• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Apparently Charles Martinet makes also the voice of Toad. How in the baskets can he do that ?
He's just really talented. I remember my elementary school days playing "The ClueFinders: Puzzle of the Pyramid" where Martinet voiced Alistair Loveless, and "The ClueFinders: Incredible Toy Store Adventure" where he did Pericles Lear, both of which were the main villains in their respective games.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
A playable Hero's Shade would be the best thing. The parts with him and the hidden skills were some of my favorite parts of TP.

It's also pretty freakin' cool that he may very well be the Link from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Even Hyrule Historia didn't confirm this, but it did mention that some theorize it is that Link.

Although, I wouldn't mind hearing this tune again:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It's official : Waluigi got genie shoes.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And now, a voice actor thing:

This obviously applies to the Japanese version only. (Except for Mario and Charizard, who share voice actors in both versions.)
Captain Falcon also being Vegeta(and Dunban)is just...right. It's freaking awesome. Though I find it funny that Charizard and Greninja have voices from human characters.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I posted the link to the voice actor thing yesterday and no one noticed. I even made a Goku vs Vegeta joke. :(

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I posted the link to the voice actor thing yesterday and no one noticed. I even made a Goku vs Vegeta joke. :(
More interesting stuff regarding voice actors:
Lucina vs. Charizard could be Lust vs. Roy Mustang from FMA Brotherhood. Lucina and Lust are voiced by Laura Bailey, while Charizard and Roy Mustang are voiced by Shin'ichiro Miki.

Better yet, given the language consistency:
Pit/Dark Pit vs. Charizard = Envy vs. Roy Mustang

Pit, Dark Pit and Envy are all voiced by Minami Takayama while Charizard and Roy Mustang are voiced by Shin'ichiro Miki. (This for the Japanese version only, though.)

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Because someone had to.

Edit: I decided to check the reasoning, and I just love how pretentious it sounds. I mean really, it contains every reason why not to put him in. It acts like their the victims, they deserve something when in reality they don't, it builds up Ridley like some god among men that has been ignored for all this long, it acts like it's an offense that he's not in, the list goes on.

I get that Ridley is a popular character, but good God at least try to not sound like a elitist dirtbag.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well, since they're probably going to announce the new character for the Twilight Princess Hyrule Warriors DLC, place your bets:

1. Ashei
2. Shad
3. Hero's Shade
4. Yeto / Yeta
5. Groose
6. The Postman
Ashei because we need an ice swordsman (Definitely not referencing Hitsugaya) and it wouldn't hurt to have one of the DLC character to be female. I don't know why, but I feel that she has the most potential of the Resistance to have an interesting moveset in Hyrule Warriors.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC