• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That demo has 8 uses, doesn't it?
It does for America at least.
Though granted it's already gonna be a trainwreck for me. The last Sonic game I played was on the Game Gear, so adapting to the modern controls will surely be "enjoyable".

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Guys plz I did not win any smash 4 tournament

I got the game early as a surprise gift from Nintendo of Canada, they know about my community efforts through word of mouth

Nintendo of Canada has put in a huge effort to get involved with the smash community and they are awesome

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually might just skip smash 4 wii u for a bit and just get pokemon ruby/ sapphire

Got to think about money this time of year

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Personally I'm waiting for the Pokemon TCG Virtual Console game (which is coming out next week).

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/princess-zelda-amiibo-will-unlock-a-new-weapon-in-hyrule-warriors

Anyone got a clue as to what this will be? I honestly can't think of anything specific to Zelda that she could use as a weapon. Was getting her Amiibo regardless so this is good news.
No idea. Her default moveset in Hyrule Warriors is exactly what she uses in Twilight Princess, and I'm under the impression this weapon will be Twilight Princess themed...
If not, her as a Phantom would be neat.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It'd be cool if there was a dlc patch that brings the unique 3ds stages to the wii u version.

Free or no.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I didn't even drop it in water, it was sitting on the table right next to me when something leaked all over.

At least my laptop didn't get wet. I'll still be miffed if I lose my account completely (for the 3DS).
That's what actually happened to me as well, I just didn'y word itv that way.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
With all the style changes with games I think the paper series has a better chance of being a yoshi or kirby game

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I keep looking at those old movies and keep thinking that they would be perfect with Sakurai instead :
Here is a little script that I've made just for that :

Sakurai : LUCINA !
Lucina : I'm here !
Sakurai : SO, there is a mystery that I want to solve...
Lucina : What is it ?
Sakurai : I had here a roster that was very important...
Robin : The full roster ?
Lucina : Don't say something like this, you see that Sakurai isn't kidding anymore !
Sakurai : SILENCE !!!!!
Chrome : Sakurai !
Sakurai : SHUT UP !
Chrome : They did bring back the full roster here !
Sakurai : When ?
Chrome : A bit earlier, you were in your office and an employee gave it back !
Sakurai : *SCREAMS*
Lucina : *SCREAMS* Why are you so upset about it, everything is alright now.
Sakurai : No, that the exact opposite of it because I've gave it back to an other employe for bug fixes.
Lucina : If this roster was so important, I don't know why you gave it to him.
Sakurai : You should have TOLD ME IDIOT !
Lucina : So, now that everything has been explained...
Sakurai : IT'S NOT OVER !
Lucina : Why ?
Sakurai : This employee brought back an other thing...
Robin : The one that contained the leaked gameplay videos.
Lucina : Ah don't continue with your shenaningans...
Sakurai : SILENCE ! I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THIS LEAK IS !
Lucina : Didn't you said to Iwata to put them down ?
Sakurai : HE DID IT ?!
Lucina : Yes, 10 minutes ago.
Sakurai : *SCREAMS*
Lucina : Call Dr.Mario quick !
Sakurai : A FULL ROSTER, VIDEOS OF LEAKS THAT WILL BE PUT ON GEMATSU ! And all of this thanks to you...
Look how dumb he looks !
Lucina : You're becoming insane Sakurai !
Sakurai : Yes I'm turning crazy, yes I'm turning crazy, it's true I'm turning crazy ! *Looks at Chrome* And YOU you'll have nothing, NOTHING ! *Keeps claming to turn crazy* You'll have nothing, NOTHING, like this *grumbles*. HELLO ! HELLO DOCTOR ! I MEAN IWATA ! Does the employee is here ? He's gone ? But why ? Yes it's importan to me ! Wait, with wich important stuff did he go with ? YES BUT NO I CARE ABOUT IT ! Well yes. What, you don't know where he is ? JERK ! IDIOT ! SPOTTY !

*Sakurai turns insane*

What do you think ? (I think it's pretty bad, but "meh")

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It sucks.
Personally I didn't think it was bad. Just, clunky. I liked the Wormhole stage, but other than that it just felt meh. Then again I only really took a couple minutes with it so it could get better later on, but from what I played it was not exactly enjoyable.
Personally, I'll back out.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

I never promised. I hope a Paper Mario theme happens, but it just seems like it would have to wait because I think the future of the series has more chances to be announced in other directs or E3.

I still hope it happens though...
Actually~
Anyway, I thought about it and I'll buy smash on Wii U giving me 5$ as bonus, you redeem it on the eShop and you have themes.
Job = Done.gif

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
oh you meant THAT.

So, you register Smash WiiU with club nintendo then go here: https://p.nintendo.net/deluxe/ Login with your credential and you can claim a 5$ code AFTER 24 HOURS SINCE THE PURCHASE / REGISTRATION (it does the later if you're digital with club nintendo plugged).

Now, you redeem this code on the 3ds eshop and to buy themes, you go to the home settings -> themes shhop and then you buy.

So, it's still valid you know...

EDUT: forgot, but it's not if you don't have a deluxe WiiU.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Of course. It's one of my favorite games of all time. Just like Colors. They had a great gameplay formula, it just needed a couple changes.
Of course Lost World comes along and they completely overhaul it, and it sucked.
It wasn't terrible. It just wasn't as great as it could've been.

It's because of Sonic's reputation that people make it out as ****tier than it is.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Of course. It's one of my favorite games of all time. Just like Colors. They had a great gameplay formula, it just needed a couple changes.
Of course Lost World comes along and they completely overhaul it, and it sucked.
Personally, the way I see it, I feel they should continue using the 3D and 2D gameplay styles in Generations and expand on it by using Tails, Knuckles and Amy (and an bonus character unlocked after 100% completion).

Soul.

Lost World is meh. Sonic games should be like Colors and Generations. If they ever make another Adventure game, they should keep the same gameplay from the previous Sonic Adventure titles. inb4 Knuckles theme

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Personally, the way I see it, I feel they should continue using the 3D and 2D gameplay styles in Generations and expand on it by using Tails, Knuckles and Amy (and an bonus character unlocked after 100% completion).
That crazy raccoon chick?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Honestly, I would prefer a polished version of Sonic Adventure's controls.
One thing it has that most of the bad Sonic games don't have is momentum. A partial reliance on the Spin Dash.
If they made a Sonic game with the controls of Adventure, with a floatier Homing Attack, and a retooled Spin Dash, all you need to do is fix the level design (and the music design) and you've got a perfect Sonic game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom