• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon Apparently I can't join you. There's always a bug that keep poping out. Maybe if I host, or Space Stranger, that would work.

Edit : I think I can. My FC is on the left.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm hosting right now, so you can all join me if you want to have a team battle.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Words can not describe what is wrong with the Shrek community these days. If anything, the brogres are much worse than the more tame bronies. :troll:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Why the hell shrek and spongebob are so overrated on the memes community?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Why the hell shrek and spongebob are so overrated on the memes community?
Because one's a huge show on Nick that went to the crapped over the years while the other is a great franchise for Dreamworks that had a few mistakes (Shrek the Third being one of them). Either way, they were both iconic enough to be represented in Universal Studios.

This will make you question every thing.
"WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG"
Holy ****, no matter why the Sonic series went downhill! He was secretly Bubsy the Bobcat this whole time. :troll:

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Because one's a huge show on Nick that went to the crapped over the years while the other is a great franchise for Dreamworks that had a few mistakes (Shrek the Third being one of them). Either way, they were both iconic enough to be represented in Universal Studios.
I like Shrek the Third :ohwell:. IMO the mistake was Shrek Forever After.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
On the subject of Bubsy, I've seen his animated pilot (courtesy of Animated Atrocities) and my God it's almost as bad as his games. I've even seen him on a GamesRadar list of Top Ten Worst Nineties Mascots for those reasons alone. I'd give them credit for including Boogerman and Gex though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Holy ****, no matter why the Sonic series went downhill! He was secretly Bubsy the Bobcat this whole time. :troll:
Truly, it is a fate worse than death.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
Wow, what. Bubsy was in Smash all this time.

But we all know who really is Sonic :
Jan Tran or not.

My number one is Classic Sonic to join Smash bros

Last edited:

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
KIRBY VS BUU!!!

For those who don't know, Death Battle (stylized as DEATH BATTLE!) is a web-based video show hosted by "Wizard" (Ben Singer) and "Boomstick" (Chad James) presented by ScrewAttack. The show pits two or more fictional characters from different medias such as movies, comics,manga, television programs, literature and video games, and create a simulated battle to the death. The characters are analyzed with their respective powers, strengths, and weaknesses, to determine a winner.

And the next Death Battle is Kirby vs Buu! You guys have to support the Pink Puffball! The release date of the video is unannounced currently.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Saved te second to last replay, awesome comeback.
@ Luggy Luggy
Rocket and spacie I hope you guys will still be there later

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
KIRBY VS BUU!!!

For those who don't know, Death Battle (stylized as DEATH BATTLE!) is a web-based video show hosted by "Wizard" (Ben Singer) and "Boomstick" (Chad James) presented by ScrewAttack. The show pits two or more fictional characters from different medias such as movies, comics,manga, television programs, literature and video games, and create a simulated battle to the death. The characters are analyzed with their respective powers, strengths, and weaknesses, to determine a winner.

And the next Death Battle is Kirby vs Buu! You guys have to support the Pink Puffball! The release date of the video is unannounced currently.
Great, I already know the dead one.
The favorite one dies everytime except when he's evil, cooler or some crappy baskets thing like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom