• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So within a weeks time, we're gonna have another blow out of information for the Wii U version of Smash Bros. Who thought we'd ever get to experience this for two different Smash versions within the same season?

Although we won't have as much substantial content to unearth this time, like Playable Characters, we have other new content to look forward to:
  • The full Stage List
  • Music
  • Trophies
What are ya'll most excited for about Smash Wii U? Are you excited at all? Will you stick to the 3DS version? Will you convert?

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So within a weeks time, we're gonna have another blow out of information for the Wii U version of Smash Bros. Who thought we'd ever get to experience this for two different Smash versions within the same season?

Although we won't have as much substantial content to unearth this time, like Playable Characters, we have other new content to look forward to:
  • The full Stage List
  • Music
  • Trophies
What are ya'll most excited for about Smash Wii U? Are you excited at all? Will you stick to the 3DS version? Will you convert?
EVERYTHING! I WANT IT NOW!

The soundtrack is going to be a dream to listen to.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
GameXplain have just gone cold on ORAS footage. I know they're busy but why cover ACU and not ORAS? I hope they do a review at least, though it doesn't seem likely.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

• The full Stage List
  • Music
  • Trophies
I want to know dat soundtrack!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You know what I love to troll in FG ? Cocky/Gary Oak players.
Just know, I was just starting to play Smash and warm up my Dr.Mario and other characters, like Robin (wich I want to use as a main/secondary). I've found a really good Fox player, that was doing the right options, and knew a lot about the game. I would have respected him, if he didn't taunt everytime he get a stock. So, after he defeated me with my Robin, I went to Dr.Mario. He defeated me twice, but got KOed by dumb things, like my UpB when I was recovering. He taunted when I was off stage, thinking that was going to die like an idiot because "Dr.Mario recovery is horrible", and then surprised him by going back on with the tornado. But then, he got too cocky and went to Lil' Mac. I've destroyed the crap baskets out of him. He then went back to Fox, I've destroyed him. He then rage quitted.

Moral of the story ? Don't get too cocky, or else, you'll be defeated like an idiot. :4drmario:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Congratulations Final Fantasy Tactics, for having the most bull**** boss battle ever. :facepalm:

• The full Stage List
  • Music
  • Trophies
I'm going to stick with the 3DS version for one very important reason: ...I don't have a Wii U. :ohwell:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You know what I love to troll in FG ? Cocky/Gary Oak players.
Just know, I was just starting to play Smash and warm up my Dr.Mario and other characters, like Robin (wich I want to use as a main/secondary). I've found a really good Fox player, that was doing the right options, and knew a lot about the game. I would have respected him, if he didn't taunt everytime he get a stock. So, after he defeated me with my Robin, I went to Dr.Mario. He defeated me twice, but got KOed by dumb things, like my UpB when I was recovering. He taunted when I was off stage, thinking that was going to die like an idiot because "Dr.Mario recovery is horrible", and then surprised him by going back on with the tornado. But then, he got too cocky and went to Lil' Mac. I've destroyed the crap baskets out of him. He then went back to Fox, I've destroyed him. He then rage quitted.

Moral of the story ? Don't get too cocky, or else, you'll be defeated like an idiot. :4drmario:
Don't get too cocky, Star Fox. :wolf:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I have taking into consideration replaying New Leaf again.
Before I complained because to me it took forever for anything to get done, but after looking around (and finding out just how broken Tortimer's Island is), I'm thinking of giving it a second chance.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So AC Unity is continuing the same fashion as AC 3 and 4 eh? That sucks. Though I've been hearing good things about Rouge. If the positives continue with that game then I might actually get it. Which would be nice, because a new good Assassin's Creed is overdue.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If we are talking about games, how about that amazing oras trailer?

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
I used to like Ubisoft, but after the whole Wii U fiasco and the recent blunders they created such as the new Assassins Creed I've been forced to boycott them.

The only way I'll forgive Ubisoft is if they get their act together quickly or stop making games all together.:(

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That moment when you finish setting up your new signature and it looks perfect in the preview...

But then you go to an actual post in a thread and one of your pics is missing due to sig size limits.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Little Mac having the biggest loss rate doesnt suprise me since so many people play as him, and from what Ive heard, dont really know how to use him. Its basicaly same situation as Ken in SF4, a lot of people pick him because he's easy to learn, but they arent willing to improve so they suck and lose all the time, but they keep on Kenning in hopes of spamming people to death, and rates get all sorts of screwed up.

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
holy crap this game is so good with a c stick

be prepared, friends

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
On a side note, here's this. Wonder what this could mean for Mac in the upcoming balance patch.
Nah, it's just people who sucks to play Lil' Mac in FG. The patch will correct bugs, like the one of Wario and will put the game like the Wii U version, wich is the latest version, balanced.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Man, I cant wait for Smash to come out and see if Im going to suck horribly at it or not. Hopefully not since Im planning to jump straight to Shulk :awesome:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
That moment when you finish setting up your new signature and it looks perfect in the preview...

But then you go to an actual post in a thread and one of your pics is missing due to sig size limits.

Dude, did you draw the art on your signature by yourself ? If yes, that's impressive !

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

https://soundcloud.com/generaloffensive/the-brlbrl-quartet-sonic-boom-drowning-voices

...Glorious.

Dude, did you draw the art on your signature by yourself ? If yes, that's impressive !
The sprite edits in the middle are mine. The cropped pics to the sides of them are by the same friend that drew my avy. All the praise goes to her for that. I did have a hand in the coloring for both pics of Kaye (The purple guy), though. Much moreso for my avatar since it was originally completely grayscale.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Sonic games these days suck, and have been sucking for years. I'm glad he's not owned by Nintendo, because that would just tarnish Nintendo's reputation to make GREAT games.

D

Deleted member

Nah, it's just people who sucks to play Lil' Mac in FG. The patch will correct bugs, like the one of Wario and will put the game like the Wii U version, wich is the latest version, balanced.
True, even Sakurai himself said the reason his WR is so low is because of all the newer players flocking to him like flies on honey, and considering how the guy has a surprisingly high skill ceiling the results are predictable. I'm just saying will this affect how he's adjusted, since it looks like it will indeed be a full blown balance patch (since we know that Luma's respawn time is longer). Will they nerf him? Leave him alone? Improve his recovery?
Sonic games these days suck, and have been sucking for years. I'm glad he's not owned by Nintendo, because that would just tarnish Nintendo's reputation to make GREAT games.
Well Colors and Generations are pretty damn good.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

https://soundcloud.com/generaloffensive/the-brlbrl-quartet-sonic-boom-drowning-voices

...Glorious.

The sprite edits in the middle are mine. The cropped pics to the sides of them are by the same friend that drew my avy. All the praise goes to her for that. I did have a hand in the coloring for both pics of Kaye (The purple guy), though. Much moreso for my avatar since it was originally completely grayscale.
They can't swim. Sega, you cheaky little mustard punk.

Anyway, you and your friend are really talented !

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Now I'm more interested in Pokemon Omega Ruby. That episode Delta thing is cool, and you get to catch a crap-ton of legendaries. Though I'd still need Palkia, Moltres and Articuno.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Nah, I'll say only Shadow's game, 06 and Secret Rings were the big offenders. Unleashed was okay, put was plagued by Werehog's long stages. Colors was good, Generations was great, Lost World was disappointing, though not completely terrible. Boom, though?

Definitely worse than 06.

Anyway, you and your friend are really talented !
Thanks a lot. Especially for saying so about her. She really is a hard worker. I really admire her.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
If he was owned by Nintendo, the games probably wouldn't have the same standards as they have.

The fact Sonic games are what they are is because the studios that produce them don't have good quality assurance.

Of course, even Nintendo has made blunders in the past, but overall their games have quality deemed of praise.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Thanks a lot. Especially for saying so about her. She really is a hard worker. I really admire her.
Hard workers are the best artists that can exist. Look at Chaplin : he was a big hard worker, having to remake a all town just for one scene to be perfect for example. I'm really impressed by the art of your friends, as well as you for your great sprites. If you continue like this with your friend, I can assure you that you can both have a great future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom