• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I dont accept this, bwt. I refuse to believe Im THAT boring.
I don't lie when I say you're the most sane person in this thread. Everybody else in this place has at least one 'flaw' they show at times, but you don't. You are perfectly normal, too normal for this thread.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I decided to delete the OR/AS and SSB3D Demos off my 2DS.
...Don't look at me like that. :4yoshi:

D

Deleted member

I got my Smash posters today, and these things are WAY bigger than I expected.
I'm gonna have to re-arrange some of my other posters to find room for them.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I don't lie when I say you're the most sane person in this thread. Everybody else in this place has at least one 'flaw' they show at times, but you don't. You are perfectly normal, too normal for this thread.
Huh, I guess... but thats no fun. I want to be fun. Funfunfunfun.

BTW Marky Mark has his video on Five Nights 2 up as well:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
We must corrupt him!
*opens the cells for all the maniacs*

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
How big is your sd card?
4GB
I also have
*breathes deeply*
Pokemon X, Kirby Fighter's Deluxe, 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure, TLoZ; Four Swords Anniversary Edition, Youtube, Colors! 3D, Super Mario Bros. 3, Shantae AND Game & Watch Gallery 2 on it.
*coughs*

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
WHATS MINE? HUH? HUH? HEHEUEHEUEHEUHEUHEHUEHEUEEHUEHEUH?

CrimsonVallier

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KipVallier
3DS FC
3866-8291-8606
4GB
I also have
*breathes deeply*
Pokemon X, Kirby Fighter's Deluxe, 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure, TLoZ; Four Swords Anniversary Edition, Youtube, Colors! 3D, Super Mario Bros. 3, Shantae AND Game & Watch Gallery 2 on it.
*coughs*
Oh okay just asking usually i don't download retail games they take to much memory I learned the hard way.:ohwell:

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
So Sonic Boom is following the Sonic cycle perfectly. Lord help us when the next one comes out.

I feel like the examples the creator of this gives are kind of stupid, but the games being compared do have similar reactions (for the most part). I think Sonic Heroes is better than Lost World though.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Yeah, I'd have to agree with that.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Silver Arrows.
I figured that would come from you XD
weeb Anime enthusiest
Thats a flaw :( *commits sudoku*
You like Zoroark.
Whats wrong with Zoroark? You banana avatar having guy you:teeth:
Your flaw is worrying too much about what your flaw is :4dk:
But if I stop worrying will I be immortal?
Your flaw is you have none, so you are forced to live with your life knowing you have a lack of humanity.
OH THE HUMANITY that I don't have

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So Sonic Boom is following the Sonic cycle perfectly. Lord help us when the next one comes out.

I feel like the examples the creator of this gives are kind of stupid, but the games being compared do have similar reactions (for the most part). I think Sonic Heroes is better than Lost World though.
Is it bad that I want the "cycle" to continue? I don't hate Sonic, it's just that I'm curious enough to want to see what would happen...

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Creating a character flaw for the sake of creating a flaw is kinda stupid.

Then again, it was the reason Metal Gear REX was able to be destroyed.

...What's my flaw?

----

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom