• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
On the contrary, after seeing some of the recent gameplay, I definitely don't want to see it succeed. I'm a major Sonic fan, it's my favorite video game franchise of all-time, and admittedly, I have some bias, but even I have standards. I was cautiously optimistic about Boom when it was announced, but now, I'm against it. With the exception of the cartoon.
Yeah, the cartoon is pretty funny, but I'll be trying out Rise of Lyric either way.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I
Ah lol. Still I did read the comments and it seems to be considered creepy by a lot of people.

As for your question: (what the heck some of my post isn't showing up on my screen. Anyone see anything below this sentence? I can't and there's supposed to be a video...NVM I fixed it)

You'll make it there eventually.
That doesn't help at all. Guess I'll start with 5-3. Maybe the bullet bills can give me directions...

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
I think that's an old Bomberman model but I can't be bothered looking for it.
There's no games that are upcoming release aside from Smash that I'm really interested in.
Which makes me sad, because I like experiencing new things.
Splatoon I don't wanna start caring about for now until we know more details
Captain Toad isn't really my thing
I can't play Zelda for the life of me, so MM3D isn't really an option
and I suck at strategy so S.T.E.A.M. isn't really my cup of tea.
:(
Yeah, but Splatoon though...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd share the video of one of the glitches in Sonic Boom that I saw earlier with ya'll here (assuming most of you didn't already see it earlier) but unfortunately the user has removed it...

It basically involved being able to grab an invisible ledge through what should be a solid part of a mountain, walking through it and falling off the edge of an area you shouldn't be able to get any access to.

The guy fell past what should've been a death point and endlessly into a void.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Nah. I mean, I havent seen much of post-release Boom but '06 was downright unfinished, almost a beta game, riddled with little and big bugs (some game-breaking), wonky physics and framerate drops from hell, not to mention it controlled poorly. And heck, some of the power-ups dont even work properly at all. Not to mention horrendous designs of hud-world with mini-missions that take 4 long loading screens to just get to get over with and pray you dont have to do more and get to the proper game, which isnt all that better either. I cant imagine anything beating that. Like, no way.
But it was outright playable overall. The controls were hardly horrible, save Mach Speed. It was the glitches that made the gameplay unfavorable..

Loading screens were dumb, no questioning that.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Atleast Generations PC is there for all the folks that want to mod Sonic Boom onto SG's Engine and make it good
/PowerOfSteam
/IDon'thaveGenerations
/OnAnything
/:(
But my friend if you only look at Sonic Boom as "needing to be fixed", you're missing out on the potential.
The glitches, walking through walls, going where you're not supposed to, it could be a masterpiece of awful, and why would you want to get rid of that?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
But it was outright playable overall. The controls were hardly horrible, save Mach Speed. It was the glitches that made the gameplay unfavorable..

Loading screens were dumb, no questioning that.
Outright playable huh ? :

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
"Waluigi is your way to live now ! Now go, spread the WAH to the entire world ! WA HAHA !"
HOW TO BE WALUIGI:
STEP 1. BE EVERYWHERE.
STEP 2. HAVE A GOOD WAAAAAAAAAAAA
STEP 3. EXPECTING STEP 3? TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME.
STEP 4. HAVE AN EXCELLENT MUSTACHE AND WEAR MOSTLY PURPLE. NO GREEN.
STEP 5. BE EXCELLENT AT SPORTS AND A HIT AT PARTIES!
AND FINALLY...
STEP 6. HAVE SICK DANCE MOVES!!!

D

Deleted member

Fun fact: Sonic 06's current asking price in retail is about 20 bucks a copy, just because of how many people are interested in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
FUN FACT YOU.
YOU FUN FACTING FACTOR.
x2 + 5x + 6 = x2 + 3x + 2x + 6
= (x2 + 3x) + (2x + 6)
= x(x + 3) + 2(x + 3)
= (x + 3)(x + 2)
Don't make me use the 4 letter "F" word...
FOIL!
(F+O)(I+L)
FI + FL + OI + OL

Soul.

Wait, Beanman25Jr put all of his Smash Wii U videos in private. They didn't take them out.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Fact: Facts are facts which are facts that are facts thus are facts and so are facts.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Fact: Facts are facts which are facts that are facts thus are facts and so are facts.
No they aren't not being untrue for the reason that they are false but true in the sense that that is untrue because it's false and not correct in such a way that it isn't not incorrect but in fact the fact that the fact is factually and correctly incorrect, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom