• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Manuals? Eh, it depends on the manual. If it were for a brand new toaster or microwave oven, I'd read it, but a game manual? Maybe not, except for personal leisure.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I'm just glad they still exist even if their current form is less than a book.
Oh you poor soul, you have been tamed by the corporate design. I have not however! Gotta fight for what is right! Which is to have the quality we deserve such as full manuals with the right amount of lore and hints and to go against the shrinking amounts of food in the containers while keeping the prices the same!

Join the resistance today!

D

Deleted member

Oh you poor soul, you have been tamed by the corporate design. I have not however! Gotta fight for what is right! Which is to have the quality we deserve such as full manuals with the right amount of lore and hints and to go against the shrinking amounts of food in the containers while keeping the prices the same!

Join the resistance today!
So are we fighting corporate, or the tree huggers?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Lol at that meme. I guess someone was too bored. :p

I like manuals.They're fun to read. Doesn't have to be a hard copy though. I'm okay with digital manuals too.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Interesting

Shazam was purposely made to look like an old version of billy batson

Giving the implication Billy Batson gets his powers from an older version of himself, like an endless cycle

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
For me, the worst part is the trails of ants that appear in the streets because of all the wrappers on the ground the people don't even care to pick up. At least no ants are in my apartment.
That's gross. You live around bunch of pigs.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Captain Marvel threatened to kill his villain in their first appearance

"Next time I see you, you'll end up in jail ...or dead!"

It really was another time

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pikachu is kind of like Gatomon

He hangs out with bulbasaur, squirtle, and charmander

But he's a second stage evolution

(Or first stage depending on how you say that)

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Lol at that meme. I guess someone was too bored. :p

I like manuals.They're fun to read. Doesn't have to be a hard copy though. I'm okay with digital manuals too.
How do you get physical games in India by the way? Are they legit?

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Pikachu is kind of like Gatomon

He hangs out with bulbasaur, squirtle, and charmander

But he's a second stage evolution

(Or first stage depending on how you say that)
Except Pikachu was originally a first stage Pokemon. Until GF decided to introduce baby pokemon...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Did you finish the movie?

I will never not be salty until I successfully reflect an arrow with R.O.B.

Or never have to face Silver Arrows in FFA again.
Not yet. I'm going to be/have been very busy for the next few days/the past few days.
I'll try to finish it either tonight, Friday night, or saturday.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't think baby pokemon should count toward the "3 step only" evolution count

Also I think baby squirtle, charmander and bulbasaurs should be introduced

and an evolution to raichu

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, now, I think I need to express this weird thoughs I had. If you're an smg fan, you should read this.

I don't know about you, but I've heard and got several similarities between the origin of Rosalina and the Paper Mario plot. I mean, this can only be theorised, but it just sounds so intriguing that it would be enough to make a game theory video.

So, in pm64, I completely forgot about that, but there's a weird thing going on with stars. You gather the star spirits (pretty much the same as a power star if you want...the only thing you need to know is those are specials stars) and because the mario spectrum is somehow in love with the number 7 + 1 that is unrelated, well, this is expected to be the same. However, where it gets weird is that if the power stars are the biggest stars, the luma are the child of them. Ok, but is that weird that a very similar concept exist in pm64? The child of the star heaven on that game are the star kid and guess what, they are very comparable to lumas.

Just that is already interesting, but super paper mario is the most intriguing part. To understand it, I need to sort of spoil the main plot so, beware because this is a MAJOR spoiler for spm and really, you should REALLY not open it if you haven't beat spm yet.

Ok, if you clicked on this, you know what is going on with blumiere and timpani. There's a theory I heard that Timpani would have weird relations to Rosalina. If you compare the story of Rosalina with the Timpani one, you notice several coincidences:

• Rosalina was seen living on a tree with a hill of grass...it turns out that the credits of spm shows a VERY similar location.
  • On the memory text after ch5 in spm, Timpani mentions to remember loving to stay close to someone and watch the stars. In spm case, it was with blumiere, but in smg, Rosalina said a similar remark about her and her father.
  • They both said a VERY similar philosophy of destiny. Both person made the remark that a power could change the destiny. Spm plot has a very high focus on this philosophy and as for Rosalina, she makes the mention that such a power exists that can change the destiny of all thing. I want to remind you that both story are highly centered on love and the destiny has to do with this theme.
  • This may be pushing it, but I don't really think so. They both searched for a very high amount of time for someone they loved. you should know how much Timpani wanted to be with Blumiere, but Rosalina is the same with her mother.

Now, I need answers: is this really a coincidence?

Like, I really wonder if the smg plot was inspired from the Paper Mario one. There's so much similarities that it's just weird to see this.

do you think Rosalina has connections with Timpani and the Lumas have connection to the star kid?

Because I'm curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom