• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
No, she has that staff, which would make a perfect unique moveset potential.
Same can be said about Ganondorf and his sword and look at him in Smash.

Thats... interesting actually. But somehow not very suprising, considering Tingle and all.
Different cultures mean different tastes.

Some characters that are downright hated here are much more liked in Japan and more popular over there as well.

Besides Tingle and Slippy, you have :4darkpit: who actually made it to the Smash roster (as a last minute clone, but still).

Tingle has several games starring him thanks to his popularity in Japan.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly the stages for wii u smash shoulda had a 4 and 8 player version for most.Except the obvious ones like the Boxing Ring.

Soul.

10/10 Will Main Thomas & Pilsbury
Why does the 3DS not show up on this thing. There's a 3DS version too, you know. ._.
Also lol. I doubt the Direct is going to reveal more Smash information. There's not much they can tell anymore.

Last edited:

Dizzy_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Same can be said about Ganondorf and his sword and look at him in Smash.
She probably wouldn't be included as a clone though if she was included, there are existing options for Fox-based movesets. Which means Sakurai would look for what sets her apart instead of what makes her similar to what we already have. And with that in mind, chances are the staff would be incorporated in some fashion.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
We already have a staff using character in Smash. :4palutena:

Which one more reason to have :wolf: back. A feral fighter is more appealing than bland furry bait.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The Ridley in Other M is just a clone of Ridley

So, if Link can have different incarnations in the game, including one on a stage

Why can't Ridley have clones?

Dizzy_Fool

Smash Apprentice
We already have a staff using characters in Smash. :4palutena:
Which one more reason to have :wolf: back. A feral fighter is more appealing than bland furry bait.
Are you serious? You think Krystal would play the same as Palutena? That's the only reason her inclusion would be redundant as a staff-wielder. Well I guess we don't need Shulk because we have Link. :rolleyes:
And you know the same thing can be said about Wolf... we already have enough laser gun toting, Landmaster riding, space canines.

I like Wolf, but any character can be made to sound bland or unoriginal.

Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Ocarina of Time is my favorite Zelda game because Sheik is in it.
I sure hope they don't force you to use the game pad on Star Fox U.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
While Krystal's chances are honestly laughable, I doubt she'd be a clone of Fox since getting in would require her to be more unique. A semi-clone of Palutena seems far more likely if anything at all.

Not that I think she'll be announced. Mind you, if Wolf was already back, her chances would be ever-so-slightly higher.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I've beaten Ocarina of Time at least 3 times.

Ganondorf is the best character there, being the villain and all. :4ganondorf:

Can we all agree that Krystal won't just happen? If there's a Star Fox character happening, it's Wolf, who's more important and more popular than Krystal and was in Brawl as well.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Speaking of SHEik..... sheik best waifu
You. You get it. YOU UNDERSTAND ME.

I've beaten Ocarina of Time at least 3 times.

Ganondorf is the best character there, being the villain and all. :4ganondorf:

Can we all agree that Krystal won't just happen? If there's a Star Fox character happening, it's Wolf, who's more important and more popular than Krystal and was in Brawl as well.
I'll agree that she isn't likely, and I'll be willing to shut up about it, but I'm not ruling her out of the question entirely.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Aw, what happened to your avatar? I liked the previous one.
Got bored of it. That's one of my weaknesses. I just have to change my avatar every so often. Gundam Homura may return eventually though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom