as “The Motobug Monstrosity”. The Monstrosity would first take immediate measures to neutralize the world renowned hero, Sonic the Hedgehog. Once he had been subdued, the swarm proceeded to seize any and all of his notable and well-known allies, acquaintances and any and all other possible forces that could possibly interfere with their mission for complete global domination. Soon, the original Motobug that had begun it’s spread into Marble Zone that lead the eventual uprising would be crowned as the Mighty Monarch of the Motobugs or simply “Monarch Motobug” as the head of it’s newfound empire: “The Monobug Ministry” once domination was near completion. The Motobugs seemed to have taken over completely and dominated the world. They had won.

…Or so they had thought. For there was one single individual they overlooked due to them not being as noteworthy, prominent or out in the open as others. One lone individual who would normally never b a threat to anyone, let alone consider them friend or foe, and lived out secluded in the wilderness away from most other life for most of his days. But the Motobugs made one small, yet grave mistake that caused him to suddenly reveal himself.

They. Took. His. FROG. (Apparently.)

Now, one Big the Cat is on a mission of devastation and extermination that just might unintentionally save the world from enslavement from the robotic insects. He’ll use all of his survival instincts and vast tools and skills as an expert fisherman to show these overgrown fish bait what it’s like to go deep sea fishing in the furnace. From Green Hill to Emerald Coast to the Aquatic Mines to Adabat’s Jungle Joyride, you’ve got only one mission to accomplish another.

Save the Froggy, Save the World. (Maybe.)

SEGA and Sonic Team presents the Sonic the Hedgehog 2015 multi-platform title:

BIG NUKEM: Monobug Meltdown.

Coming soon in April 2015.

“It’s time to kick ass and fish with Froggy…And I’m all out of Froggy.”
And that's what's going to happen come 2015. ¦D

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
No!
Because I don't own the game yet!
But don't worry, you'll get 'em next time! :4charizard:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You'll never own the game at this rate.
I'm getting Smash U.
That I can Guarantee.
WHEN I get it I can't guarantee. :4pacman:

After all, I was going to get Smash 3DS the Friday after Launch.
Then the Monday after the Friday after Launch.
Then the next Monday after the Monday after the Friday after Launch.
Then two Fridays after the next Monday after the Monday after the Friday after Launch.
Then I find out I wouldn't get it at all~ :4charizard:

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
This probably isn't a good time to ask, but where do you get your Greninja pics?

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
This probably isn't a good time to ask, but where do you get your Greninja pics?
Ooh boy. I don't mind at all. There's somebody curious in all the Greninja pictures I've got. :V

Well, I commonly browse the #greninja tag on tumblr and then archive all of the rad art I see over here:
http://elusivetranscendent.tumblr.com/tagged/greninja <- totally not shamelessly self-promoting my tumblr. Totes.

I then go through that art, make reaction images out of them, and stuff them in an imgur folder.
http://imgur.com/a/4eulO

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
After all, I was going to get Smash 3DS the Friday after Launch.
Then the Monday after the Friday after Launch.
Then the next Monday after the Monday after the Friday after Launch.
Then two Fridays after the next Monday after the Monday after the Friday after Launch.
Then I find out I wouldn't get it at all~ :4charizard:
What's sad about this is that the only reason my Sister got Smash 3DS instead of me is because I had the Special Demo.
And you know what my Sister did with her game?
Why, she never played it! :b:

So we wasted 50 dollars! :rotfl:
All because I had the Demo early! :(
YEAH! :crying:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
What's sad about this is that the only reason my Sister got Smash 3DS instead of me is because I had the Special Demo.
And you know what my Sister did with her game?
Why, she never played it! :b:

So we wasted 50 dollars! :rotfl:
All because I had the Demo early! :(
YEAH! :crying:
Take game from sister?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ooh boy. I don't mind at all. There's somebody curious in all the Greninja pictures I've got. :V

Well, I commonly browse the #greninja tag on tumblr and then archive all of the rad art I see over here:
http://elusivetranscendent.tumblr.com/tagged/greninja <- totally not shamelessly self-promoting my tumblr. Totes.

I then go through that art, make reaction images out of them, and stuff them in an imgur folder.
http://imgur.com/a/4eulO

I approve of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom