• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Im listening to Sonic Black Knight soundtrack. The game might be trash but it has some great butt-rock. Maybe Boom will at least have a deceant score. Sonic games, no matter how bad, always have good soundtracks.
Except Dark Brotherhood I dont know what the **** was up with that thing.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Everybody is hyped about Project M while I'm sitting here mast- never played it because PAL Wii.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

I thought you guys said project m was dying?
Man, they are really doing a fantastic job with Project M. But thats modding communities for ya, you can find some really dedicated and talented people if you look.
Everybody is hyped about Project M while I'm sitting here mast- never played it because PAL Wii.
Same, but hey, they said in the trailer: First PAL release, so thats a thing :)

Last edited:

Soul.

Sonic Boom is horrible.
Also lol nobody said Project M was dying. It was just not going to be at APEX. The mod is still a thing.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
PAL version for this release. You are left out no longer.

It'll b out shortly after the NTSC release.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Smash 4: Lazily ports textures from Kongo Jungle N64
Project M: Reimagines N64 stages like Hyrule Castle and Metal Cavern from the ground up with new improved HD textures
Smash 4 Budget: Millions of Dollars
Project M Budget: So small it's not even comparable

Learn from Project M Nintendo!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
SONIC BOOM IS AWESOME

And now that I have your attention, I'm proud to announce that I have completed 100/105

50 hours of Smash, here I go!

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
So, we get the disappointing Lost World, and the ****ty Boom.
If Generations 2 is again PS4/Xbone exclusive I'm blaming this fully on Nintendo.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Project M: Reimagines N64 stages like Hyrule Castle and Metal Cavern from the ground up with new improved HD textures

My, my... Is this the stench of ignorance I sense?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So, we get the disappointing Lost World, and the ****ty Boom.
If Generations 2 is again PS4/Xbone exclusive I'm blaming this fully on Nintendo.
Generations 2?

You don't seriously think that's gonna happen, do you? As awesome as that would be, that's even less likely than and actual Sonic Adventure 3 at this point. (NAMED Sonic Adventure 3. Shut your mouths 06 people)

D

Deleted member

Generations 2?

You don't seriously think that's gonna happen, do you? As awesome as that would be, that's even less likely than and actual Sonic Adventure 3 at this point. (NAMED Sonic Adventure 3. Shut your mouths 06 people)
What if Sega announced a Colors 2? That'd be pure win.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
We're all familiar with the terrible prototype/final designs of Marth's amiibo.

Well, unfortunately, the Mega Man amiibo will suffer the same fate:

:troll:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
What if Sega announced a Colors 2? That'd be pure win.
Eeeeh...I want a fully 3D Sonic game. Colors had way too much 2D and a lot of it felt uncomfortable to me due to how stiff Sonic was when he wasn't boosting.

Colors isn't exactly a favorite of mine. I prefer Daytime Unleashed to it, but prefer Generations over both...And the Unleashed Project since the stages are better in it. <3

But it IS called Project Melee, am I right or am I wrong? :pichumelee:
You're wrong. It's called Project M.

The M doesn't stand for Melee. Go tot he PM forums and they'll tell you this very angrily.

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Generations 2?

I think it's absolutely plausible and probably what Sonic Team is actually working on right now.
Maybe it won't be named Generations 2, but it's going to happen eventually.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You're wrong. It's called Project M.

The M doesn't stand for Melee. Go tot he PM forums and they'll tell you this very angrily.
Well with :mewtwopm:, :roypm:, wavedashing, L-Cancelling and all the blooming Melee stages added to the game, it doesn't leave much to the imagination, imo.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Project M is a community game mod project with zero deadlines and complete control over the content they provide.

Smash 4 have a limited amount of development time, no matter if short or long, a long list of goals to meet and expand for the final build, not to mention, they have Masahiro Sakurai as the director. A smart guy with wild ideas.

Also, there are TWO versions of Smash Bros. this generation.

And as you can see from up to now, there is a LOT of content for both versions, even more for Wii U. Obviously, remastering an N64 stage was VERY low on their priority list.

Last edited:

Soul.

But it IS called Project Melee, am I right or am I wrong? :pichumelee:
What makes you think Raichu has priority? :U
I honestly don't know why would they add Pichu just for the sake of people asking the PMDT for it to be in. Maybe for novelty?
Pikachu is better regardless. And about Raichu, it could be a stronger clone of Pikachu with more range. It's not happening though, so yeah.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well with :mewtwopm:, :roypm:, wavedashing, L-Cancelling and all the blooming Melee stages added to the game, it doesn't leave much to the imagination, imo.
I agree with you, but it's what they insist. Strong Bad in particular.

Everyone knows the M in Project M stands for recovery
I'd say it's Miracles, right now. ¦D

I think it's absolutely plausible and probably what Sonic Team is actually working on right now.
Maybe it won't be named Generations 2, but it's going to happen eventually.
I don't believe that for even a second. It's an absolutely fantastic idea and that's exactly why I don't think it'll happen.

But if they did, I want 3 gameplay styles. Classic, Adventure and Modern Boost.

With OTHER playable characters for every style. I don't care how. The modders did it, they can do it too.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GG's @ Frostwraith Frostwraith those were fun matches. I didn't know what stages you liked to pic. Personally I didn't care. I picked that last one on accident though.

D

Deleted member

How am I being ignorant? Explain yourself asinine naive.
@ TJ-Works TJ-Works sums it up quite well.
Project M is a community game mod project with zero deadlines and complete control over the content they provide.

Smash 4 have a limited amount of development time, no matter if short or long, a long list of goals to meet and expand for the final build, not to mention, they Masahiro Sakurai as the director. A smart guy with wild ideas.

And as you can see from up to now, there is a LOT of content for both versions, even more for Wii U. Obviously, remastering an N64 stage was VERY low on their priority list.
On a side note Ganon can ****ing hover in 3.5.
GANON CAN HOVER IN 3.5 ALL BETS ARE OFF BEST CHARACTER EVER.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord

Smash 4 have a limited amount of development time, no matter if short or long, a long list of goals to meet and expand for the final build, not to mention, they have Masahiro Sakurai as the director. A smart guy with wild ideas.

Still, Smash 4 has the resources, the money, and the manpower... project m has less in every regard, and yet they still do an amazing job. If anything you guys are being ignorant by failing to see the feat PMBR has accomplished given that they basically have no resources nor money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom