• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
If only I had nowhere to be tomorrow, I could stay up and wait for the MK8 DLC to release. 8 colours of Shy Guys and Yoshis can only keep me going for so long...Haven't decided whether I'll play Link or Tanooki Mario first.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Question about the MK8 DLC

When DLC pack 1 is out, would it be too late to buy both to get colored Yoshis and Shyguys? Not a question for myself, but rather for a friend.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Nah, we don't need aura. We need Pichu to be DLC. :awesome:

Personally I prefer the air ninja frog over aura user.

D

Deleted member

Question about the MK8 DLC

When DLC pack 1 is out, would it be too late to buy both to get colored Yoshis and Shyguys? Not a question for myself, but rather for a friend.
Nope, you'll get the alt. colors as long as you purchase both packs, even when the first pack eventually drops.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Thanks! My friend has been worried about that! :)
No problem, and on a side note, the first DLC pack is actually out now. I'm downloading it as we speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Downloaded the DLC, going through the Grand Prixs right now because noone is paying online right now.
So far the Excitebike track is by far my favorite.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Mike Oldfield's singing is weird to say the least...

Brother, you got that right.
IT'S D!CKSON TIME!

Mute City has the starting and post race F-Zero themes play in place of the MK ones.

There is also a billboard that says Show Me Your Moves
...S-seriously? Good lord, the DLC for MK8 is almost unreal. Link, a real-life car, and this. I'm amazed every time I hear news about it. I already knew about the Mute City DLC, but not about the SSB billboard reference.

----

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Currently downloading the DLC!

Staarih

Smash Master
Just did the 50 cc and 100 cc for both the DLC cups. I've really enjoyed all the tracks, but Mute City is definitely a favourite!

D

Deleted member

THERE ARE LINKS EVERYWHERE ONLINE.
I AM A LONE IGGY IN A SEA OF LINKS.
AND SOMETIMES CAT PEACHES.
No love for Tanooki Mario though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So from what I can gather, F-Zero is the best track in all of MK history. Good to know.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So Mute City is absolutely beautiful

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
So I know Im really behind this news by few days, I just want to talk about it because I just learned about it, as apparently Karissa the 10-year-old Smash champ was a fake actor and the whole thing was a viral marketing attempt. I have to say Im dissapointed, but I hope she continues to develop her acting skills because she was good.

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
Just got the MK8 DLC. After seeing how good Mute City looks in the MK8 engine, I'll be disappointed if Nintendo aren't planning on making a new F-Zero game with it.

But the DLC is really great value, I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys Mario Kart.
And now I'm going to bed.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
Just got the MK8 DLC. After seeing how good Mute City looks in the MK8 engine, I'll be disappointed if Nintendo aren't planning on making a new F-Zero game with it.

But the DLC is really great value, I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys Mario Kart.
And now I'm going to bed.
Yea, I REALLY want a new F-Zero on the WiiU.

Or a spinoff game thats just God Hand with Captain Falcon. I just want more Captain Falcon in my life.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I hate how they're actively trying to compensate for the fact that they refuse to make another F-Zero title with this DLC. It's rather insulting.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The Overworld theme from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is a song choice for Palutena's Temple. It's taken directly from the source game.

(Yes, it's the same mystery song I posted last night.)

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I hate how they're actively trying to compensate for the fact that they refuse to make another F-Zero title with this DLC. It's rather insulting.
I hope they make a new F-Zero game just to make you feel like a ****. :p

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I have suddenly (yet unsurprisingly) become a zombie vampire hybrid with permanent invulnerability.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
The Overworld theme from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is a song choice for Palutena's Temple. It's taken directly from the source game.

(Yes, it's the same mystery song I posted last night.)

Hmmm, hmmm, HMMMM.

I hope theres more Golden Sun music, but its good theres any at all. Now will Isaac be an assist trophy, is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom