• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's only weird to us is because our society and customs have been matured and shaped for us to find bizarre things as "penis fencing" weird, as within our community/culture, it would be deemed A LOT OF negative associations. i.e. Raw homosexuality, insanity, negative influence, sexual abuse, you name it.

But, I'll be honest. Those flatworms looked very graceful and pretty until they whipped their two pronged willies out.
True, frothing (Which is the closest thing to that), is consider a type of sexual position for homosexual couples. Not that many people would be crazy enough to think of **** sword fights as a sport. XD

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
Oh god, is it Le Reddit Meme Army time already? We gotta get Reyn in here to fix the clock, a buncha jokers have been messing with it.
True, frothing (Which is the closest thing to that), is consider a type of sexual position for homosexual couples. Not that many people would be crazy enough to think of **** sword fights as a sport. XD
Which is kind of funny, because **** fights (chickens) are a thing, and sword fights are also a thing.

But when you put them together, apparently that's bad news bears.

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
>Fanboy and Chum Chum
>terrible

Pick two.

:troll:
While the show doesn't seem as bad as the first two, it's just that these guys had no personalities other than being annoying (which reminds me of Spongebob's modern portrayal these days). Then there's the hideous CGI characters. *shudders*

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Cynthia's Theme!

Combines the battle theme and the intro theme in one classy remix.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mah man, I have to admit that Zinnia looks awesome.

Just like all the new chara-design of every characters anyway.

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
Always remember kids, ironic sh*tposting is still sh*tposting. :drflip:
Remember kids, if you if are a child, and you know what the word "****post" is, go outside... Now.

it's just that these guys had no personalities other than being annoying
Is this what Nick think what's children act nowadays?

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Cynthia's Theme!

Combines the battle theme and the intro theme in one classy remix.
I still wonder which Fire Legendary pokemon will appear in the Blazing Chamber.

We know Rayquaza, Manaphy, and Registeel already appear in their respective chambers.

The only possible contenders I think are:

• Ho-oh
  • Heatran
  • Possibly Volcarona; her biggest issue is only being Pseudo-Legendary, not an actual Legendary.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Champion Wallace's new outfit... Looks like Ghirahim has competition now. :troll:

Anyway, Destroyed Skyworld from Kid Icarus: Uprising has a new remix done by one of Xenoblade's composers, Manami Kiyota. Now to wait for someone to upload the full song...

There's also a separate Chaos Kin's theme remix on Palutena's Temple's music selection. Never mind this, it's part of the Destroyed Skyworld remix. The arrangement has the main melody sung by a choir, which is epic. I do wonder who is the arranger for that song.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Champion Wallace's new outfit... Looks like Ghirahim has competition now. :troll:

Anyway, Destroyed Skyworld from Kid Icarus: Uprising has a new remix done by one of Xenoblade's composers, Manami Kiyota. Now to wait for someone to upload the full song...

There's also a separate Chaos Kin's theme remix on Palutena's Temple's music selection. The arrangement has the main melody sung by a choir, which is epic. I do wonder who is the arranger for that song.
I'm sold on Kid Icarus remixes. If you find em uploaded, please let me know. I need more beautiful music to enjoy. >.<

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Is this what Nick think what's children act nowadays?
True, which is why I avoid that channel like the plague nowadays. At least the protagonists of modern Cartoon Network are tolerable or likable (Except Uncle Grandpa and Clarence to a lesser extent).

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
For those who read my post above, the Chaos Kin's theme is just part of the Destroyed Skyworld remix.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well Uncle Grandpa isn't a child
Clarence is a very nice kid, I wish more people would act like Clarence
Which is why I've said Clarence to a lesser extent. He is a nice kid that loves to have fun and do things with his friends, but at times he can make things worse for certain people. (Most notably Jeff). I do feel sorry for his voice actor being fired over a sexual harassment case (Which makes me worry for how well his Season 2 voice will be).

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oh yeah, by the way, Sakurai annouced that Little Mac has officially the lowest win ratio in the game.
How can this be ? :troll:
For Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the individual character win ratios lined up nicely in a staircase format, but one fighter has a significantly low ratio for this game. It’s Little Mac.

Little Mac is a fighter with very pronounced strengths and weaknesses. While he has an enhanced dodge and megaton-level punch for aggressive play, he has very weak jump power and a simple back throw along with a follow-up attack prove to be crippling.

It appears that the biggest reason for his low win ratio is because people fall under the assumption that
‘Little Mac is strong!’ and all rush to use him only to get pummeled in return.

He gives the impression of being able to win easier than other fighters which leads to more people using him, but in reality, he’s a difficult character to actually continuously win with.

I believe that averaging out character stats is a bad move in both play and competition.
~Masahiro Sakurai, 2014​

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Which is why I've said Clarence to a lesser extent. He is a nice kid that loves to have fun and do things with his friends, but at times he can make things worse for certain people. (Most notably Jeff). I do feel sorry for his voice actor being fired over a sexual harassment case (Which makes me worry for how well his Season 2 voice will be).
You mean you feel sorry for the character himself for risk in losing his voice, or the voice actor who's been charged with sexual harrassment issues but pleads that he has a "mental illness"?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
True, which is why I avoid that channel like the plague nowadays. At least the protagonists of modern Cartoon Network are tolerable or likable (Except Uncle Grandpa and Clarence to a lesser extent).
This. Adventure Time, Regular Show and Steven Universe isn't enough to make me frequent that channel, or Nick for that matter.
I miss G4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom