• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well if Smash Bros. is being developed by Valve now, that means the next Super Smash Bros. game should be in development and eventually released in about......

EDIT: Similar jokes were made while I was typing this one. Ah well.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
And the answer to everything would be:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Just got the Mii Force Helmet. The last Headgear I need is the Cow Skull Hat and I would complete the custom items challenge...I'd be done now if I didn't lose it in the first place. >_>

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm back from my sleep. I see some of you had Halloween fun times and all that. Good for you.

Also, did my eyes perceive well? @FalKoopa has Smash 3DS?

Can't wait to beat him as the Great King Ganondorf. And that goes for you too, @HunterNinjaReaperPirate98! Don't think I have forgotten about you! :evil:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, Spooktober is gone, now time for Smashvember to come and gives us Smash for Wii U.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I used to have Thanksgiving to look forward to in November

But Black Friday ruined that

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, in that fan art:
Dr. Mario is Dr. Frankenstein, Palutena and Zelda are witches, Ike is Frankenstein's monster (though he also reminds me of Stein from Soul Eater a lot), Lucina is a succubus, female Robin is a mummy, male Robin and Dark Pit are vampires (and looking really classy in those suits), Link is a werewolf (this makes a lot of sense if you think about it), Ice Climbers are pumpkins (sort of, and also reminds me of how their stage in Brawl was first shown in October 31st) and Villager is a murderous psycho (lol). Can't seem to identify Peach's disguise, but reminds me of Little Red Hood, except in black color.

And poor Luigi isn't digging the Halloween thing, is he? (At least, until he pulls off his death stare...)

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
So, in that fan art:
Dr. Mario is Dr. Frankenstein, Palutena and Zelda are witches, Ike is Frankenstein's monster (though he also reminds me of Stein from Soul Eater a lot), Lucina is a succubus, female Robin is a mummy, male Robin and Dark Pit are vampires (and looking really classy in those suits), Link is a werewolf (this makes a lot of sense if you think about it), Ice Climbers are pumpkins (sort of, and also reminds me of how their stage in Brawl was first shown in October 31st) and Villager is a murderous psycho (lol). Can't seem to identify Peach's disguise, but reminds me of Little Red Hood, except in black color.

And poor Luigi isn't digging the Halloween thing, is he? (At least, until he pulls off his death stare...)
I think peach's is a hybrid of little red and her shadow queen costume from paper Mario thousand year door.
Villager is Jason from friday the 13th, iirc.
Luigi is Weegee and Death stare combined with the song of unhealing. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Hey Guys not to be a downer but
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/10/3...ly-exhausted-by-super-smash-bros-development/
"I’m not depressed and I continue to remain healthy and positive, but developing Smash Bros. is beyond hard.”
This is exactly why I vote for veterans and not newcomers as much as I want Isaac it means Sakurai can actually have a social life by re-creating Lucas
, Wolf:wolf: and the Ice climbers:popo:
even Snake:snake: would be easier to get in over a newcomer
I feel like such a jack-ass Poor Mr.Sakurai :(

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I just saw an ad for Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. That game has "GENERIC" written all over it.

Not surprised at all.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Same with the boring CoD routine. Even I could make better ideas for a few games.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
The first Call of Duty game that got me addicted was Black Ops, courtesy of my dad's friend who kept bugging me to play it. Zombie Mode was a blast for a long while, as well as the multiplayer.

Then the next 2 CoD games came along and I lost great interest. As everyone says, they barely change anything.

Maybe Advanced Warfare might be different. The boost in vertical orientated gameplay with that jetpack seems slightly interesting.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Meanwhile, someone stoled the dog of Megaman :

Shulk is a MLG pro :

And we know why Metaknight has been nerfed so bad :

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So... I feel like playing against some of you. Anyone daring to face against me?

Here's my FC for you plebs to add: 3909-7738-1475.

Tag me when you add me, so I can add you back (and kick your ass).

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Okay, my game is acting stupid after it gave a communication error. It's stuck in a black screen, menu music playing and can't go to home menu... >_>

Back to normal. Hosting game...

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
The first Call of Duty game that got me addicted was Black Ops, courtesy of my dad's friend who kept bugging me to play it. Zombie Mode was a blast for a long while, as well as the multiplayer.

Then the next 2 CoD games came along and I lost great interest. As everyone says, they barely change anything.

Maybe Advanced Warfare might be different. The boost in vertical orientated gameplay with that jetpack seems slightly interesting.
Exact same experience. Still play Black Ops with friends sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom