• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Raccoons, even when raised as infants, are very destructive in a household.

Can they be pets? Yes. But it's quite costly in house repairs.
They don't look so bad.

Keeping raccoons as pets are fine! I would know because I read it on an internet.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Is this real? Is Nintendo really indirectly referring to their love hotels past? Is Nintendo really referring sex?
Hopefully in another convo they'll mention Nintendo's history & relationship with the yakuza.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Stupid Nintendo, don't you know that I'm going to upload those mario videos whether or not I get paid?

D

Deleted member

Honey badgers are really destructive in a household
Well of course. Honey badgers don't give a ****.

Like, think due to actual evidence, or just based on the similarities of their movesets?
Either way, I see your point. Frank West does sort of have the same gimmick of "summoning" zombies.
Though Frank seems to be doing it on accident, Jill is voluntarily summoning things that she is assigned to kill.

Kind of like Duck Hunt, actually.
The latter.
It's never been outright stated that Jill was changed because of it, but considering the similar gimmick of zombie summoning and that Frank was planned for vanilla MvC3, I think they decided Jill would go a different route.
At the same time, I think that was only part of the reason. The other part may have been because of RE4 Jill's enhanced fighting capability.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was watching a documentary on honey badgers because it was a new video on netflix

some guy took in an injured honey badger and it just took over the house

Whenever it was hungry it just walked over to his fridge, opened it up, and tore up everthing inside

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I was watching a documentary on honey badgers because it was a new video on netflix

some guy took in an injured honey badger and it just took over the house

Whenever it was hungry it just walked over to his fridge, opened it up, and tore up everthing inside
Yet, ironically, these honey badgers were granted a name that makes me feel hungry.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Subject: 89P13
Name: Rocket

Criminal Record: 13 counts of Theft, 14 Counts of Escape from Incarceration, 7 Counts of Mercenary Activity, 15 counts of Arson.

Know Associates: Groot, Lylla
I want Lylla to be in the next guardians of the galaxy movie.

because she's an otter, and I love otters

D

Deleted member

They don't look so bad.

Keeping raccoons as pets are fine! I would know because I read it on an internet.
Raccoons are mischievous mess makers, make no mistake.
It really depends on whether an individual finds the damage they cause worth keeping the lovable little critter or not.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The latter.
It's never been outright stated that Jill was changed because of it, but considering the similar gimmick of zombie summoning and that Frank was planned for vanilla MvC3, I think they decided Jill would go a different route.
At the same time, I think that was only part of the reason. The other part may have been because of RE4 Jill's enhanced fighting capability.
*RE5.
I wish Revelations had came out before MVC3, so that Jill could've been based on that game.

Soul.

Lol people in Smogon saying Baton Pass is competitive. Is it really?
I mean, they used their rules and nerfed it. Now with OR/AS, they are trying to make it so it's not broken.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So I'm watching documentary about Japanese Food, which just reminded me of spidercrabs.

I've already seen these things before, but man...

They look more terrifying than a regular spider.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
5, whatever.
I don't Resident Evil.
I'd like to think "I don't Resident Evil" was intentional and you didn't intent to say "I don't like Resident Evil" because the former was funnier.
Trust me, The way she is in 5 is nowhere near as cool as how she is the rest of the time. It's by far my least favorite thing about the game.

D

Deleted member

I have 70 subscribers on my YouTube channel; my current 100 subcriber goal is close to an end.

Anyways, what's up guys?

D

Deleted member

I'd like to think "I don't Resident Evil" was intentional and you didn't intent to say "I don't like Resident Evil" because the former was funnier.
Trust me, The way she is in 5 is nowhere near as cool as how she is the rest of the time. It's by far my least favorite thing about the game.
It was intentional.
I was pretty much saying "I don't play Resident Evil" as an excuse for any mistake in what I'm saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So I'm watching documentary about Japanese Food, which just reminded me of spidercrabs.

GIANT ENEMY CRAB (that actually took place in ancient Japan)!!! :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yet, ironically, these honey badgers were granted a name that makes me feel hungry.
They get the name because they like to eat bee grubs, and honey

What do you feel about Coconut crabs

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It was intentional.
I was pretty much saying "I don't play Resident Evil" as an excuse for any mistake in what I'm saying.
Well, I can tell you I would've rather had Alice from the movies with Jill's MvC3 moveset than have Jill with that moveset.
Jill's tube top/skirt from RE3 as a costume made it a little better, but enough before I switched to Wesker.

tl;dr Jill is a really cool chick, brainwashed RE5 Jill...not so much.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Looking at that crab, all I'm thinking about is "Delicious!"

Crustacean is one of my favorite foods

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, I gotta go to sleep (It's night in France). Before leaving, here are some music :

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Still nothing compared to ManBearPig.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Forgot :4yoshi: and :4dk: (They're already in the game)
Also there is no Bowser amiibo announced yet.

Nintendo, Y U No :4pikachu:? He's the only one of the Original 8 that's not compatible.
I think it might have something to do with Pokemon being second party. I can't think of an occasion where Pokemon appear in a Nintendo game outside of Pokemon games and Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom