• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Just tried out the Mario Kart DLC Pack. Well worth the £7.00 purchase. Nintendo knows how to deliver. I'll share my thoughts on the tracks:

• Most Simple Track Layout: Excitebike Arena
  • Most Disappointing: SNES Rainbow Road
  • Best Theme: Dragon Driftway
  • Best Track Layout: Ice Ice Outpost
  • Most Fast Paced: Mute City
  • Best Retro Track: GCN Yoshi Circuit
  • Best New Track: Hyrule Castle
  • Most Gold: Wii Wario's Gold Mine
  • :4wario2:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Whelp,
Nintendo did it.
They screwed up SNES Rainbow Road somehow.
They ruined the Music's whimsical tone,
They made the background tell you "Hey, we're only like 5 meters above ground, who needs Space",
They made the Super Whomps bigger,
They made the waving road act like a bunch of freaking Tidal Waves instead of being Trick-able ground,
And they made most of the road next-to-impossible to drive on (specifically in the split path section, if you're on the road with the incoming Super Whomp then you're forced to either fall off or get hit).
YOU HAD ONE JOB, NINTENDO.
ONE JOB.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Holy **** are they agressive in 50 CC. I took 3 blue shells in almost every track... and everytime i took a blue shell i got bolted too

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Holy **** are they agressive in 50 CC. I took 3 blue shells in almost every track... and everytime i took a blue shell i got bolted too

I got 3 Stars on both DLC Cups...

Go back to driving school.

Whelp,
Nintendo did it.
They screwed up SNES Rainbow Road somehow.
They ruined the Music's whimsical tone,
They made the background tell you "Hey, we're only like 5 meters above ground, who needs Space",
They made the Super Whomps bigger,
They made the waving road act like a bunch of freaking Tidal Waves instead of being Trick-able ground,
And they made most of the road next-to-impossible to drive on (specifically in the split path section, if you're on the road with the incoming Super Whomp then you're forced to either fall off or get hit).
YOU HAD ONE JOB, NINTENDO.
ONE JOB.
I'm still wondering why they chose to bring back SNES Rainbow Road when we JUST HAD IT in the last entry.

I'm assuming it was to cut down some time and costs. But yeh, this version was very meh. Pretty, though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Personally I really liked SNES Rainbow Road. (...Unless we're talking about MK8. I haven't seen that one yet.)

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Mario Kart 8 gave one acquantance I know motion sickness. I am no longer talking of this.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm still wondering why they chose to bring back SNES Rainbow Road when we JUST HAD IT in the last entry.

I'm assuming it was to cut down some time and costs. But yeh, this version was very meh. Pretty, though.
They should've brought Super Circuit's Rainbow Road back. It's still a "Flat" Track, plus it'll be a new Retro.
Plus, Super Circuit IS coming out on the Wii U VC this week. :3

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I got 3 Stars on both DLC Cups...

Go back to driving school.

I did too......

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Have a golf joke (why am I doing this?):
A golfer was on the green's hitting golf balls like no one's business.
Suddenly, he hit his ball into a sand trap.
After trying to get his ball out for the past 10 strokes, the golfers caddy asked him if he ate anything before the tee time.
The answer, "No worries, I ate me sand-wedge before playing."

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I just want to take the opportunity to say...

Champion Wallace is looking FA-BU-LOOOOOOOS~!

Also, he isn't wearing undergarments... look at his hips.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So I played through the DLC cups in Grand Prix! Fun stuff. Then I played online a bit.

Watch the drama as Link and Link are head-to-head, but then-- What an upset!! Link barrels past them with a Super Star! Meanwhile, Link and Link are bringing up the rear...

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So I played through the DLC cups in Grand Prix! Fun stuff. Then I played online a bit.

Watch the drama as Link and Link are head-to-head, but then-- What an upset!! Link barrels past them with a Super Star! Meanwhile, Link and Link are bringing up the rear...
Too many :4link:'s!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm kind of peeved that Link is in, because all you will see online is Link, and as a Link main I want to use him so badly. BUT IM NOT A SHEEPLE :143:
Here's some other imagery to take your mind off it.

OH GAWD THE IMAGERY-!
I can't believe I fell for that.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Flatworm penis fencing is the best thing I've seen in Animal Behavior throughout the year. Animals always have these weird as hell mating rituals. :laugh:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Flatworm penis fencing is the best thing I've seen in Animal Behavior throughout the year. Animals always have these weird as hell mating rituals. :laugh:
It's only weird to us is because our society and customs have been matured and shaped for us to find bizarre things as "penis fencing" weird, as within our community/culture, it would be deemed A LOT OF negative associations. i.e. Raw homosexuality, insanity, negative influence, sexual abuse, you name it.

But, I'll be honest. Those flatworms looked very graceful and pretty until they whipped their two pronged willies out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom