• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Hey guys a girl got a copy of smash wii u early (she won the smash tournament thing)

But aside from that its going to be a lot easier for her and all of us to preform better combos with everyone on the wii u version better than the 3ds version.
Now we know the Wii U version is finished.
There goes the point of PotDs :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm planning on changing my signature. Any of you have a good Spider-Man gif I could use?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Getting used to King Dedede after he's been changed considerably (with a few moves at least) is still a bit of pain, not to mention the control scheme is totally different from any of the ones I used in Brawl.

In term of other past mains I'm still pretty good with Falco and Capt. Falcon though, they haven't changed quite as much as he did.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I just remembered about that Wii U Deluxe rewards scheme for people who have the Black 32GB Wii U.

I got an extra £5 free in my eShop wallet. (:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I just remembered about that Wii U Deluxe rewards scheme for people who have the Black 32GB Wii U.

I got an extra £5 free in my eShop wallet. (:
But now the question is what will you buy with it?

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
But yet by quoting said post you have proven that it does in fact have an existence.
I told you, I'm retconning Ramone's comment, and the comment I made in reply to him. Now I have to retcon Your comment, this comment, and Ramone's comment replying to me.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I told you, I'm retconning Ramone's comment, and the comment I made in reply to him. Now I have to retcon Your comment, this comment, and Ramone's comment replying to me.
upload_2014-11-6_14-47-35.png

And yet by me screencapping your post I have proven that it exists.

Soul.

Hey guys a girl got a copy of smash wii u early (she won the smash tournament thing)

But aside from that its going to be a lot easier for her and all of us to preform better combos with everyone on the wii u version better than the 3ds version.
But there are no true combos in both versions...as in, Melee-like combos.
Smash 4 combos tend to be multi-hit moves. Or strings.

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So I have to admit I'm slightly disappointed that there was no Smash Wii U demo announcement yesterday. There's still time of course.

D

Deleted member

There are two versions of Smashboards: Crashboards and Prankboards. Choose the one that suits your needs. :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, while searching for avatars, I found this.

What do you mean? Our adorable looks help with our marketability which in return helps with world domination.

I'm new to Premium.
How the hell do you prank someone?
It involves a virgin sacrifice. That's all I know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom