• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Snow makes me feel lonely

It paints the world ALL one color and makes it feel smaller

Like I'm the only person in existence on my own small white colored planet
That statement is far too profound for this thread. I mean, damn dude. Quick, someone make a Shulk joke.

I like the cold. Summer is the time of year where I am closest to losing my mind because I hate any form of heat so much.
Like, seriously.
I prefer the heat. But too much of either is annoying if I'm honest.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
To be honest, while it is a pain to shovel and drive in, I always liked the snow. It gives me that nostalgic feeling of when I used to play and sip hot chocolate with my friends and family during the weeks we had off of school. So I can't help but be a bit fond of those moments when a nice flurry comes in. Plus, we have an activity over at the university I'm at where we'll participate in group activities together over finals week, so it's always a blast to be able to build a snowman or get into a snowball fight with my college classmates on those stressful days.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
That statement is far too profound for this thread. I mean, damn dude. Quick, someone make a Shulk joke.

I prefer the heat. But too much of either is annoying if I'm honest.
Any heat that is above the level of warm is the work of the devil and is inherently evil. *this does not apply to food and hot chocolate*

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm not too used to extreme heat or extreme cold. I don't like either.

I grew up in the southern coast of Portugal, so I'm more used to heat than to cold.

Jeez, whenever wind blows from north Africa, it gets horrible to be outside. With nothing but ocean between the desert (which only happens to be the biggest desert of the world, the Sahara) and the coast, the water preserves that heat and the wind takes it to the north. Heat waves are common during summer, happening at least once, and sometimes get quite extreme.

It's not summer here if you don't hear in the news about forest fires.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey, anybody wants to battle ? I'm up for some matches.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
All I know is, if there's nowhere for me to swim, Summer is the worst season for me.

When I get back after a jog in the cold, my ears might hurt, but otherwise I'll be fine after sitting in front of a heater for a few minutes.
When I get back from a jog in the heat, I'm sweating so bad I ruin my clothes, my hair smells bad, and no source of cold will make that feeling go away.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/03/tech/alex-from-target/

This is somehow trending on twitter...dead serious....

#alexfromtarget

WHA

https://twitter.com/Target/status/529298903896961025

I think this is literally a case of a girl finding a guy so attractive she takes a photo (possibly without consent, which isn't required by law but it common courtesy, and then posting it online. If it was in reverse there'd be obvious complaints about sexual harassment but as a guy the double standard makes perfect sense. Dude is going to be VERY popular with the ladies now, if he wasn't already, and that's a great thing for a guy.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Oh internet where would we be without you?

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Well, that proves I've been on the Internet for quite a long time...

And that makes me feel old somehow.

We wouldn't be here for sure.
Naw, smashboards is eternal and we would just have the Ethernet or Wifi-net instead.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Pfft manuals who reads them? I do! Sometimes.

D

Deleted member

Ah, I see. I never read them.
I love manuals. It's one of the things I hate about used games; sometimes they don't include manuals. I still need a manual for my copies of Luigi's Mansion and Animal Crossing :urg:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I love manuals. It's one of the things I hate about used games; sometimes they don't include manuals. I still need a manual for my copies of Luigi's Mansion and Animal Crossing :urg:
The only manual I like is this one:

because of the nostalgia and 'The Brock wants to fight!'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom