• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This thread is running on insanity once again?

Who will take the blame for all this mess?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
WARNING FANBOY RAGE IMMINENT!
http://www.slashfilm.com/toy-story-4-release-date/
This has to be a joke, right?...right?
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/john-lasseter-to-direct-toy-story-4-out-in-2017-1201349848/
...Oh merciful Neptune...

THE GREED IT BURNS!!!

No, no. This is wrong. BAD DISNEY! BAD PIXAR! BAD JOHN LASSETER! Snap out of it!

Why...Pixar...why must you toy with me? (heheh pun)

At least I can complete my Toy Story Collection
*sniped by Zurg's Ion Blaster*

Don't worry guys....I'm not ok...
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-toy-story-4-directed-john-lasseter-73243/
The Good Dinosaur is delayed AGAIN!
Whelp, there goes two Pixar movies in one year...

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Maybe I'm missing something but it seems I can't glide or climb as Knuckles and Tails doesn't fly in Sonic Boom

what?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
This thread is running on insanity once again?

Who will take the blame for all this mess?
Considering you were the one who established that CliffJumper would be pranked if Krystal was not revealed yesterday...
Like it or not, kinda gonna have to point my finger in your general direction...

Unfortunately, you were standing in front of @ TJ-Works TJ-Works , and he receives the blame instead.

@CliffJumper do not like this post. You are also to blame for "yer" own actions.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Considering you were the one who established that CliffJumper would be pranked if Krystal was not revealed yesterday...
Like it or not, kinda gonna have to point my finger in your general direction...

Unfortunately, you were standing in front of @ TJ-Works TJ-Works , and he receives the blame instead.

@CliffJumper do not like this post. You are also to blame for "yer" own actions.
I demand justice for wrongfully pointed fingers towards my direction!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Oh, nothing. Just observing from afar, afar, a f a r. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But omg, more people are getting pranked. This is terrifying...
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

D

Deleted member

Sonic had some pretty good games in recent years like Sonic Colors, Generations, All-Stars Racing, All Stars Racing Transformed and the 1, 2 and CD remakes done by Taxman. Ignoring that Sonic 4 did not happen (seriously bleh).

Then comes Sonic Lost World... mediocre game with a lack of any sort of direction with poorly designed levels and awkward gameplay. I wanted to like it but... :/

I just played the Sonic Boom 3DS demo and this game is just really awkward. It feels more of a generic platformer with a complicated control setup (for a Sonic game) with some questionable game design and boring lengthy level design.

Although it should be noted that Sonic Lost World didn't have much of the same staff behind Sonic Colors/Generations (outside of the Director of Colors). And Sonic Boom is handled by completely different companies. So hopefully the next Sonic game is made by the better part of Sonic Team and save the franchise again.
They should make a game like Colors. Maybe a direct sequel??

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You people need the thrill of attempting a difficult boss rush.

So, here's a challenge.

1. On Smash 3DS, defeat the following opponents in order: :4bowserjr::4wario2::4metaknight::4darkpit::4dedede::4bowser::4ganondorf:
2. Set the CPU level to 9. Set rules to 1 stock matches. No items. Final Destination/Omega stages only.
3. Turn on handicaps.
4. Take note of the damage you take on a match and set your handicap to the closest value below the damage you had. (If you took 46%, set it to 40%, for example.)
5. Good luck!

And of course, here's some music for inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgZh3cr_ZZI

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

So, here's a challenge.

1. On Smash 3DS, defeat the following opponents in order: :4bowserjr::4wario2::4metaknight::4darkpit::4dedede::4bowser::4ganondorf:
2. Set the CPU level to 9. Set rules to 1 stock matches. No items. Final Destination/Omega stages only.
3. Turn on handicaps.
4. Take note of the damage you take on a match and set your handicap to the closest value below the damage you had. (If you took 46%, set it to 40%, for example.)
5. Good luck!

And of course, here's some music for inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgZh3cr_ZZI
Where is
:4robinm:/:4robinf: You know since Grima. While they aren't the same, they share the player's model.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

So, here's a challenge.

3. Turn on handicaps.
5. Good luck!

No thanks. I've already had the thrill of beating Classic on 9.0 earlier today.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
That awkward moment when 6 mins. have passed and the next person hasn't posted in the Social thread yet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No thanks. I've already had the thrill of beating Classic on 9.0 earlier today.
I tried beating Master Core on intensity 9.0 before (and failed at that). It's probably the only challenge that is extremely hard in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why did so many people, apparently, expect the Majora's Mask remake to be on the Wii U

It's pretty obvious it would be a 3DS title

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
*Is away from Smash Social Thread for too long*
*Breaks out of insanity*
It's stuck in my head, repeating over and over, as I stare into the dark of night.
I wonder, what is our purpose? Is there still a point? Has there ever been a point?
I look into the darkness, unable to escape from my city. I wonder, just what does-I like bananas.
Bananas are great, I really like them.
I forgot what I was just talking about, something about cities and escaping? Oh look! The Smash 4 social thread! I wonder what's goin' o-
*INSANITY RESUMES*

In all seriousness guys, I'm tired and bored, I need something to wake me up.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Imagine someone new to Smashboards went to this thread.
They'd be so spooped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom