• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
*Is away from Smash Social Thread for too long*
*Breaks out of insanity*
It's stuck in my head, repeating over and over, as I stare into the dark of night.
I wonder, what is our purpose? Is there still a point? Has there ever been a point?
I look into the darkness, unable to escape from my city. I wonder, just what does-I like bananas.
Bananas are great, I really like them.
I forgot what I was just talking about, something about cities and escaping? Oh look! The Smash 4 social thread! I wonder what's goin' o-
*INSANITY RESUMES*

In all seriousness guys, I'm tired and bored, I need something to wake me up.
Maybe this will awaken your mind:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
*Is away from Smash Social Thread for too long*
*Breaks out of insanity*
It's stuck in my head, repeating over and over, as I stare into the dark of night.
I wonder, what is our purpose? Is there still a point? Has there ever been a point?
I look into the darkness, unable to escape from my city. I wonder, just what does-I like bananas.
Bananas are great, I really like them.
I forgot what I was just talking about, something about cities and escaping? Oh look! The Smash 4 social thread! I wonder what's goin' o-
*INSANITY RESUMES*

In all seriousness guys, I'm tired and bored, I need something to wake me up.
Dis one oughta git you outta bed!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I like how this thread gets weirder and weirder everytime I check it.

Soul.

Why did so many people, apparently, except the Majora's Mask remake to be on the Wii U

It's pretty obvious it would be a 3DS title
Fans don't know what they want. Like you said, it was obvious Majora's Mask was going to be remade for the 3DS.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Paper Mario is da bes.

Rocket Raccoon isn't da bes.

Cuz he ain't Paper Mario.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I hear a lot of love and hate over Sticker Star, mainly due to the sticker gimmick where powers are random.

I'm guessing the ones who loved it had a stroll through the park with the game. And the people who hated it had to drag their feet due to bad luck.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Now I don't see why that game completely ruins Paper Mario's legacy. Every franchise has a few stinkers in them.
It doesn't, since the other games make up for it (TTYD in particular).
But that game was so horrendously awful that you can't just start a Paper Mario discussion most times without SS being brought up.
And I'm an asshole so there's that.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I hear a lot of love and hate over Sticker Star, mainly due to the sticker gimmick where powers are random.
I'm guessing the ones who loved it had a stroll through the park with the game. And the people who hated it had to drag their feet due to bad luck.
I hated it because it was a bad Paper Mario game, and a flawed game overall.
Has nothing to do with luck.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Get in yer room, kid!
I'm pretty sure if we're posting on Smashboards we're either;
A. Already in our rooms on our computers, or
B. On our mobiles and too far away from our house to go to our rooms.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It doesn't, since the other games make up for it (TTYD in particular).
But that game was so horrendously awful that you can't just start a Paper Mario discussion most times without SS being brought up.
And I'm an ******* so there's that.
One, I can't say it's horrendously awful. Is it divisive? Sure. But I've seen truly awful games, and Sticker Star ain't one of them. Really, it's more poor execution than anything.

Second, if you're judging a franchise based on one game, then you're completely missing the whole picture.

D

Deleted member

One, I can't say it's horrendously awful. Is it divisive? Sure. But I've seen truly awful games, and Sticker Star ain't one of them. Really, it's more poor execution than anything.

Second, if you're judging a franchise based on one game, then you're completely missing the whole picture.
I'M NOT JUDGING PAPER MARIO BASED ON STICKER STAR I WAS JUST MAKING A JOKE AT FIRST
GET OFF MY BACK MOM

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm pretty sure if we're posting on Smashboards we're either;
A. Already in our rooms on our computers, or
B. On our mobiles and too far away from our house to go to our rooms.
Do people not have computer rooms anymore

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Stage Prediction.png

Made a Stage Prediction.
And by that I mean guess one past stage, plop the 3 confirmed stages missing into there and fill in the blanks with random question marks. :D​

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sticker Star? Eh, was okay. I couldn't complete it like the rest, but the lack of Badges hurt a lot. It's very flawed, although I like the resource system in concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom