• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hey guys, I must do homework so I'll get this fast; those are the Amiibos that are officially going to be compatible with Mario Kart 8:
  • :4mario:
  • :4luigi:
  • :4bowser:
  • :4peach:
  • :4falcon:
  • :4samus:
  • :4link:
  • :4kirby:
  • :4fox:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
To be fair, I didn't like the first Zelda either, then I played it on the Virtual Console. Now it's one of my favorites. Then again, I really, really don't like a lot of things about Zelda 2, so there's that.

That aside, though, I like Ice Climber a lot.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Today's zoo trip in a nutshell (especially since this guy was frowning during my hour and a half observations).

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I've only really enjoyed SMB3 out of the few NES games that I've played. A classic is understating it lol.
No, THIS is the best game on the NES :

You can't fight the power of the Moon theme, it's too strong.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Hey guys, I must do homework so I'll get this fast; those are the Amiibos that are officially going to be compatible with Mario Kart 8:
  • :4mario:
  • :4luigi:
  • :4bowser:
  • :4peach:
  • :4samus:
  • :4link:
  • :4kirby:
  • :4fox:
You forgot El Capitan. I wonder if they're gonna be DLC eventually as well... And I hope not Amiibo-exclusive if it's gonna happen.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh geez, Nintendo know...

MissingNo confirmed.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I prefer Zelda 1 over Zelda II, but they're both pretty fun games. Zelda II was just ridiculously hard. I would love to see another Nintendo-made Zelda game in the same vein as Zelda II, but a bit less difficult(maybe Game Over started you at the last town you were at or something?).

D

Deleted member

They also did this in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 with Jill Valentine and Shuma-Gorath if I remember correctly.
From what I understand, they weren't completely finished and there was some issue with Marvel where they would not let Capcom use Shuma-Gorath unless he was an add-on separate from the main game.

Soul.

Those amiibo figures compatible with MK8 don't mean they will be playable. The only reason they are compatible is because of Mii outfits.
So for example: Captain Falcon amiibo > MK8 > NFC reader > Captain Falcon outfit for Mii.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Is this real? Is Nintendo really indirectly referring to their love hotels past? Is Nintendo really referring sex?
There is a lot wrong with this. It can't be real. MissingNo.?

From what I understand, they weren't completely finished and there was some issue with Marvel where they would not let Capcom use Shuma-Gorath unless he was an add-on separate from the main game.
Really? That is oddly specific. Still, they could have made them free.

D

Deleted member

Guys. Look at the stage in the pic. It's not Palutena's Temple.
Someone made that as a gag.
EDIT: :4greninja:'d
I may have worded it incorrectly. Looking at my last post, it sounds like I'm saying Marvel specifically wanted Shuma to be DLC.

What I'm trying to say is that Marvel did not want Shuma in the game at all, but after negotiations with Capcom (who apparently really wanted him in), they agreed to Shuma being post-release DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
It's not legit.

The conversations can only be activated on Palutena's Temple, which is clearly not the stage on the picture.
I think the first real error to point out is why Nintendo would allow a sex joke in Smash Bros. :p

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Is this real? Is Nintendo really indirectly referring to their love hotels past? Is Nintendo really referring sex?
Nah, pretty sure it's fake, it's not on the Palutena's Temple stage.
Sorry :

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
There is a lot wrong with this. It can't be real. MissingNo.?

Yea, the whole licencing issue with Marvel 3 was a mess, to the point where they couldnt even patch the game without supervision and Marvel having very wierd, specific demands from the game like character buffs and accuracy. I mean why would Rocket Raccoon, at THAT point in time, make it in? Cuz Marvel wanted him. It was horrible, and now the game is "officialy" unpurchasable since the deal between Capcom and Marvel expired, and the great Marvel game purge begun.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Me too.
I have many things yet to play.
I wonder if it will be like all the other old games that I have played, Completely throwing me off my expectations.
The only thing I know of it is that it's difficult. But then again most NES games are.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I may have worded it incorrectly. Looking at my last post, it sounds like I'm saying Marvel specifically wanted Shuma to be DLC.
What I'm trying to say is that Marvel did not want Shuma in the game at all, but after negotiations with Capcom (who apparently really wanted him in), they agreed to Shuma being post-release DLC.
Oh. That makes a lot more sense.
What about Jill though? Why is she DLC? And by the same token, why Shuma-Gorath still on the disc unfinished?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I think the first real error to point out is why Nintendo would allow a sex joke in Smash Bros. :p
Yet, KIU had sexual jokes, even though they were mild.

You have freaking Tharja from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

They're publishing and marketing Bayonetta 2 of all things.

Truly, Nintendo wouldn't make sex jokes, right?

(Also, did you know that Nintendo collaborated with Playboy to advertise Bayonetta 2?)

D

Deleted member

Ah, memories.
Back then, everyone was like "Who the **** is Rocket Raccoon? Is this some kind of joke?!"
Now, everyone would be like "**** yeah! Rocket Raccoon!"

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Yea, the whole licencing issue with Marvel 3 was a mess, to the point where they couldnt even patch the game without supervision and Marvel having very wierd, specific demands from the game like character buffs and accuracy. I mean why would Rocket Raccoon, at THAT point in time, make it in? Cuz Marvel wanted him. It was horrible, and now the game is "officialy" unpurchasable since the deal between Capcom and Marvel expired, and the great Marvel game purge begun.
Because the Guardians of the Galaxy are nothing without me.

Ah, memories.
Back then, everyone was like "Who the **** is Rocket Raccoon? Is this some kind of joke?!"
Now, everyone would be like "**** yeah! Rocket Raccoon!"
You got that right

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom