• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yippie yi yay, but ahm more excited about how theyre puttin more effort into the design on Gyorg's boss room, but that crash scene in 3D gave me da willies
I would like the Razor Sword to be actually useful since it looks cool and was heavily featured in artwork for some reason. Perhaps it could be an upgrade for saving the Gorons or something instead of 100 rupees for 100 X2 attacks. So, you save the Gorons and the kid which leads to the elder giving you a ticket that gives you a permanent Razor Sword when you present it to the Blacksmith. Instead of taking a day, it'll take half a day. The alternative is to buy the thing for 200 - 300 rupees.

Or a different side quest like when giving the Goron with the frog mask food, he gives you both the mask and "metal dust" which you can present to the blacksmith for a free, permanent upgrade that will take half a day, but you can probably finish everything up before heading to the dungeon...

I like the Razor Sword more than the Gilded Sword... Maybe Ghirahim could show up as an optional boss and he gives you the Gilded Sword instead...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Five and a half now that Kermit is here and that Cliff is pranked.
It might go higher once I start with my gimmick but I doubt it because I'm not bat**** insane.
Mostly.
We are all bat guano insane Mr. Tom. Why do you think you're here?

We're not in a circle. We're on the Highway to Hell.
Well either way we're stuck here.

Well it appears CliffJumper's gone full-Applejack for one thing.
And I pray this is a one-day thing. At least I could joke around with @Cap'nChreest's antics. What do I do with this?

Aurafox1

Smash Cadet
Link who only shows up as close to an adult or kid in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask despite Majora's Mask taking place a bit after Ocarina of Time.
Well, in the original Majora's Mask, link did go under a redesign. He's slightly older than young link (which also explains why he can use the Hylian Shield among other items properly which he couldn't before (i.e. bow and hookshot). Unfortunately it would seem that the same can't be said for MM3D where they just gave him the OoT3D design

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I would like the Razor Sword to be actually useful since it looks cool and was heavily featured in artwork for some reason. Perhaps it could be an upgrade for saving the Gorons or something instead of 100 rupees for 100 X2 attacks. So, you save the Gorons and the kid which leads to the elder giving you a ticket that gives you a permanent Razor Sword when you present it to the Blacksmith. Instead of taking a day, it'll take half a day. The alternative is to buy the thing for 200 - 300 rupees.

Or a different side quest like when giving the Goron with the frog mask food, he gives you both the mask and "metal dust" which you can present to the blacksmith for a free, permanent upgrade that will take half a day, but you can probably finish everything up before heading to the dungeon...

I like the Razor Sword more than the Gilded Sword... Maybe Ghirahim could show up as an optional boss and he gives you the Gilded Sword instead...
Boy howdy, I like the way you talk, partner.

Heck, we even had a Razor Sword BADGE in Hyrule Warriors. Ah can't exactly remember who could have it, but it's there.
We're not in a circle. We're on the Highway to Hell.
AC/DC? Yeah, even ponies don't mistake em for Hayseed Dixie that easy.

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
I just realized Duck Hunt is now a playable character AND stage hazard now.

Welp, how much longer before we get Ridley begging again?

D

Deleted member

I'm more worried about nine Duck Hunt Dogs on the screen at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Tahst right man duck hunt dog just proove he can be playable and a hazard

Exactly why its still possible for ridley to be dlc (but still super slim chance though)

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
My synopsis of the Direct:
  • So much yes to Majora's Mask remake. Maybe now I can finally play it.
  • Amiibos actually seem worth the money, hope next year's pack includes Wario, Ness and Olimar.
  • Indie games are meh to me. Most are too artsy, dome actually have gameplay. :laugh:
  • Codename STEAM is gonna be sweet, hopefully we can get Henry in the next Smash.
  • Xenoblade looks alright, haven't played the first one yet because of how much goddamned money it is.
  • Splattoon is progressively getting weirder and weirder. It certainly is distancing itself from the Mario game it once was. Looks good though.
  • Duck Hunt Dog trailer had me laughing. Good show, Sakurai.
  • Pikmin animations are a must-buy. They look so goooooooooooooooood.
  • Everything else was meh, or things we already knew.

Last edited:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
You swapped to Rosalina just because she's good. I just dislike when people change mains simply because another character is good.
Fair enough, I can see why that would upset you, but to be fair, I am pretty good with her, and I have fun playing as her... and I was mostly talking about the mains under our avatars.

And besides, Rosalina is actually my second most used character right behind Robin, so really Ganondorf wasn't even a main to begin with. :laugh: So it's not just because "she's good", I guess I should've worded that better.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Donkey Kong in 75m since Brawl. Still very different since the backgrounds are 8-bit.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

5 seconds. No seriously, people were doing it seconds after the direct ended. I wish I was lying to you.
Donkey Kong in 75m since Brawl. Still very different since the backgrounds are 8-bit.
BUT THAT'S CRANKY!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
We ignore him until he stops receiving attention, and then he'll likely stop.
If there's one thing I've learned about Cliff, it's that he does not stop.
It doesn't matter if the joke is overdone, dated, or even a joke at all. He won't stop. And probably won't until it's over.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
It may feel like a year, but alas, that is not the case. I came mid-April this year. Not sure when the Homura began, though I think it was around E3, because I think it started with this one:

Drawcia Soul's Theme <3

It's not a spoiler when it's so out of context, and even then it's not an important scene. Sayaka's dialogue isn't in the gif at all :troll:

Homura isn't an anime; she's a character.
Why do you think I used "it"?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

• Xenoblade looks alright, haven't played the first one yet because of how much goddamned money it is.
Having played Xenoblade, from what I can tell of the trailers, you won't need to play it to play X. Connections between the two (if any) will likely be small.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom