• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I guess people were wrong about FNaF2 speculation

The new puppets DO try and kill you

and the mask does work on them

That keeping the puppet at bay trick is kind of interesting

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
No they aren't not being untrue for the reason that they are false but true in the sense that that is untrue because it's false and not correct in such a way that it isn't not incorrect but in fact the fact that the fact is factually and correctly incorrect, right?
Maybe!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Prepare to get hit by a golf club!
Root 16!
*Dodges*
I can't believe I didn't notice the Sines before!
Your plan...
PA + PN + LA + LN
You were going to make a Public Announcement about how you were going to use the Pakistan Navy to invade Los Angeles, and have them kill everybody, by dousing them with Liquid Nitrogen! It all makes sense now... And now that I've gotten to the root of the problem, I can calculate the outcome, and then I can defeat you!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Unlike the first one I might actually try FNaF2 myself.

Looks pretty good so far from the demo.

The Phone guy's advice and commentary makes things even more confusing though (Scott still voices him. So it's a matter of whether or not the Phone guy somehow survived and is spreading a bit of different information or if despite being the same voice this character is meant to be separate from the one in the first and doesn't know the animatronics quite as well)

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Well, that is interesting, i wonder if there are more hints that could proce or disprove the game theory on it.
Its not public apparently, but thats tomorrow from what I've heard. check out some gameplays! Seems that Balloon Boy and Puppet play a key role in them...

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
What's your opinion on that Corndog Shulk thing in GameFaqs?

Kinda funny, but it'd be funnier if the stick was actually going up between his legs as opposed to...the side.
I post there a lot sometimes, so I'm wondering.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Huh, I guess... but thats no fun. I want to be fun. Funfunfunfun.

BTW Marky Mark has his video on Five Nights 2 up as well:
That guy is friggin annoying

Also stupid scarecam let's plays

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Yep.

People have A Ranked every mission. If it's unplayable, that'd be quite literally impossible. Definitely not perfect, but it's stlill a playable game out of the box.
"How about an S rank ?"
But seriously, Sonic '06 is a disgrace just by it's existence. This game buried Sonic that already was one foot in the grave thanks to games like "Sonic Heroes" or "Shadow The Hedgehog". Sonic Heroes was still okay, but the controls were horrible. Shadow was dumb, with no idea in it other than "Using the popular character and giving him guns".
Sonic '06 fuse all the horrible stuff from those games and creates an abomination, while still being "playable" is outright disgusting. And thanks to this game, we had Sonic games like this :
Or this :

Sega, kills itself since the 3d era.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The heck up is up with that Marionette thing?

Looking forward to seeing how the old animatronics are gonna act as well....if the trailer is the same as it was then Foxy should still jump at the player.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
"How about an S rank ?"
But seriously, Sonic '06 is a disgrace just by it's existence. This game buried Sonic that already was one foot in the grave thanks to games like "Sonic Heroes" or "Shadow The Hedgehog". Sonic Heroes was still okay, but the controls were horrible. Shadow was dumb, with no idea in it other than "Using the popular character and giving him guns".
Sonic '06 fuse all the horrible stuff from those games and creates an abomination, while still being "playable" is outright disgusting. And thanks to this game, we had Sonic games like this :
Or this :

Sega, kills itself since the 3d era.
I found the Storybook games fun. To be frank, Unleashed is when I started to dislike the series as a whole. It was just generally unfun for me, with only cutscenes being really neat.

Subjectivity is a *****, isn't it? I found 06 a really fun game and it had a pretty silly story.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
*Dodges*
I can't believe I didn't notice the Sines before!
Your plan...
PA + PN + LA + LN
You were going to make a Public Announcement about how you were going to use the Pakistan Navy to invade Los Angeles, and have them kill everybody, by dousing them with Liquid Nitrogen! It all makes sense now... And now that I've gotten to the root of the problem, I can calculate the outcome, and then I can defeat you!
Do you think I am afraid of your solution? My comrades have cosined onto my (P+L)(A+N) in order to pinpoint your point of origin to destroy your homeland. PREPARE FOR MY RAY OF DEATH!

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
The heck up is up with that Marionette thing?

Looking forward to seeing how the old animatronics are gonna act as well....if the trailer is the same as it was then Foxy should still jump at the player.
From the looks of things, once the Marionette is out of its box, itll have a jingle similar to Freddy's in 1 and once the jingle is over he can pop out at you in any minute. That's what I can take from seeing Markiplier's video

kylexv

Smash Master
HOW TO BE WALUIGI:
STEP 1. BE EVERYWHERE.
STEP 2. HAVE A GOOD WAAAAAAAAAAAA
STEP 3. EXPECTING STEP 3? TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME.
STEP 4. HAVE AN EXCELLENT MUSTACHE AND WEAR MOSTLY PURPLE. NO GREEN.
STEP 5. BE EXCELLENT AT SPORTS AND A HIT AT PARTIES!
AND FINALLY...
STEP 6. HAVE SICK DANCE MOVES!!!
That song really should have been on the Wrecking Crew stage.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Do you think I am afraid of your solution? My comrades have cosined onto my (P+L)(A+N) in order to pinpoint your point of origin to destroy your homeland. PREPARE FOR MY RAY OF DEATH!
Puh-lease. Don't relax just yet, the fight isn't over. No one can get a tan yet. Let me show you the difference between you and I. You seek to divide the people of the world, I seek too add to our strengths! My power multiplies every second, your power isn't even a fraction of mine!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I found the Storybook games fun. To be frank, Unleashed is when I started to dislike the series as a whole. It was just generally unfun for me, with only cutscenes being really neat.

Subjectivity is a *****, isn't it? I found 06 a really fun game and it had a pretty silly story.
That's your opinion, I've found the story of '06 horrible. The thing with the Iblis Trigger, Shadow's clone or some crap like that, future stuff ect... It's like an horrible episode of DBZ. Like DBGT in fact.
The only thing that I liked in the story was when Sonic died. It was funny how pathetic his death was.

RIP Sonic The Hedgehog, the lights were too strong for his eyes.

(Yes, I'm horrible with Sonic, but I don't like him.)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
These days, I can't leave the social thread without getting a notification for the social thread, Help!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So supposedly there's supposed to be another animatronic similar to the Marionette in some way.

Combine those two with the original four animatronics and the new versions of them, that means we'll have a whopping 10 animatronics to deal with FNaF2.

Possibly even 11 if Golden Freddy returns in some form.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That's your opinion, I've found the story of '06 horrible. The thing with the Iblis Trigger, Shadow's clone or some crap like that, future stuff ect... It's like an horrible episode of DBZ. Like DBGT in fact.
The only thing that I liked in the story was when Sonic died. It was funny how pathetic his death was.

RIP Sonic The Hedgehog, the lights were too strong for his eyes.

(Yes, I'm horrible with Sonic, but I don't like him.)
That's because Sonic has the worst controls in the game for the main cast. Rouge and Knuckles have the worst otherwise. Mach Speed is ridiculously difficult. Final stage is too, but everything else is pretty decent to play as or really good.

Never saw a huge issue with the story. Could be better, though.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sexual harassment is not a cute thing

No means no pit

Look at her eyes, she doesn't look happy

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Puh-lease. Don't relax just yet, the fight isn't over. No one can get a tan yet. Let me show you the difference between you and I. You seek to divide the people of the world, I seek too add to our strengths! My power multiplies every second, your power isn't even a fraction of mine!
I am going to simplify this equation by canceling like terms.
*Immediately wipes all math from each other's brains*

Durr...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Your tastes are strange sir.
I stand by what I said. I love messing around with Silver, kicking butt with Blaze, or firing projectiles as Shadow. It does help that most of the game wasn't hard to play too. A few hard parts, but in general, only Sonic has a severely difficult gameplay type, the Mach Speed sections. The vehicles were fine overall. Silver controlled pretty well. Most of the partners were perfectly fine, except Rouge and Knuckles' climging glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom