• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Lost World is meh. Sonic games should be like Colors and Generations. If they ever make another Adventure game, they should keep the same gameplay from the previous Sonic Adventure titles. inb4 Knuckles theme
Y'all call Knuckles theme music? Back my day we had real music, not that hip hop hoobie joobie GARBAGE!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I hear the Sonic games aren't really that good anymore (if not terrible).

Have never really seen how they are for myself though. I've only ever played Unleashed (as well as a rather crappy version of the first Sonic game on my phone, but that's it).

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
oh you meant THAT.

So, you register Smash WiiU with club nintendo then go here: https://p.nintendo.net/deluxe/ Login with your credential and you can claim a 5$ code AFTER 24 HOURS SINCE THE PURCHASE / REGISTRATION (it does the later if you're digital with club nintendo plugged).

Now, you redeem this code on the 3ds eshop and to buy themes, you go to the home settings -> themes shhop and then you buy.

So, it's still valid you know...

EDUT: forgot, but it's not if you don't have a deluxe WiiU.
And you said you'd give me the 5 smackaroonies~ =u=

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ridley discussion in here? Ridley isn't happening as DLC, simply because if Sakurai believed he would fit as a character he'd have been included in the launch game, or maybe even back in Brawl. I'm interested in his reasoning behind not including him, but I have a feeling it's simply "He's too big" or some other washed up argument, we're talking about the man who cut story mode not because it took way too much development time but because the cutscenes were uploaded to Youtube after all.
His argument is people thought they wanted that role. He's on a disconnect with some fans.

And no, he wouldn't have been in Brawl. He clearly had no intentions to make him playable at that time, and didn't know that fans did too.

Just like he had time to include Mewtwo, right? That's a non-argument. It's more likely he couldn't get him to work properly, so went with this instead. It's more what Frostwraith said, DLC is still possible, but he has reasons to believe it won't happen. The one thing I agree on is there's no reason he'd be on the Wii U roster if he wasn't on the 3DS right away. There's seriously not that much time to finish up one guy, and others possible. DLC is not that hard to believe when a character is almost identical to a regular fighter. Especially now that DLC exists. I'm not expecting him, but it's pretty hard to discard the idea when Sakurai has not declared the idea impossible.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
WARNING FANBOY RAGE IMMINENT!
http://www.slashfilm.com/toy-story-4-release-date/
This has to be a joke, right?...right?
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/john-lasseter-to-direct-toy-story-4-out-in-2017-1201349848/
...Oh merciful Neptune...

THE GREED IT BURNS!!!

No, no. This is wrong. BAD DISNEY! BAD PIXAR! BAD JOHN LASSETER! Snap out of it!

Why...Pixar...why must you toy with me? (heheh pun)

At least I can complete my Toy Story Collection
*sniped by Zurg's Ion Blaster*

Don't worry guys....I'm not ok...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
No, Ya silly old goose. The term I was using "Jump around like a Kansas City Idjit" was something I was pretty dern sure everyone would know meant "Dance"
Listen, Cluffjimper, just please, just, y'ssee, just, alright, just, szvwdxbuwdisxw.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Wait...are you suggesting the distant possibility that...the new Sonic games...aren't good?
I never would have imagined, in all my years.
Sonic had some pretty good games in recent years like Sonic Colors, Generations, All-Stars Racing, All Stars Racing Transformed and the 1, 2 and CD remakes done by Taxman. Ignoring that Sonic 4 did not happen (seriously bleh).

Then comes Sonic Lost World... mediocre game with a lack of any sort of direction with poorly designed levels and awkward gameplay. I wanted to like it but... :/

I just played the Sonic Boom 3DS demo and this game is just really awkward. It feels more of a generic platformer with a complicated control setup (for a Sonic game) with some questionable game design and boring lengthy level design.

Although it should be noted that Sonic Lost World didn't have much of the same staff behind Sonic Colors/Generations (outside of the Director of Colors). And Sonic Boom is handled by completely different companies. So hopefully the next Sonic game is made by the better part of Sonic Team and save the franchise again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wasn't never no child's plaything, space stranger.
No but you are a plaything of the gods.
You will bend to their will and you will never have any control.
Everything you do is because the gods will it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom