• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Creating a character flaw for the sake of creating a flaw is kinda stupid.

Then again, it was the reason Metal Gear REX was able to be destroyed.

...What's my flaw?

----
Your flaw is the fact that your name is Rebellious Treecko but you're a Grovyle
And that's coming from the guy who had Treecko as the first Pokemon they ever saw/used.

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
Is it bad that I want the "cycle" to continue? I don't hate Sonic, it's just that I'm curious enough to want to see what would happen...
I will admit I am now more intrested in this game now that it looks hilariously bad rather then just mediocer
Still I wonder how good this will sell, despite looking awful there are people out there who buy every Sonic game out there, (I know 06 broke 1million copy's on Xbox alone.) and if the T.V show takes off I could see it doing decent numbers.
Still it's sad knowing that this game will sell better than something actually good like The Wonderful 101...

Edit: Now that I think about it it will most likely end up outselling Splatoon as well...

**** now I feel depressed.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I will admit I am now more intrested in this game now that it looks hilariously bad rather then just mediocer
Still I wonder how good this will sell, despite looking awful there are people out there who buy every Sonic game out there, (I know 06 broke 1million copy's on Xbox alone.) and if the T.V show takes off I could see it doing decent numbers.
Still it's sad knowing that this game will sell better than something actually good like The Wonderful 101...
Sonic 06 was a Platinum Hit.

I don't think we need to worry about the hilarity Boom will cause.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So, I've analized a little bit the gameplay of FNaF2, and here's what I've found :

- There's still power to conserve, but it's less important than before. You need to conserve, your flashlight for seeing the animatronics.
- The mask works on all of the animatronics except for 2 : Foxy and "The Puppet".
- The music box and the "Puppet" are the main counter for the players who wants to camp with the mask on. If the player doesn't recharge the music box, the Puppet will appear and will be faster than the other animatronics. So you have to manage your flashlight, the animatronics and the music box.
- You need the flashlight to protect yourself from the old Foxxy. This make the player actually care about the flashlight, rather than just camping with the mask on.
- Sounds seems more important in this game. For example, when an animatronic uses the vents, the sounds changes.
- Since having the power out doesn't kill you, the animatronics are more active during the night, making the game harder, even on the first night.
- The animatronics seems to now have a clear patern, but since you can't watch all of them, it's way more difficult to see where they are.
- We don't know how the New Foxy works. At least, I don't know for myself.

Overall, the game is different than the first one. The gameplay changed a lot and all of the animatronics are useful for the game in some way. It looks also much harder than before and doesn't count on luck that much, just on the player.

The game looks good. :4drmario:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Once I pick up Smash Wii U, I'm gonna take it out of the box and imagine this in my head.
I dunno why I had to mention that, maybe I'm just bored.

D

Deleted member

Sonic 06 was a Platinum Hit.

I don't think we need to worry about the hilarity Boom will cause.
It was a Platinum Hit because it was marketed as a celebration of Sonic's anniversary and it was clamored for by fans, thus leading to a lot of sales.
It sold well, but it was still a horribly underdeveloped game with an absolutely laughable and narmy plot.

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Not quite, but you will get 1 years worth of Double-Stuff Oreos and a 100$ gift card for Buffalo Wild Wings.
I do love Double Stuff Oreos.

I̴̯̮̦̪̙̞̖͎͌ͬͣ̉̓ͦ'̨ͮ͛́̃̄ͯ̇̀͐ͫ͑ͮͦͣͭ̾̀̿͡҉̜͇͖̩̝̱͚̩̱̳̯̩̮̭̞͖͈̩ͅL̩̤̜͉̔ͤͪ̍ͬ̌̎̄̄͐͟Lͥ̈́ͥ̑͌̑ͩ̐͌ͣ̾̆͘͢͜͜͏̣̻̻̟̳̜̖͉̩̗͍̝̬̼͚ ͕̳͇̝̜̟͓͉ͣͭͬͩ̏͆͐͞Ḇ̢̲̗͍̱̞̰̤̑̊̈͊͑̒͒͡ͅI̻̬̰̳̼̫ͥ̏ͧ̿ͤ̋ͤͭ̕N̷̐͑̿̊̏͊̈́̀ͧ͗͛͗̊ͩ̾̚͏̴̝̤̥̭̳͈̼͇͙̘̻̤͔̲͇̭ͅD̷̼̣͖̤͕̖͍̹͔̙̭̥̰̯̤ͭ͆ͭ̓̓ͬ̈́͑ͣ̊̍̅͋̀ͧ ̴̮̜̠͔̖̝̣̭̫̓̽̅̐͌̓̎ͤͫͫ́̋ͧ͂͂͊ͤ́Y̷̨̟̮̙̖̟͙̤͉̼ͤͥͬ͗̌̊̈̂ͮ̄́͝O͙̗̩̩̞̝͐͑͒̈̏̈́̓͌̏ͤͣ̾ͫͮͮ͒̀Ų̸̡̢̯͕͍̭͕͇̂̽̀̂̃̍̂̊͑̐ͪͥ̈́ͣ̿R̓ͦ̿́̽͏̢̢̣̜͔̪̹̟͓͚͈̱͇͔̗̺̪̩̜͢͡ͅ ̶̨̞̫̤͕̩̯̬̮͚̠̮̼͓͉̻̠̩ͫ̿̑͌̾̂̈͑̐̾̀̕͡Ş̷̼͎̥̞͖̫̼͙͖͕͌̈́ͬ̎͠O̶̸̴̧̳̩̩ͯ͋ͤͮ̓ͥ͛̂̍̋̈ͫ́́Ų̱̘̖̤̦̮̬͚̜̟͔̻͇͊ͬ̇͊̈́̽̑̇ͤ͐̃̆̕L͛͐ͤ̄̐̒͌̔̈҉̴̧̢̛̱̮͈̮̼̱͕̟͈̜͈̦ͅ ̢ͩ͌̆̿̎͆ͦ̍͆͌̓͘̕҉̟̠͈̹̖̯̫ͅT̵̛̘̙͎͙̝̞̥̥͚͇͇̜͍̝ͨ̋ͩͨ͐́ͭͨͯ̑̒̍̚͟ͅǪ̸̵̼̝̼̪͈̺̟̦̈̆ͫͪͤͩ͊̌ͭ̈ͫ̈ͮ͊̅ͥ͡ͅ ̙̺̯̺͔̪̗̣̖̬̲͕̥͇͉͐̓̎͗͟͟͡T͆͒̄ͤ̈̎̎̚͘҉̡̞̝̗̘̘̘̗͝H̷̱̟͔̱̄̍̇ͮͮ̃̂̓͒̌̏̎ͩ̃ͨ͂ͫ̈͜͠I̷̧͇̞̬̲̬̩̫̦͓̝͍̪̳͔̔͗ͬ̉̊̃̃̀͑͆̉ͧ̚͞S͚̣̯̳͔͍͕̘͖̭ͬͦ̀̒̐̽̌͒̇̑ͬͪͦͯ̽̐̓͜ͅ ̷̵͔̫͙̺͔̙ͧͧ̈́ͬ̉͒͋̀͗ͦͣ̉̓̽̎̇ͅP̵̢͓͔̤̟̟̱̬͔̭͍̺̘̤̬ͫ͋̔ͣ̿̔ͮ̋̚̚R̮̮̗̹͈̺̙̳̳͚̞̤̙̤̩̮̠̳ͬ̉ͦ͒̅̑̀̚͘͟͢͝ͅO̸̢̢̹̟̦̺͍̖̐ͮ̏͌̊ͣͣ́͛͝M̙̼̻̱͕̫̬̦̝̥̭͌ͮ͌̓ͪ̔͗ͮ̽̿ͬͥͩ͌̽̀̀I̴̛̥͉̩̺̥̫͉̗̓̂̑ͩ̓̑ͨ̈ͪ͛̽͂̐̌͌̈̀́̚͘S̛̞̥̬̺͕̟̥̩̘͚̤̦̺̖̑̈̓̅̐̃ͣ͑̐̀Ẽ̢̹̟̙̳̥̭͇ͣ̔ͩ̃ͦͤ̏̑̑ͦ͛͐̉̅͊̓ͥ̕͠͡

D

Deleted member

I̴̯̮̦̪̙̞̖͎͌ͬͣ̉̓ͦ'̨ͮ͛́̃̄ͯ̇̀͐ͫ͑ͮͦͣͭ̾̀̿͡҉̜͇͖̩̝̱͚̩̱̳̯̩̮̭̞͖͈̩ͅL̩̤̜͉̔ͤͪ̍ͬ̌̎̄̄͐͟Lͥ̈́ͥ̑͌̑ͩ̐͌ͣ̾̆͘͢͜͜͏̣̻̻̟̳̜̖͉̩̗͍̝̬̼͚ ͕̳͇̝̜̟͓͉ͣͭͬͩ̏͆͐͞Ḇ̢̲̗͍̱̞̰̤̑̊̈͊͑̒͒͡ͅI̻̬̰̳̼̫ͥ̏ͧ̿ͤ̋ͤͭ̕N̷̐͑̿̊̏͊̈́̀ͧ͗͛͗̊ͩ̾̚͏̴̝̤̥̭̳͈̼͇͙̘̻̤͔̲͇̭ͅD̷̼̣͖̤͕̖͍̹͔̙̭̥̰̯̤ͭ͆ͭ̓̓ͬ̈́͑ͣ̊̍̅͋̀ͧ ̴̮̜̠͔̖̝̣̭̫̓̽̅̐͌̓̎ͤͫͫ́̋ͧ͂͂͊ͤ́Y̷̨̟̮̙̖̟͙̤͉̼ͤͥͬ͗̌̊̈̂ͮ̄́͝O͙̗̩̩̞̝͐͑͒̈̏̈́̓͌̏ͤͣ̾ͫͮͮ͒̀Ų̸̡̢̯͕͍̭͕͇̂̽̀̂̃̍̂̊͑̐ͪͥ̈́ͣ̿R̓ͦ̿́̽͏̢̢̣̜͔̪̹̟͓͚͈̱͇͔̗̺̪̩̜͢͡ͅ ̶̨̞̫̤͕̩̯̬̮͚̠̮̼͓͉̻̠̩ͫ̿̑͌̾̂̈͑̐̾̀̕͡Ş̷̼͎̥̞͖̫̼͙͖͕͌̈́ͬ̎͠O̶̸̴̧̳̩̩ͯ͋ͤͮ̓ͥ͛̂̍̋̈ͫ́́Ų̱̘̖̤̦̮̬͚̜̟͔̻͇͊ͬ̇͊̈́̽̑̇ͤ͐̃̆̕L͛͐ͤ̄̐̒͌̔̈҉̴̧̢̛̱̮͈̮̼̱͕̟͈̜͈̦ͅ ̢ͩ͌̆̿̎͆ͦ̍͆͌̓͘̕҉̟̠͈̹̖̯̫ͅT̵̛̘̙͎͙̝̞̥̥͚͇͇̜͍̝ͨ̋ͩͨ͐́ͭͨͯ̑̒̍̚͟ͅǪ̸̵̼̝̼̪͈̺̟̦̈̆ͫͪͤͩ͊̌ͭ̈ͫ̈ͮ͊̅ͥ͡ͅ ̙̺̯̺͔̪̗̣̖̬̲͕̥͇͉͐̓̎͗͟͟͡T͆͒̄ͤ̈̎̎̚͘҉̡̞̝̗̘̘̘̗͝H̷̱̟͔̱̄̍̇ͮͮ̃̂̓͒̌̏̎ͩ̃ͨ͂ͫ̈͜͠I̷̧͇̞̬̲̬̩̫̦͓̝͍̪̳͔̔͗ͬ̉̊̃̃̀͑͆̉ͧ̚͞S͚̣̯̳͔͍͕̘͖̭ͬͦ̀̒̐̽̌͒̇̑ͬͪͦͯ̽̐̓͜ͅ ̷̵͔̫͙̺͔̙ͧͧ̈́ͬ̉͒͋̀͗ͦͣ̉̓̽̎̇ͅP̵̢͓͔̤̟̟̱̬͔̭͍̺̘̤̬ͫ͋̔ͣ̿̔ͮ̋̚̚R̮̮̗̹͈̺̙̳̳͚̞̤̙̤̩̮̠̳ͬ̉ͦ͒̅̑̀̚͘͟͢͝ͅO̸̢̢̹̟̦̺͍̖̐ͮ̏͌̊ͣͣ́͛͝M̙̼̻̱͕̫̬̦̝̥̭͌ͮ͌̓ͪ̔͗ͮ̽̿ͬͥͩ͌̽̀̀I̴̛̥͉̩̺̥̫͉̗̓̂̑ͩ̓̑ͨ̈ͪ͛̽͂̐̌͌̈̀́̚͘S̛̞̥̬̺͕̟̥̩̘͚̤̦̺̖̑̈̓̅̐̃ͣ͑̐̀Ẽ̢̹̟̙̳̥̭͇ͣ̔ͩ̃ͦͤ̏̑̑ͦ͛͐̉̅͊̓ͥ̕͠͡
P̴͚ọs̬̻̫ͧ͊͋͌ẽ͍͊͊̊ͧr̲̟̩̼͊ͮ̒̃͂̃.ͦ͆̾̑̀ͮͪ͏̬̰͙̟

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So I've finally gotten the update and played online for the first time.

Now all I need to do is set up all my online profile and NNID stuff as I want them to be, spend a few days improving my skills online and then I can finally start challenging my skills against ya'll!

I will probably mostly be using Greninja and Captain Falcon since I don't suck with them as much as I do with most other characters so far lol

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Sega should give Retro Studios a go at developing a Sonic game. They'd give it some real love. Big Red Button stink. Trying to live in Naughty Dog's shadow.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

P̴͚ọs̬̻̫ͧ͊͋͌ẽ͍͊͊̊ͧr̲̟̩̼͊ͮ̒̃͂̃.ͦ͆̾̑̀ͮͪ͏̬̰͙̟
C'mon guys, Halloween was like, 11 days ago. You're too late. Here, lemme swim walk you guys home.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Creating a character flaw for the sake of creating a flaw is kinda stupid.

Then again, it was the reason Metal Gear REX was able to be destroyed.

...What's my flaw?

----
As a Grass type, you are weak to Fire, Flying, and Ice. Also you are heavily countered by Blaziken.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I hope Ubisoft has some role in the development of the next Smash after Wii U
Imagine if they were the Art Team
Rayman Legends = BOOTIFO'

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I hope Ubisoft has some role in the development of the next Smash after Wii U
Imagine if they were the Art Team
Rayman Legends = BOOTIFO'
I think the next Smash will have to do something drastic like a new art style. Otherwise it'll start to feel repetitive.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
What;s wrong?

I like this music :)

It's weird and that's exactly why I love it.

Like, I'm more busy these days that I don't spent all my time in this thread. Which is why I like the tags you do since it makes me go back for some minutes :)

To tell you, I have school, contributing for a TTYD minecraft map project, trying to format in Libreoffice the whole text of TTYD for better searching (I find quotes underused, but this will be possible for spm) of more than 2000 pages (learned how to do it quickly though), now setting up my new native linux glitch hunt on TTYD environment, managing my support group on this site and general support here.

But school is always first.

It's just that as you just got, I'm busy with Paper Mario stuff :)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Oh please, get on my level:

(seriously though, these parts of SPM had some pretty unsettling songs, in my opinion at least.)
Please, River Twygz trumps World of Nothing in that World of Nothing is actually a song.
Why don't you save yourself the trouble?

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
The flaw poking game is being played? What ruleset? Basic or IGN style?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Sega should give Retro Studios a go at developing a Sonic game. They'd give it some real love. Big Red Button stink. Trying to live in Naughty Dog's shadow.
Or Intelligent Systems. This makes me worry about SEGA. They've already been firing a lot of workers for incompetence, and this could bring them down even more.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Please, River Twygz trumps World of Nothing in that World of Nothing is actually a song.
Why don't you save yourself the trouble?
To be honest, the Save Point theme never did bothered me in the slightest.

It gave me a bit of mysterious feel yeah, but never once did it creep me out, not even here where I can it hear it much more clearly. Reading the comments, it's the first time I've ever seen anyone say that the song creeps them out. It's a bit surprising to me, but I suppose I can see where those who feel that way about it are coming from. I never did pay much attention to the large amount of weird backgrounds noises in it until now.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Those are boring flaws.

----
You're right, you see @ Substitution Substitution and @ CrimsonVallier CrimsonVallier , @ Rebellious Treecko Rebellious Treecko is actually weak to water and rock types, while being super effective against flying, fire, and bug types. He defies the conventional typing chart with his rebelliousness. He Doesn't abide by your "regular" flaws. Long after he has evolved he still calls himself a Treecko.
He's a loose cannon Grovyle that doesn't play by the rules, he is, @ Rebellious Treecko Rebellious Treecko !

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
To be honest, the Save Point theme never did bothered me in the slightest.

It gave me a bit of mysterious feel yeah, but never once did it creep me out, not even here where I can it hear it much more clearly. Reading the comments, it's the first time I've ever seen anyone say that the song creeps them out. It's a bit surprising to me, but I suppose I can see where those who feel that way about it are coming from. I never did pay much attention to the large amount of weird backgrounds noises in it until now.
Oh, I wasn't using it cuz' people think it's a creepy theme, I just like the Save Point theme and wanted an excuse to use it.
Oh please, get on my level:

(seriously though, these parts of SPM had some pretty unsettling songs, in my opinion at least.)
Hold a moment. Mind telling me what level you're on? The warp zone is coming up at the next intersection, and I might be able to make it there before it all goes down.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh, I wasn't using it cuz' people think it's a creepy theme, I just like the Save Point theme and wanted an excuse to use it.

Hold a moment. Mind telling me what level you're on? The warp zone is coming up at the next intersection, and I might be able to make it there before it all goes down.
Ah lol. Still I did read the comments and it seems to be considered creepy by a lot of people.

As for your question: (what the heck some of my post isn't showing up on my screen. Anyone see anything below this sentence? I can't and there's supposed to be a video...NVM I fixed it)

You'll make it there eventually.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Three entities, SEGA, Yuji Naka, and @ SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft
On the contrary, after seeing some of the recent gameplay, I definitely don't want to see it succeed. I'm a major Sonic fan, it's my favorite video game franchise of all-time, and admittedly, I have some bias, but even I have standards. I was cautiously optimistic about Boom when it was announced, but now, I'm against it. With the exception of the cartoon.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
There's no games that are upcoming release aside from Smash that I'm really interested in.
Which makes me sad, because I like experiencing new things.
Splatoon I don't wanna start caring about for now until we know more details
Captain Toad isn't really my thing
I can't play Zelda for the life of me, so MM3D isn't really an option
and I suck at strategy so S.T.E.A.M. isn't really my cup of tea.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom