• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@Frostwraith

Explain yourself
Okay so...

"New Rules"
1. This board has been reopened due to the confirmation of DLC characters and is not meant to be a reinstatement of roster and character speculation.
2. To keep this area as concise as possible we will be restricting discussion to just those which are possible for inclusion. For now we assume that characters which are already implemented into the game in some way (Pokeball, Assist Trophy or Stage Boss) are not applicable for DLC.
3. Third party characters are possible, but they must have some relationship with Nintendo and are suitable in some way.

We don't wish to be draconian here, so things will be played by ear. Threads will not be immediately annihilated, but people should now take the time to consider making a social group and respect warnings or notices that we give of an incoming closure.
Probably killed during the first round of this new policy.

D

Deleted member

Im having a lot of fun getting the customs by playing Smash Run over and over again.
Today I had the satisfaction of destroying a Mimicutie with The Knee from a 1000 Attack C. Falcon.
What about the Reaper? :troll:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
With Majora's Mask 3D finally confirmed, I decided to dust off the old Happy Mask Salesman support thread.

...Only to find that it's locked. Why is it locked? No love for the Salesman...
You should probably just be happy if he appears at all in the game.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
As much as I love Ganondorf in this game, I think I'm going to have to replace him as one of my mains. Rosalina is just too good.
Don't hurt me, @Frostwraith

Anyone want to play a couple of matches?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Can anyone remind me why that We never have a Mario Kart Anime?
I dunno. I would have loved to see this:
Bowser: Watashiwa shinen, shinenzu!
Mario: It's-a ME!
*Mario punches Bowser*
Bowser: UUUUUUWWWWWWAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH
Luigi: SUPER MARIO!

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
The music for the Duck Hunt trailer is basically the Clay Shooting Bonus Game Clear theme repeated over and over, followed by the Duck Hunt Intro theme repeated over and over.

And it works.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I THINK I'M STARTING TO HATE YOU.
WERE YOU NOT JUST RECENTLY COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE NOT SPOILERING THEIR SPOILERS THE OTHER DAY!?!
WHY!?
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?
*Ahem*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
*Begins to go crazy*

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
AWWWW ****! I just saw the Majora's Mask 3DS remake teaser! It's probably my favorite Zelda game I've played because of how different it is compared to the rest.

Unfortunately, as it stays true to the remake, Link still looks like a kid from Ocarina of Time instead of being a preteen. I really wanted to see what a 11-13 year old Link would look like. Sure, we have Toon Link and classic Link who were in the early teens, but not "regular" Link who only shows up as close to an adult or kid in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask despite Majora's Mask taking place a bit after Ocarina of Time.

Hopefully, we at least get to see Majora's Mask Link's glorious somersaults and flips which I hope returns in a future Zelda game. No Link has ever been that acrobatic.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I want this to be a reality:

That way, C. Falcon can be Mace Windu to slice off Chrom's head. And Lucina falls into the sarlacc pit. :D

D

Deleted member

Why have we been attacking @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi when @Kermit the Ninja has been using HOMURA GIFS FOR A FREAKING YEAR!
It may feel like a year, but alas, that is not the case. I came mid-April this year. Not sure when the Homura began, though I think it was around E3, because I think it started with this one:

I THINK I'M STARTING TO HATE YOU.
WERE YOU NOT JUST RECENTLY COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE NOT SPOILERING THEIR SPOILERS THE OTHER DAY!?!
WHY!?
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?
*Ahem*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
*Begins to go crazy*
Drawcia Soul's Theme <3

It's not a spoiler when it's so out of context, and even then it's not an important scene. Sayaka's dialogue isn't in the gif at all :troll:

Speak for yourself.

I've never watched Homura but at this rate it's getting annoying
Homura isn't an anime; she's a character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
AWWWW ****! I just saw the Majora's Mask 3DS remake teaser! It's probably my favorite Zelda game I've played because of how different it is compared to the rest.

Unfortunately, as it stays true to the remake, Link still looks like a kid from Ocarina of Time instead of being a preteen. I really wanted to see what a 11-13 year old Link would look like. Sure, we have Toon Link and classic Link who were in the early teens, but not "regular" Link who only shows up as close to an adult or kid in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask despite Majora's Mask taking place a bit after Ocarina of Time.

Hopefully, we at least get to see Majora's Mask Link's glorious somersaults and flips which I hope returns in a future Zelda game. No Link has ever been that acrobatic.
Yippie yi yay, but ahm more excited about how theyre puttin more effort into the design on Gyorg's boss room, but that crash scene in 3D gave me da willies

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It may feel like a year, but alas, that is not the case. I came mid-April this year. Not sure when the Homura began, though I think it was around E3, because I think it started with this one:

Drawcia Soul's Theme <3

It's not a spoiler when it's so out of context :troll:

Homura isn't an anime; she's a character.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
Richer

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I want this to be a reality:

That way, C. Falcon can be Mace Windu to slice off Chrom's head. And Lucina falls into the sarlacc pit. :D
So... We're gonna see Chrom's decapitated head... Cool. :p

Wait, who's Luke and who's Darth Vader?! :4link: and :4ganondorf:? One's blond and the other's... Well, tall? I guess :4duckhunt: can be Emperor Palpatine since we know how much of an *** he is. Oh, and :4yoshi: for Yoda.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom