• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well, hot diggity damn, RandomTalkingBush ripped some 3DS models of the SSB4 characters.

And don't go all "SLOWPOKE" on me. I was at Utah for my Grandmother's (on my dad's side) funeral for the past three days.

----
Sorry for your loss :<

But thankfully you were not a Slowpoke on this. Pretty cool I must say!

But I'm sure more are anticipating the Wii U models when the time comes.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
What is wrong with Zero?? It's just the RE1 with a second character!
Exactly, but worse. Controlling two characters sucks, drains all tension out, you spend more time in the inventory than the game, theres tons of ammo and the story is nothing. Its not horrible but I wouldnt call it great. Plus both of the characters you control are bad, I hate Rebecca (why is she so popular I will never understand), and Billy is a butt. Let me plug Caddicarus for a second:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Speaking of Resident Evil I'm going to go make a Jill sandwich, anyone up for a match?

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So who else is excited that winter is about here? I am!

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
Tips on my Pokemon team?
Mewtwo
Lucario
Chesnaught
Greninja
Charizard
Blaziken
All Pokemon that can Mega evolve hold their stone.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm bored. :I

/bestpost2014
This should never happen for any Paper mario fan...listen to this:

(btw, this sort of not a joke because my life now is basically school and paper mario support material...lol)

And smash if the wiiU version come (haven't played 3ds since like 1 month because busy).

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Having two fire types and three fighting types seems a little redundant. But I don't play the Pokemon games anymore (well I'm thinking of getting back into the Mystery Dungeon games) so what do I know.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I have never lived, and still don't live, in places with snow.

It's what I get for living in a low altitude places in southern Europe.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Well, I suppose. I grew up here in Minnesota, so I'm used to the cold weather routine, but I wouldn't be in too good of a situation if the roads get snowed over. Got a snowplow?
Pfft just leave the snowplow job to the industrial trucks doing community service. The REAL way to handle snowy roads is to march through on foot! Thats where the fun is.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Tips on my Pokemon team?
Mewtwo
Lucario
Chesnaught
Greninja
Charizard
Blaziken
All Pokemon that can Mega evolve hold their stone.
Well, do you really want to have 4 megas on one team? I mean you can only really use one per match. So I can understand having two to meet certain situations. Maybe switch Charizard or Blaziken for someone else, for type diversity. But I'm not a Pokemon pro, so my advice might not be the best.

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
Well, do you really want to have 4 megas on one team? I mean you can only really use one per match. So I can understand having two to meet certain situations. Maybe switch Charizard or Blaziken for someone else, for type diversity. But I'm not a Pokemon pro, so my advice might not be the best.
Well i use charizard for fly and i might switch blazeikin

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Man some negativity about snow and winter. You guys are focusing on the wrong side, try focusing on the good part: the awesome looking snow and an excuse to have hot chocolate daily.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
There are a few places in my country where it snows. Mainly in the more mountainous regions in the northeast.

Overall, the winters here aren't very harsh. There are few places where the temperature drops below 0 ºC (= 32 ºF), namely the aforementioned mountainous regions.

Typical southern Europe climate, which means summer is the nastier season, especially if you're away from the coast. If in summer, the wind blows from south, be prepared for a heat wave.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Man some negativity about snow and winter. You guys are focusing on the wrong side, try focusing on the good part: the awesome looking snow and an excuse to have hot chocolate daily.
Keep in mind that my body can't handle cold as well as others. So it does matter more for me than for some.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Its almost a coin toss for it to snow here but when it does snow its an amazingly heavy amount that is usually knee high or higher. Those are the good times, more so when I dive into the high piles of snow near the sidewalk and wait for people to walk by so I can jump out and scare them.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So, how's everyone? I've been a little too busy enjoying my week long vacation, and my 3DS. :p

Snow... I've never seen snow in my life. :/

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just woke up to the sound of squeaking coming from the fire place

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Keep in mind that my body can't handle cold as well as others. So it does matter more for me than for some.
Gotta build your tolerance! I am very resistant to the cold, to the point I can go out in the snow wearing summer clothes but I have an absolutely horrible tolerance to heat so this adds to why I love winter.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, how's everyone? I've been a little too busy enjoying my week long vacation, and my 3DS. :p
That explains everything! :p

Snow... I've never seen snow in my life. :/
Considering where you live, it makes sense. (Maybe you can have a trip to the Himalayas one day... :p)

I actually have. Only twice.

One was in the highest mountain range in mainland Portugal during winter. I was very young back then.

The other was in Switzerland during summer vacations. I was at more than 3000 m of altitude, where it's constantly covered in snow throughout the year. I remember it being difficult to breathe. There were lots of Indian and Japanese tourists there. :p

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You try enjoying hot chocolate knowing you're probably late for work/school or can't make it. Yay, traffic for days, because all of New York seems to forget how to drive when it snows. Mass transit is clogged as well.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
You try enjoying hot chocolate knowing you're probably late for work/school or can't make it. Yay, traffic for days, because all of New York seems to forget how to drive when it snows. Mass transit is clogged as well.
Putting it that way.......hmm.....Nope! Knowing me Id still enjoy my hot chocolate.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Snow makes me feel lonely

It paints the world ALL one color and makes it feel smaller

Like I'm the only person in existence on my own small white colored planet

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Gotta build your tolerance! I am very resistant to the cold, to the point I can go out in the snow wearing summer clothes but I have an absolutely horrible tolerance to heat so this adds to why I love winter.
I'm 31. If I can't tolerate the cold by now, I never will be able to. And I've tried. Oh, lordy, I tried. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom