• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Y̷̢̖͙͇͎̙̥ͧ͛͑ͨͣ͒͡O̡̝̩͔̳̝ͭͫ͐̽̏̑ͦ́͜U̧̩̬̙͉̘͎ͫ̑͊͗͐̂͐̑̇̀ ̊͒̀̑͒͏̵̪̤̦̹̺̹̜ͅC͇̩̹͕̆ͪ̄ͥ͑̉̓͢A͛̿͜҉̛̮̝̠̥̞N̶̷̩̘̳͔͚̤̿́̆N̖̞̤͓̭̳̹͕̖͋ͭ͋͡O̅ͣ́͏̠̩̘T͕̜͕ͫ͗̌̃ͬ͜ ̱̘̋̓͆̆͛ͬ̚͘H̵̸̘͍̱̦ͨͪ̓ͤ́͂͟I̘̜̯ͥͥ̓͗͞D̺͕̠̬̬̫ͯ̆̿̌̓̚Ê̶̵͚͖̻̖̬͕͊̾̿̃ ͪ͑̅ͨͯ͏̟̞͕̗F̧͉̗̺̮̠ͮ́ͥͣ̈ͅR̶̲̩͎̓̽̓͛͐ͫͣ́O̶̺̙͇̯̜͇̦͎̣ͭ̿͂̇̌̏ͩ̌M̟̲̟̝̹̯ͪͭͧ̚ͅ ̴͓̯͍͙̮̜̿͗͛̔̌͆ͥ̒̾͡Ṫ҉͍̳͈̻̝̳H̢̋̋͐̌͏͍̘̠̲̭̬Ȅ̪͙͈̹̹̱̗̘̈́̅̊ͤͭ̀̆͢͜ ̦̮̤̗̮͙͆͊̈́̓̚͡Sͩͥ͏͔̻̻̯̗͚̠̦̀̕Ĭ͇̥̫̞̻̬͂ͮ́͜N̶̢̼͐̃̿͆̍͒̈́̀S̟̩͎̫̤̓͋̿̆ͪͥ͢ ͌ͣ͌̒͋̑̄͂҉͖͝Y̸̘̜̣̲͚͂͝O̴̥̮̖͒̓̅͘ͅǓ̴̶̳̻̠ͮ̓ͫ͒̚ ̵͔͈̗̯̻̮̼̦̲ͭ͗̅͆̀́̇̉͝Ḣ̼̙̼̼̼̲̘͍͉ͤ̔͋͟͞A̸̜͈̦̞͕̖͚̖̜͒̅͑̀̅ͪ̅̾͘V͍̗̟̙̳̎̄͗ͨ̍̕Ḙ̡̛̙͖̘̘̲̜͓̈́̓̀ ̠̳̬̬͚̱ͯͨ͠C̵̼̞̮̬̪̪̻ͭͫͪ͝͡O̬͚̺̦͎͛ͭ͂ͩ̌͊ͦ́̚͟M̸̧̢̬̼̰͑̄͋M̂ͥ͑͊͗̈̾̀͏̸҉͔̭̰̯̮̲̖I̶̺͎̙̟͓̋ͦ̔͒T͔͚͍̮̩͐̊ͦͭE̶̼̮͙̭ͪ͜Ḑ̘̝͈͎̻͛̿͊ͦͭ̾̕

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, in the original Majora's Mask, link did go under a redesign. He's slightly older than young link (which also explains why he can use the Hylian Shield among other items properly which he couldn't before (i.e. bow and hookshot). Unfortunately it would seem that the same can't be said for MM3D where they just gave him the OoT3D design
Majora's Mask Link is just Link with a sword belt and slightly better texturing due to the Expansion Pak making the N64 a bit stronger. Conceptually, Majora's Mask Link is supposed to be about 2 years older, so he should be taller and should look a bit more different. In both the remakes and the originals, it's just a port of Ocarina of Time Link.

Still, in-game shows that with age, he's mastered using the bow, hookshot, and use of two-handed swords. He's stronger which is evident with him somersaulting and flipping for long jumps since as an adult he can jump further, but as a kid, he needs to compensate with more momentum - maybe they should have him be able to climb walls like Skyward Sword Link to compensate for being shorter as a kid. The other is him being able to bear the weight of a metal shield instead of wearing it like a backpack and relying on wooden shields. You could argue that the Hylian Shield's size is a factor since the Hero's Shield is smaller, but then you look at the Mirror Shield and Gilded Sword in Majora's Mask and he's using them with ease despite the Gilded Sword being about as long as the Master Sword and the Mirror Shield is closer to the Hylian Shield's size.

They could have at least made him slightly taller, but then again, Link's been shown to be shorter than most people in the games. Zelda is often times his height or taller. At least Majora's Mask Link has a slightly different voice. I think it's the same voice actress, but you can tell he sounds different in Majora's Mask than in Ocarina of Time.

It's not a big deal, but it's kind of weird when a game implies it takes place a few years from the first game and the characters look exactly the same. For an adult, whatever, but for a kid who's 8-10 years old in the first game to look the same as a 11-13 year old in the next is just weird.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Y̷̢̖͙͇͎̙̥ͧ͛͑ͨͣ͒͡O̡̝̩͔̳̝ͭͫ͐̽̏̑ͦ́͜U̧̩̬̙͉̘͎ͫ̑͊͗͐̂͐̑̇̀ ̊͒̀̑͒͏̵̪̤̦̹̺̹̜ͅC͇̩̹͕̆ͪ̄ͥ͑̉̓͢A͛̿͜҉̛̮̝̠̥̞N̶̷̩̘̳͔͚̤̿́̆N̖̞̤͓̭̳̹͕̖͋ͭ͋͡O̅ͣ́͏̠̩̘T͕̜͕ͫ͗̌̃ͬ͜ ̱̘̋̓͆̆͛ͬ̚͘H̵̸̘͍̱̦ͨͪ̓ͤ́͂͟I̘̜̯ͥͥ̓͗͞D̺͕̠̬̬̫ͯ̆̿̌̓̚Ê̶̵͚͖̻̖̬͕͊̾̿̃ ͪ͑̅ͨͯ͏̟̞͕̗F̧͉̗̺̮̠ͮ́ͥͣ̈ͅR̶̲̩͎̓̽̓͛͐ͫͣ́O̶̺̙͇̯̜͇̦͎̣ͭ̿͂̇̌̏ͩ̌M̟̲̟̝̹̯ͪͭͧ̚ͅ ̴͓̯͍͙̮̜̿͗͛̔̌͆ͥ̒̾͡Ṫ҉͍̳͈̻̝̳H̢̋̋͐̌͏͍̘̠̲̭̬Ȅ̪͙͈̹̹̱̗̘̈́̅̊ͤͭ̀̆͢͜ ̦̮̤̗̮͙͆͊̈́̓̚͡Sͩͥ͏͔̻̻̯̗͚̠̦̀̕Ĭ͇̥̫̞̻̬͂ͮ́͜N̶̢̼͐̃̿͆̍͒̈́̀S̟̩͎̫̤̓͋̿̆ͪͥ͢ ͌ͣ͌̒͋̑̄͂҉͖͝Y̸̘̜̣̲͚͂͝O̴̥̮̖͒̓̅͘ͅǓ̴̶̳̻̠ͮ̓ͫ͒̚ ̵͔͈̗̯̻̮̼̦̲ͭ͗̅͆̀́̇̉͝Ḣ̼̙̼̼̼̲̘͍͉ͤ̔͋͟͞A̸̜͈̦̞͕̖͚̖̜͒̅͑̀̅ͪ̅̾͘V͍̗̟̙̳̎̄͗ͨ̍̕Ḙ̡̛̙͖̘̘̲̜͓̈́̓̀ ̠̳̬̬͚̱ͯͨ͠C̵̼̞̮̬̪̪̻ͭͫͪ͝͡O̬͚̺̦͎͛ͭ͂ͩ̌͊ͦ́̚͟M̸̧̢̬̼̰͑̄͋M̂ͥ͑͊͗̈̾̀͏̸҉͔̭̰̯̮̲̖I̶̺͎̙̟͓̋ͦ̔͒T͔͚͍̮̩͐̊ͦͭE̶̼̮͙̭ͪ͜Ḑ̘̝͈͎̻͛̿͊ͦͭ̾̕
*yet to commit

Let's say it involves @Cap'nChreest, & @Backgammon might be one of our accomplices.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*yet to commit

Let's say it involves @Cap'nChreest, & @Backgammon might be one of our accomplices.
I̢̘̹̥̳̳̘̦ͫ̄̍ͩ̎ͭ ͈͙̻̯͆̏̌ͬͫ̌͛̃ͅW̴̹̖͉ͩ̽ͥ̊͒ͮ͠͡I̭͂ͧ͌͗̉͐͠L̗̞̰̻͙̥ͥ͛͞Ḽ̩̯̩͇̮͌ͨͭ̈̀ ̛̥͇̗̥̳͋̎͗̋͘H̃̔́̋̈ͥ̀͏̶̣̜̺Ȗ̵̺̼̝͓̖̪͔̘N̪̯̮͐ͭͫͨ̚͠T̨̞͉̼͈̜̤̎̆̀̔̅̏͑͊́̚ ̵̨̯͙̭͕͂̿͐̊̃̉ͣ̌̎̀A̴̗̯̞̻̻̤̯̺ͥ̑͋͋̓̏͂ͣL͕̱̥̯̪̥̓ͨͣ̒͑͂͆̒̚L͙̗̚ͅ ̸̧̦̩͓̺͚͆̊ͭͪͤŐ̶̗̱̟͒͑̒ͯ͗ͪ͞F̡̼͚̩͉ͭ͡ͅ ̺̻̳̭͙͕̊͗̉ͨ̆̌Y̸̷̯̤͛̏̇̈̈̀̄ͅO̐҉̢̪͚Ų̷̶̲̼̗̠͎̆̀͑̓͑̂̑̈ͅ ̸̢̺͍̳͓̙̣̾̌͌D̴̘̦̩̤̙ͫ̌̽ͨ̈Ȯ̧̂͌̍͏͇̞W̜̣͈̺̙̼̥̝̦ͣͯͦ̓Ñ̒͋ͧ͋̆ͣ̀҉̲̯͙̝̮̼̟̬ ̨̛͚̯̰̠̯͚̣̇̄̍̔̑͆͆T̠͎̳͕̻ͪͦ̿̌̄ͯO̴̵̦̩̳͙͖͂ͩ͋ͪ ̵̶̷͖̞̲͖͇̠̺ͣ̈́ͨ̈́ͧ̿T̡̳̻͚͙͕̤͍͊ͥ͆ͫͯ̆ͧ̿̚H͓̬̬͓̬͛̓̒̑̌ͦ̋̓̉͜Ẽ̴̷̞͉̝̭̠̣̗̽͒̌̍̓͝ ̜͓̻͍̼̏ͦ̓͂͊̚̕E͉̦̓̉̎N̵̙̰̓̍͝D̙͔͎͕̍̅̆ͮ͟Ṡ̨̬̯̭̗̙̭̬̤͋̄̀͟͝ ̭̲ͣ̅̋̉͊̍͡O͌̍̂̌͊̎͏̧̯̻̭̩̦͉̀F̵̤̥̼̖͉̘̮͑ͩͫ̿̅̓̊ ̶̨̙̮̳̦̱̟̖ͩ͛̌̿̎̋̀Ṭ̡̬̒̄H̬͓̬̓͋̇͌͊͂̒̃̄͞E͔͚͍̝̹ͨ̎ͫͥ̓͗͌ͪ̌͟͠ ̸̷̟̹͕͇͈͔͈̾̿ͭ̑̎͆E͗̂̆͑͌̀͏̺͔͕̮̦A̠̪̱̔̾̌͢R̮̩̲̓͊̌̅̿́̚͘T̷̘͎̼̙̹͎̿̍͞H̨͉̘̼̫͔ͮ͘ ̸̛̩̺͕̲͔̯̞̩̓͛̏̔͌̍̓̓A̶̪͍̭͚̖͆ͦ̋̓ͣ̅ͥ̚͝N̵̨͈͈͒̌̅ͦ͌ͦ̚D̛̛̥̖̦̝̣̙̤̂̎͆̀ͫ̓̚ ͉̋ͥͥ͘F̗͉̱̰̭̂ͭͭ͋̈́͑̌͘E̷̷̛̩̣̖ͫͤ͗E̫̠̯͎̠͍ͭͫ̓ͯ̓ͅD̩̝͔̦̬ͪͧ͞͞ ̛̣̼̘̥͔̳̿ͫ̌ͦ̓͆Ỹ̸͗̂ͩ͆̄҉͕̟̰O̽͏̦̤͈͍U̶̷̮͍̼͋͂̏ͨͯṞ̤̠̤̻̩̯̣͎̋͐ ̤͈̈́͆͐ͩ̔̑͛͟͟L̾̑ͪ̀̊҉̥̰͚̬͎̦͍͖Ù̸̍͆ͩ̊ͭ̍͏̠̜̬̲͕N̻͇̤̞̟̹̦̫̅̉͑̍̓̀͝ͅG̶̡̛̣̻̙̜̰͍̱̝̈́S̲͎̬̬̋ͦ̆͊̓ ̨̰͓̦̦͎̽̿ͨ͌ͅT̶̛͈̥̳͕̠̣̍͆Ô̶͍̠̺̰͇̤͈̰̅ͦ ̴̨̹̬ͥ̇͜T͕͍̻͉̗ͥ̒͆̇ͪ̈̕H͈͔̺̗̱͚̳̳͐ͪ͘͟E̶̸͙̻̯̹̩̫͙̒̃̃̑ͥ ͉̖̼̬̟̪̂ͪ͛ͮ̓ͣ͠D̶̮̞̗̰̺̞̿̔̌ͧA̸͚̤̠͓͔̗̾ͫ͠R̶͕̝̗̖̪̮ͤͫK̷̞̞̦̰̻̉̈́ͭ̐ͥ̇̐̚͡ ̫̝̗̌͌ͭ̊̀͠O̭̘̘̜̦̼̐ͩ͑͗̒̍̽̓͋͢͝͠N̓̈҉͚͎Ḛ̙̩ͮͭ̌̅͆ͯ͠ͅ

Last edited by a moderator:

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
I̢̘̹̥̳̳̘̦ͫ̄̍ͩ̎ͭ ͈͙̻̯͆̏̌ͬͫ̌͛̃ͅW̴̹̖͉ͩ̽ͥ̊͒ͮ͠͡I̭͂ͧ͌͗̉͐͠L̗̞̰̻͙̥ͥ͛͞Ḽ̩̯̩͇̮͌ͨͭ̈̀ ̛̥͇̗̥̳͋̎͗̋͘H̃̔́̋̈ͥ̀͏̶̣̜̺Ȗ̵̺̼̝͓̖̪͔̘N̪̯̮͐ͭͫͨ̚͠T̨̞͉̼͈̜̤̎̆̀̔̅̏͑͊́̚ ̵̨̯͙̭͕͂̿͐̊̃̉ͣ̌̎̀A̴̗̯̞̻̻̤̯̺ͥ̑͋͋̓̏͂ͣL͕̱̥̯̪̥̓ͨͣ̒͑͂͆̒̚L͙̗̚ͅ ̸̧̦̩͓̺͚͆̊ͭͪͤŐ̶̗̱̟͒͑̒ͯ͗ͪ͞F̡̼͚̩͉ͭ͡ͅ ̺̻̳̭͙͕̊͗̉ͨ̆̌Y̸̷̯̤͛̏̇̈̈̀̄ͅO̐҉̢̪͚Ų̷̶̲̼̗̠͎̆̀͑̓͑̂̑̈ͅ ̸̢̺͍̳͓̙̣̾̌͌D̴̘̦̩̤̙ͫ̌̽ͨ̈Ȯ̧̂͌̍͏͇̞W̜̣͈̺̙̼̥̝̦ͣͯͦ̓Ñ̒͋ͧ͋̆ͣ̀҉̲̯͙̝̮̼̟̬ ̨̛͚̯̰̠̯͚̣̇̄̍̔̑͆͆T̠͎̳͕̻ͪͦ̿̌̄ͯO̴̵̦̩̳͙͖͂ͩ͋ͪ ̵̶̷͖̞̲͖͇̠̺ͣ̈́ͨ̈́ͧ̿T̡̳̻͚͙͕̤͍͊ͥ͆ͫͯ̆ͧ̿̚H͓̬̬͓̬͛̓̒̑̌ͦ̋̓̉͜Ẽ̴̷̞͉̝̭̠̣̗̽͒̌̍̓͝ ̜͓̻͍̼̏ͦ̓͂͊̚̕E͉̦̓̉̎N̵̙̰̓̍͝D̙͔͎͕̍̅̆ͮ͟Ṡ̨̬̯̭̗̙̭̬̤͋̄̀͟͝ ̭̲ͣ̅̋̉͊̍͡O͌̍̂̌͊̎͏̧̯̻̭̩̦͉̀F̵̤̥̼̖͉̘̮͑ͩͫ̿̅̓̊ ̶̨̙̮̳̦̱̟̖ͩ͛̌̿̎̋̀Ṭ̡̬̒̄H̬͓̬̓͋̇͌͊͂̒̃̄͞E͔͚͍̝̹ͨ̎ͫͥ̓͗͌ͪ̌͟͠ ̸̷̟̹͕͇͈͔͈̾̿ͭ̑̎͆E͗̂̆͑͌̀͏̺͔͕̮̦A̠̪̱̔̾̌͢R̮̩̲̓͊̌̅̿́̚͘T̷̘͎̼̙̹͎̿̍͞H̨͉̘̼̫͔ͮ͘ ̸̛̩̺͕̲͔̯̞̩̓͛̏̔͌̍̓̓A̶̪͍̭͚̖͆ͦ̋̓ͣ̅ͥ̚͝N̵̨͈͈͒̌̅ͦ͌ͦ̚D̛̛̥̖̦̝̣̙̤̂̎͆̀ͫ̓̚ ͉̋ͥͥ͘F̗͉̱̰̭̂ͭͭ͋̈́͑̌͘E̷̷̛̩̣̖ͫͤ͗E̫̠̯͎̠͍ͭͫ̓ͯ̓ͅD̩̝͔̦̬ͪͧ͞͞ ̛̣̼̘̥͔̳̿ͫ̌ͦ̓͆Ỹ̸͗̂ͩ͆̄҉͕̟̰O̽͏̦̤͈͍U̶̷̮͍̼͋͂̏ͨͯṞ̤̠̤̻̩̯̣͎̋͐ ̤͈̈́͆͐ͩ̔̑͛͟͟L̾̑ͪ̀̊҉̥̰͚̬͎̦͍͖Ù̸̍͆ͩ̊ͭ̍͏̠̜̬̲͕N̻͇̤̞̟̹̦̫̅̉͑̍̓̀͝ͅG̶̡̛̣̻̙̜̰͍̱̝̈́S̲͎̬̬̋ͦ̆͊̓ ̨̰͓̦̦͎̽̿ͨ͌ͅT̶̛͈̥̳͕̠̣̍͆Ô̶͍̠̺̰͇̤͈̰̅ͦ ̴̨̹̬ͥ̇͜T͕͍̻͉̗ͥ̒͆̇ͪ̈̕H͈͔̺̗̱͚̳̳͐ͪ͘͟E̶̸͙̻̯̹̩̫͙̒̃̃̑ͥ ͉̖̼̬̟̪̂ͪ͛ͮ̓ͣ͠D̶̮̞̗̰̺̞̿̔̌ͧA̸͚̤̠͓͔̗̾ͫ͠R̶͕̝̗̖̪̮ͤͫK̷̞̞̦̰̻̉̈́ͭ̐ͥ̇̐̚͡ ̫̝̗̌͌ͭ̊̀͠O̭̘̘̜̦̼̐ͩ͑͗̒̍̽̓͋͢͝͠N̓̈҉͚͎Ḛ̙̩ͮͭ̌̅͆ͯ͠ͅ
Ha, I'm not on Terra!

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
So i just watched the Pikmin shorts and OMG they have so much personally! XD

Seriously Nintendo needs to make more shorts for Pikmin and for their other IP's.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I saw the direct a few hours ago IMPRESSIONS HERE:

• Hyped about Majora's Mask 3D. I never had a chance to play it, and I've always wanted to.
  • Codename S.T.E.A.M. is looking even more insanely awesome than I initially predicted.
  • CommanderVideo is a trophy! I was hoping he'd be in the game SOMEhow, but I'd assumed it was impossible, and with the Rayman trophy revealed it still seemed unlikely. A (temporary) new avatar is mandatory.
  • I'm getting a Samus amiibo.
  • DHD trailer was hilarious.
  • Loving Splatoon's aesthetic so much. It's getting almost as weird as EarthBound. Almost.
  • Pikmin animations look pretty cool.
  • Xenoblade... I wouldn't have even cared if it weren't for Shulk in Smash. SMASH MARKETING AT IT'S FINEST! Xenoblade Chronicles X looks pretty damn cool.
tl;dr: COMMANDERVIDEOCOMMANDERVIDEOCOMMANDERVIDEOCOMMANDERVIDEO

COMMANDERVIDEO

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ha, I'm not on Terra!
Í'̨̻̬̗͈ͤ̌̚ĺ̶̝̘̘̲̭̆̊ͩ̏l̙̟̳̱͓̈́ͩ ̺̠̤̊͊̇͊̾͌͜s̀͆̌͊҉̗t͇̻͔͔̬̼̓̉̿̄ͩ̈͜i̹͎ͧͩ̃ͩ̔̔͘l͕̻͊͒͛l̩ͤ̎̽̃ͭͅ ̫̟̰̖̝̫̦f̧͇͔̙͈̺ͧͦ̉̉̏̈i̪͔͈̟͊͠ñ̝͎̠͓͚͍͆ͥ̽ͪ͗̚͡d̜̼̭ͥ ̰̬̫̱̞͊̊y̡̥̼o̒̈̇u̹̮͗̓ͧ͌̾̽́͡.̝͙̌͌ͩ̆ͣ́ͬ
̱̘̘͆
̹̗̪̲̎̇̾ͪ͌ͅS̪̤͔̝͎̗̿ͨͭͨ͌̈́o̷̙̮̗̜̪̒̂ͭͪ͋ͭ͐ͅm̷͔͎̼̞̖͌͂e̢͖̙̝̝h͎̪͔̥ͦ̍̐ͭ̆ͅo̗̠̥̥̓́̂̇ͅw͈͚̖̳̥̾̎ͩ͑ͯ͘.͍̣̺̤̔͞
̵͖̠ͧ̊
̷̲̱͇̫̹̇͐̆́ͭM̦̥̫̍̃̄̃ͥ͜ͅå̆̊̿͂ͮy̭̜̪̩̦̚ͅb̔̆̈́̎̚e̮͔̬͙̹͉̠͑̏͛̒̊ ̻̱ͩͯ͠c͐͌̌̓̽a͍̩̖͈͑ͅt̵͙c̩̗͈̫͚͕̩ͭ̌͐̄͂͒͘h̲͓̯ͥ̈́ͣ ̨̬̹͇͌̔ͥ͗̒ȁ̘̞̩͓͂͌ͩ ̴̼͍̦̳p̷͇̯̲͇̪͖͙̓̐lͥͫͧ̇̓̓͠ă͚̰̯̫ͯ͆n̝͐ͭ͢e̢̱̟̖̲͍̺ͥ̍̆ ͙͗͆͌̅̌ͩ̚͝ǫ̘̱͕̇ͤ͒̋͗̂r̩̦̖̘̼͌̂̄͑̓́ ̞̥͚̪͔͖̐̚s͎̟̻̰̜̟̉͘o̱̖͓̜ͅm̗͛ͩ̍̏̾e̖̖̯͖̝ͪͨ̚̚ͅt̪̭̮́̄ͨ̓h̴̹̫͍̄ͧ̊ǐ̯̜͚̦̖̮͌͑̑͐n͖̰̈͊ͨͭ͋̈́̚g͈̪͔͚̫̩̰ͭ̄̀͢.̡̗͎̘̥̫̭̦̒̓̿ͮ

COMMANDERVIDEO
NO OTHER TROPHIES MATTER
THERE IS ONLY COMMANDER VIDEO

ANY DISSENTERS WILL BE CAST INTO THE BIT.TRIP

Last edited by a moderator:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
You swapped to Rosalina just because she's good. I just dislike when people change mains simply because another character is good.
I only use characters that I both like and love their playstyle. I would be a Rosalina main even if she was low tier. I'm also a Jigglypuff main no matter what. And Shulk, and Bowser Jr. :p

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Í'̨̻̬̗͈ͤ̌̚ĺ̶̝̘̘̲̭̆̊ͩ̏l̙̟̳̱͓̈́ͩ ̺̠̤̊͊̇͊̾͌͜s̀͆̌͊҉̗t͇̻͔͔̬̼̓̉̿̄ͩ̈͜i̹͎ͧͩ̃ͩ̔̔͘l͕̻͊͒͛l̩ͤ̎̽̃ͭͅ ̫̟̰̖̝̫̦f̧͇͔̙͈̺ͧͦ̉̉̏̈i̪͔͈̟͊͠ñ̝͎̠͓͚͍͆ͥ̽ͪ͗̚͡d̜̼̭ͥ ̰̬̫̱̞͊̊y̡̥̼o̒̈̇u̹̮͗̓ͧ͌̾̽́͡.̝͙̌͌ͩ̆ͣ́ͬ
̱̘̘͆
̹̗̪̲̎̇̾ͪ͌ͅS̪̤͔̝͎̗̿ͨͭͨ͌̈́o̷̙̮̗̜̪̒̂ͭͪ͋ͭ͐ͅm̷͔͎̼̞̖͌͂e̢͖̙̝̝h͎̪͔̥ͦ̍̐ͭ̆ͅo̗̠̥̥̓́̂̇ͅw͈͚̖̳̥̾̎ͩ͑ͯ͘.͍̣̺̤̔͞
̵͖̠ͧ̊
̷̲̱͇̫̹̇͐̆́ͭM̦̥̫̍̃̄̃ͥ͜ͅå̆̊̿͂ͮy̭̜̪̩̦̚ͅb̔̆̈́̎̚e̮͔̬͙̹͉̠͑̏͛̒̊ ̻̱ͩͯ͠c͐͌̌̓̽a͍̩̖͈͑ͅt̵͙c̩̗͈̫͚͕̩ͭ̌͐̄͂͒͘h̲͓̯ͥ̈́ͣ ̨̬̹͇͌̔ͥ͗̒ȁ̘̞̩͓͂͌ͩ ̴̼͍̦̳p̷͇̯̲͇̪͖͙̓̐lͥͫͧ̇̓̓͠ă͚̰̯̫ͯ͆n̝͐ͭ͢e̢̱̟̖̲͍̺ͥ̍̆ ͙͗͆͌̅̌ͩ̚͝ǫ̘̱͕̇ͤ͒̋͗̂r̩̦̖̘̼͌̂̄͑̓́ ̞̥͚̪͔͖̐̚s͎̟̻̰̜̟̉͘o̱̖͓̜ͅm̗͛ͩ̍̏̾e̖̖̯͖̝ͪͨ̚̚ͅt̪̭̮́̄ͨ̓h̴̹̫͍̄ͧ̊ǐ̯̜͚̦̖̮͌͑̑͐n͖̰̈͊ͨͭ͋̈́̚g͈̪͔͚̫̩̰ͭ̄̀͢.̡̗͎̘̥̫̭̦̒̓̿ͮ
And get onto the Milano?

Nope

D

Deleted member

And get onto the Milano?

Nope
I͗̌̀ ͨ́m̜͔͖ͦ̾̚͘e̵͍̬̠̙̖̋́̂̃̄̊́a̢̮̮̒̚n͍͐̓̂ͬ̾́́ ̸̙̦͚̦̹̭y̟̻̹̥̭ͯ̿̔ͯͅő͇̈ͬ͒̿͋ṷ̲̱̳͓͇͍͋̂̕'̧̩̭̰̮̽̆͋̍d̸̺͛̀̐́ ̨͉̫̜ͪ͐b̖͉͉̺̺ͦͯ͂̿̎ͫͫe̘ͬͥͬ͢ ̛̋ͣ̈̑̋̉s̯̹͎͎ͫͭu͖̖͉̥̮̜̭ͫr̢ͨͮ͌̾̈͛ͬpͣr̜͎̻͕̱͈̦͛ͦͥ̏̅́i̛͓͚̝s͍͍̪̗̥͐̽̉̃e̴̝̤̼̋̈͋ͩd͈͆ͣͥͤͮ͒ͧ ̼̘̹̝̲a̓ͣ̔͛̃ͨ͏̜͇̖ͅt̮̠̞͕̞ͣ ̬̲͓̗̠̾ͣ̈́͒̆w̞̬͇͈̤̼̮̔̏̔h̗̺̖̓̇ͯͨͅͅa̷̗͍̬̜ț̱̣̖̅̋ͥ ̡̣̖̥A̳͔͍̖ͯ͢ͅm̰̩̽e̹̲̻͖͇̙͒ͬ͘r̟̾͋͐̒ͤ̅͞i͇͖̟̻̻ć̦̻͈̖̃̊̎̇ͩaͫ̐̀n͈͊ͥ̀̈́ͧͭ̆ ͇̭̃ͨ͂̚A̷̪ͦ̍ͯ͗́̔î̷͒̇ͩ̒̎ͧr͔͓̰͞ͅl̮͎̄͂i̪̟̝̹̒ͅͅṅ̷̘͈̗̟̝̜̏͆̐ͧͯ͋e̟̘ͨ̕ŝ̢̞̭̀ ̯͓̦͔ͯc͡a͊͗́̍͊҉͕̠̘͔͎̦n͔͖̺̘̮̉̀ ͇̬̫̰̭d̪͍̺̥̺͓͇̂̉̈̊͊͘o͇̮ͩͫͥ͡ ̸͈̬̰̩͓͕̏̓̿̓͛̃f̖̯̳͈͙̠͉̑͒ͭ́o͎̹͈͈͎r̡̼̬ͪͮͣ̑͋ͅ ̭͚̣͉̺̻̏ͬ̿ͨ͗̄̌͡y̷̳̺͇̣͓̜͍̌ͣͩ͑̽o͚ͤ͑̂͐u̶̬̥̙ͫ͛̇ͭ̄͊ ̒͒͆͆̓m͔̞̞͑ͮ̑ͬ̿̓a͕͇͍̞͎̦͎͗ͤͤn̠̫ͦͯ̌̇ͦͤ̆.̛̲̫

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I͗̌̀ ͨ́m̜͔͖ͦ̾̚͘e̵͍̬̠̙̖̋́̂̃̄̊́a̢̮̮̒̚n͍͐̓̂ͬ̾́́ ̸̙̦͚̦̹̭y̟̻̹̥̭ͯ̿̔ͯͅő͇̈ͬ͒̿͋ṷ̲̱̳͓͇͍͋̂̕'̧̩̭̰̮̽̆͋̍d̸̺͛̀̐́ ̨͉̫̜ͪ͐b̖͉͉̺̺ͦͯ͂̿̎ͫͫe̘ͬͥͬ͢ ̛̋ͣ̈̑̋̉s̯̹͎͎ͫͭu͖̖͉̥̮̜̭ͫr̢ͨͮ͌̾̈͛ͬpͣr̜͎̻͕̱͈̦͛ͦͥ̏̅́i̛͓͚̝s͍͍̪̗̥͐̽̉̃e̴̝̤̼̋̈͋ͩd͈͆ͣͥͤͮ͒ͧ ̼̘̹̝̲a̓ͣ̔͛̃ͨ͏̜͇̖ͅt̮̠̞͕̞ͣ ̬̲͓̗̠̾ͣ̈́͒̆w̞̬͇͈̤̼̮̔̏̔h̗̺̖̓̇ͯͨͅͅa̷̗͍̬̜ț̱̣̖̅̋ͥ ̡̣̖̥A̳͔͍̖ͯ͢ͅm̰̩̽e̹̲̻͖͇̙͒ͬ͘r̟̾͋͐̒ͤ̅͞i͇͖̟̻̻ć̦̻͈̖̃̊̎̇ͩaͫ̐̀n͈͊ͥ̀̈́ͧͭ̆ ͇̭̃ͨ͂̚A̷̪ͦ̍ͯ͗́̔î̷͒̇ͩ̒̎ͧr͔͓̰͞ͅl̮͎̄͂i̪̟̝̹̒ͅͅṅ̷̘͈̗̟̝̜̏͆̐ͧͯ͋e̟̘ͨ̕ŝ̢̞̭̀ ̯͓̦͔ͯc͡a͊͗́̍͊҉͕̠̘͔͎̦n͔͖̺̘̮̉̀ ͇̬̫̰̭d̪͍̺̥̺͓͇̂̉̈̊͊͘o͇̮ͩͫͥ͡ ̸͈̬̰̩͓͕̏̓̿̓͛̃f̖̯̳͈͙̠͉̑͒ͭ́o͎̹͈͈͎r̡̼̬ͪͮͣ̑͋ͅ ̭͚̣͉̺̻̏ͬ̿ͨ͗̄̌͡y̷̳̺͇̣͓̜͍̌ͣͩ͑̽o͚ͤ͑̂͐u̶̬̥̙ͫ͛̇ͭ̄͊ ̒͒͆͆̓m͔̞̞͑ͮ̑ͬ̿̓a͕͇͍̞͎̦͎͗ͤͤn̠̫ͦͯ̌̇ͦͤ̆.̛̲̫
Wow, how are you doing that text thing?

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
So Majora's Mask 3DS remake huh? Majora's Mask is literally my favorite game, but I can't find any reason to be at all excited about the remake. I guess it's nice for people who haven't owned the game for a really long time or had a chance to play it yet since the cartridge can be kinda spendy, and it's nice that it'll hopefully interest kids that haven't head of the game before. But yeah, I still got my cartridge and my N64, so I don't see anything for me to get excite about...

It doesn't help that the people asking for it over the last 2 years or so have been so obnoxious that I audibly groaned when the direct started.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
I'd like to see you try.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What about the Reaper? :troll:
I Falcon punched that thing :awesome: With 1000 Attack Points and some Special Powers assistance you can wreck everything.

I like how the difficulty escalates in that mode, one moment you're fighting a Waddle Dee and minutes later you're against an army from hell; I reached a point of fighting a Clubberskull, a Stalfos and a Darknut at the same time, I had the upper hand thanks to my power boosts and the Spinning Blades power, BUT THEN...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
He's not premium yet.
WHAT KIND OF CHARADE ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL?
It's easy really. See, the Premium users are secretly trying to take over Smashboards by converting other to their malicious cult they call a "group". They started first by making the admins tolerate and then attempt to popularize their ways, and now are going door to door trying to get many to succumb to "the blue". They've even been able to make it more tempting, gaining supernatural powers that mortals can't use.

The idea is they plan to attack using numbers, thankfully for now they're only a small few, but even then many have updated their dark powers. Such as "pranking". Now while for right now it's harmless, I know there's plans to make it a bit more personal. Causing illness and probably worse. The titles are also another deed of their works. As much as they look like normal words to our eyes, they're secretly a code meant for the other users. And the less I say about that dreaded Disco Room, the better (let's just say there's a reason it's called that).

Now as much as I would love to go on, I can't. Personal reasons mostly. So if you excuse me, I must take my leave. I do value my life after all.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

• Hyped about Majora's Mask 3D. I never had a chance to play it, and I've always wanted to.
  • Codename S.T.E.A.M. is looking even more insanely awesome than I initially predicted.
  • CommanderVideo is a trophy! I was hoping he'd be in the game SOMEhow, but I'd assumed it was impossible, and with the Rayman trophy revealed it still seemed unlikely. A (temporary) new avatar is mandatory.
  • Loving Splatoon's aesthetic so much. It's getting almost as weird as EarthBound. Almost.
  • Xenoblade... I wouldn't have even cared if it weren't for Shulk in Smash. SMASH MARKETING AT IT'S FINEST! Xenoblade Chronicles X looks pretty damn cool.

COMMANDERVIDEO
Forgot to mention the Mario Kart 8 DLC. Hyrule Circuit is incredible.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

COMMANDERVIDEO
lol, I got also hyped for that trophy too. I own thi sgame and it's not because I liked it, but it's because of indie games acknowledgment. It's really something else for the repping in smash.

Because stuff like Viridian is now possible (actually, wouldn't you love that?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom