• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Don't think I will forget about those OP arrows of yours! :evil:
You too?

Like seriously, Silver Arrows should be banned in doubles. You get caught up fighting someone else and then boom. Random arrow. You are going to die. In singles they are far more manageable though

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Nah there's some shenanigans going on here, that sounds just like I could be riding on the great seas.
Here's the Great Sea from Wind Waker.

It also sort of sounds like the Ending Credits which is where I looked first until @NintenNess said it was from Fire Emblem. It's the violin or fiddle.

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
The crowd has a severe speech problem in this version, Lucario's cheer is completely impossible to understand as it sounds like "Ru-ha!" or something.
Really? TO me it just sounds like they're cheering "LUCAS" instead of saying Lucario. It honestly feels like they're trying to make ME feel bad for doing well in the fight since my Brawl main got cut. XD

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I got bored.
Here's R/S/E SmashRiver64 for all of you.
Too lazy to finish.
PKMN Breeder Evan.png

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Really? TO me it just sounds like they're cheering "LUCAS" instead of saying Lucario. It honestly feels like they're trying to make ME feel bad for doing well in the fight since my Brawl main got cut. XD
Lucas......There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about the little guy..... I miss him dearly.
Here's the Great Sea from Wind Waker.

It also sort of sounds like the Ending Credits which is where I looked first until @NintenNess said it was from Fire Emblem. It's the violin or fiddle.
That ending credit theme is so relaxing to listen too :3

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You too?

Like seriously, Silver Arrows should be banned in doubles. You get caught up fighting someone else and then boom. Random arrow. You are going to die. In singles they are far more manageable though
I don't know. In all honesty banning a move is like banning part of the character.

D

Deleted member

I don't know. In all honesty banning a move is like banning part of the character.
I'm not serious. Banning certain moves is stupid, but god are silver arrows annoying. They're certainly less overpowered than infinite chain grabs and seeing as how those are never banned, Silver Arrows should be legal. But as an amateur player, they are obnoxious to combat in doubles when you don't see them coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
A half off bag of halloween chocolate bars is quite good!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After 4 grueling hours of folding and gluing, my Pepakura Robot is finally complete. Too bad I have to create two more copies for my next Contemporary History in Digital Arts class this Friday since I need all 3 figures done by then. Since I have nothing to do tomorrow (no church) and I have a hang of how to build it fast enough, it shouldn't be an issue building my Aqua model for the Pepakura Robot.

kylexv

Smash Master
So, we fall back one hour over here in the states very soon. Which means we will be 14 hours behind Japan and no longer 13 hours EST.

Daylight Savings Time. I will never truly understand your purpose.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Bwhahaha...I was at a For Glory Match and I got the K.O win right at the end of the game literally after the announcer said 1 ..... BWHAHAHA!!!:evil:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Oh yeah halloween is over, forgot to remove the gibus from my pic.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
One of my fave KOs that I've did (well, technically indirectly) is when I summoned a Gogoat, but then a Bob-omb spawned on it. The Pokemon ran around with the bomb on it, and caused an explosion when it rammed into an opponent = KO. :laugh:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I can't wait until someone releases a combo video of Captain Falcon finishing with a Reverse Aerial Offstage Mighty Falcon Punch.

Just imagine the glory.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Taking in mind how lots of people give no **** to Fire Emblem, I'm surprised yet glad for series appreciation.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I am me who is me that is me which is me.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So Im over 1300 attempts for a Shiny Feebas, it's a new record for me but it sucks
....the new Episode of Sailor Moon Crystal kinda sucked too...

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So Im over 1300 attempts for a Shiny Feebas, it's a new record for me but it sucks
....the new Episode of Sailor Moon Crystal kinda sucked too...
I'm over 9000 attempts for finishing my mains' custom moves, all I have is Samus

D

Deleted member

As I've stated a couple times before, I caught the flu. Between me coughing like I've been smoking since I came out of the womb, the nasal congestion that I can hardly breathe through, and having to have impromptu trips to the bathroom, it's not very fun.
Oh yeah and the headaches.
The goddamn headaches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom