• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
MM3D is also still in development and won't be released until next year. It's probable that they just used the old model of Link as a placeholder and plan on changing it later. Maybe.

I can't wait to play it on the New 3DS, if the new eye tracking 3D is as good as people say, I may actually use it.

Speaking of the New 3DS, do we still not have a release date on the thing?

I really want to watch those Pikmin shorts, too. Though a new game would be better.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
lol, I got also hyped for that trophy too. I own this game and it's not because I liked it, but it's because of indie games acknowledgment. It's really something else for the repping in smash.

Because stuff like Viridian is now possible (actually, wouldn't you love that?)
Viridian would be super cool too.

Speaking of which, you thought Sonic OCs were bad? VVVVVV OCs are worse:

11/10 would not steal

Soul.

MM3D is also still in development and won't be released until next year. It's probable that they just used the old model of Link as a placeholder and plan on changing it later. Maybe.

I can't wait to play it on the New 3DS, if the new eye tracking 3D is as good as people say, I may actually use it.

Speaking of the New 3DS, do we still not have a release date on the thing?

I really want to watch those Pikmin shorts, too. Though a new game would be better.
No release date for the New 3DS yet. I doubt they're changing Link's model in Majora's Mask 3D. It is clearly using the OoT 3D engine. Not like that's a bad thing.
They should start using amiibo for 3DS titles as soon as they announce the New 3DS. Smash 3DS is the only one as of now.
Think of Pokémon supporting amiibo.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I still have yet to play Shovel Knight. I need to put that on my list right next to Pirate's Curse and some Virtual Console games.

Speaking of which, you thought Sonic OCs were bad? VVVVVV OCs are worse:

11/10 would not steal
I didn't even know those exist.

Soul.

"Gotta buy em' all!"

I just want the New 3DS already. With my XL fried, I'm stuck with my old 3DS that has jacked shoulder buttons. And such a small screen.
I'm guessing you're going for the New 3DS XL then? If so, that's a good choice. I'm sure everyone wants the New 3DS as well, due to it being better in everything compared to the OG 3DS. Of course, some may not get it, but that's fine.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'm guessing you're going for the New 3DS XL then? If so, that's a good choice. I'm sure everyone wants the New 3DS as well, due to it being better in everything compared to the OG 3DS. Of course, some may not get it, but that's fine.
Yeah, it's a shame that only the smaller one will have changeable face plates, but that was just a nifty feature I'd probably rarely use. I'll certainly get the New XL as soon as it releases. Though with my XL fried, the wait is a lot worse.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't know. I might stick with the smaller one (because of portability), but if the bigger is better objectively I might look into it.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Eh, idk about getting the New 3DS just yet, I've got higher priorities right now.
Oh, dear. That sounds pretty serious.

An aunt of mine had higher priorities a few summers past. She made it through, but not everyone is so lucky. It's one of the more ravaging venereal diseases, after all.

Get well soon.

Soul.

Yeah, it's a shame that only the smaller one will have changeable face plates, but that was just a nifty feature I'd probably rarely use. I'll certainly get the New XL as soon as it releases. Though with my XL fried, the wait is a lot worse.
They'll announce it eventually. Even if we wait, all we can do is hope for another Direct that announces the New 3DS.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The Pikmin shorts like cute and funny, but... WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE PIKMIN SMOOTHIE?!

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Just found out there's a commander video trophy in smash for Wii U.

....It should have been Quote.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Eh, idk about getting the New 3DS just yet, I've got higher priorities right now.
Same here. If I get anything, it will be a Wii U and Smash for Wii U first. Right now I'm only working part time for minimum wage, applying for different programs, and am considering grad school even though I don't really have a goal for it right now. The last thing is to get my parents off my back mostly because I can't seem to get a full-time job for the last year and a half I've been applying. I thought for sure I'd be getting the Wii U this month, but I might have to hold back on it due to the costs of taking the GRE and reluctantly applying for grad school.

I don't even know how I'll get letters of recommendations considering I wasn't super close to any of my professors and it's been over a year since I graduated...

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I just watched the Direct. It was pretty good. Glad to see Majora's Mask 3D, a single player campaign in Splatoon and DHD's trailer.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Just watched the reply of the direct. Well that parts I was most interested in at any rate.

Code Name STEAM seems interesting enough, but I'm not quite sold.

Definitely looking forward to Xenoblade Chronicles.

Would be more excited for Splatoon if I had good WiFi. Still nice to know it has a single player mode though.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The Naruto scans are taking way too long to be translated.

I've seen a couple of images though... some weird match making by Kishi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom