• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I stand by what I said. I love messing around with Silver, kicking butt with Blaze, or firing projectiles as Shadow. It does help that most of the game wasn't hard to play too. A few hard parts, but in general, only Sonic has a severely difficult gameplay type, the Mach Speed sections. The vehicles were fine overall. Silver controlled pretty well. Most of the partners were perfectly fine, except Rouge and Knuckles' climging glitch.
Seriously though, you're one of the few persons who actually "like" this game. And seriously, that's not a compliment. But I respect your opinion.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Today I learned that there was some VHS video game console called the View Master Interactive Vision.
Only good thing to come out of it was... some Muppets song involving them going broke.
I feel terrible now.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I understand how the other animatronics kill you, since they are like big robots

but how does the puppet kill you?

It's a puppet

D

Deleted member

I guess you're right, Homura can be anything...
Except happy with Madoka :troll:
That's not true:
She has finally created a world where Madoka can be happy. Mission Accomplished.

Last edited by a moderator:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Got all of :4lucario:'s custom moves! And I got the last three I needed in a Classic playthrough with him.:grin:
Current Progess::4greninja::4robinm::4megaman::4myfriends::4lucario:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So I am nearly finished with listening to both the Duck Hunt dog's 8-bit laugh and the team fortress square dance music for 10 minutes straight. Help me!!!!

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well
They are both alive, and seeing as how the reincarnated Madoka is the other half of the Law of Cycles technically she is with Madoka.

And you have earned yourself a block. Good day.
You know what I mean.

What kind of block?
Like a ? block? Ir is it more like a coin block?
Oh, maybe it's a hidden block...
Those are the best/worst.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You're seriously going to be little prisses over something as little as an obvious joke?

D

Deleted member

You know what I mean.

What kind of block?
Like a ? block? Ir is it more like a coin block?
Oh, maybe it's a hidden block...
Those are the best/worst.
If you mean your shipping, then please leave and never return. The door is to your right near the top of the page. It is labeled "Log Out."

The Ignore Block. The place where D-idara, [CLASSIFIED] and other people I just generally don't wish to talk to get stuffed into.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
No matter where I go, I cannot escape fighting over an extremely minor thing. Is that bad?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
DON'T
MENTION
THEIR NAME
THEY ARE BADNESS
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW
THEY'RE IN THE BANNED PLACE
from lLA to Tokyo
They also draw some...questionable...art.
They bring bad luck, they do.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

DON'T
MENTION
THEIR NAME
THEY ARE BADNESS
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW
THEY'RE IN THE BANNED PLACE
from lLA to Tokyo
They also draw some...questionable...art.
And that is why they are on my ignore list. I have a lot of patience generally, but if someone really grinds my gears, intentionally or otherwise, they get thrown in the ignore list, likely never to return.

Soul.

So...the Wii U version doesn't have Down B lag cancel, nor does it have the Greninja DAir to Shadow Sneak thing.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So...the Wii U version doesn't have Down B lag cancel, nor does it have the Greninja DAir to Shadow Sneak thing.
WII U EXCLUSIVES
RIDORI COIN-FURM-ED
*airhorn intensifies*

/thisisajoke​

D

Deleted member

Now let's hope it fixes Wario's victory pose so that he actually pulls his 'Stache and makes Pac-man's Star KO sound the death sound from Pac-man.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
If you mean your shipping, then please leave and never return. The door is to your right near the top of the page. It is labeled "Log Out."

The Ignore Block. The place where D-idara, [CLASSIFIED] and other people I just generally don't wish to talk to get stuffed into.
Oh, I don't do shipping. I mean together, as close friends. Nothing more, nothing less.
I'm talking about the whole Homura is the Devil, and Madoka is an angel thing.
And their conversation in the skybridge at the end.
That's what I'm talking about

Last edited:

Soul.

WII U EXCLUSIVES
RIDORI COIN-FURM-ED
*airhorn intensifies*

/thisisajoke​
No, really, it doesn't. Toon Link might as well have to use one of his Down B custom moves now. Peach lost Turnip lag cancel, and Link lost what Toon Link lost.
Now let's hope it fixes Wario's victory pose so that he actually pulls his 'Stache and makes Pac-man's Star KO sound the death sound from Pac-man.
Since you said Wario, he doesn't have the glitchy momentum thing he does after being hit.

D

Deleted member

Buncha Spoilers
*sheaths weapon*
Good. I hate shipping. Like seriously, what's the point?

Also you spelled "spoiler" as "spoilers." It might be a good idea to fix. Just maybe.

Since you said Wario, he doesn't have the glitchy momentum thing he does after being hit.
AW YEAH! I'm actually happy. I stopped using Wario mainly because of how unpolished he was. This is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom