• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Did You Know Gaming made a Fire Emblem episode. So there's that.

Pretty good episode, though I will say that I'm kind of surprised they didn't touch on some of the quotes from the characters that speak the Ancient Language. Some of them have some really fun lines if you translate them, like for instance, Volug, who says "Do you know how hard it is to be charming when you never say anything? You should try it, it's hard." and "…Hey. You ever wonder what would happen if I just ate everyone we fought? Would the rest keep fighting?"

There were some others that they missed, but maybe they're saving those for the next episode if they do it.

Last edited:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Well, since voice actors were brought up earlier, I feel obligated to point out that Marth's voice actor also voices the guy in my avatar; Zelgadis from Slayers.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Anyone up for a match?
I'll host.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I made a spreadsheet to track my gen ed requirements and I found out that I already finished about 3 requirements despite me picking random classes that interested me.

Welp, I don't know what to do now. *stares at homework* Nope, nothing to do now.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
http://www.gamnesia.com/news/nintendo-is-considering-not-region-locking-future-products#.VFVVOclYBJQ

Thoughts on this? Sounds like it would be great for those who want to import games in the future.
My thoughts? Eh. My official stance is "eh". I don't import games these days to begin with. I just collect the old school 90s Super Famicom, Sega Saturn, PSOne stuff, but as far as current import games go, I'm not interested enough to want to import. I guess it's good news for those who want to but for me... well... "eh".

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
My thoughts? Eh. My official stance is "eh". I don't import games these days to begin with. I just collect the old school 90s Super Famicom, Sega Saturn, PSOne stuff, but as far as current import games go, I'm not interested enough to want to import. I guess it's good news for those who want to but for me... well... "eh".
Well, some people move to different countries and it'd be a pain to not only pay for everything on moving, but also the same system to play games. The other choice is to import from your original country.

I have no idea why region-locking even exists. It's more frustrating than anything.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Only 200 signatures needed? Um...Ok? They really think Nintendo will listen to a 200 signature petition?

Also, a correction. I've talk to one of my close friends who's a huge metriod fan and wanted Ridley quite a bit, he showed me that the Ridley in Smash bros 4 is not the other m version. It more closely resembles the concept art though:

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I dislike using characters with Counter against Master Core...I usually end up losing to Counter.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
When I get Smash U
I REALLY want to try and main Shulk.
I love his character, personality, design, weapon and even his game even though I don't own it.
But I SUCK at Multitasking, and I like using a character to it's full potential (and when I was good with Samus in Brawl, some serious Duck Hunt-ing was done. People were annoyed. :p)
The many troubles.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
A Ridley petition? All I can say is I know what two syllable place those people are ATM, it starts with "dee" and ends with "nile", also a river near Egypt and where @ Substitution Substitution claims to be ;)

Soul.

I have 355 custom moves. As soon as I unlock them all, I'll do some friend matches. But first, I'll have to do custom characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom