• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So for those who celebrate it in some manner, how was Halloween for ya'll?

I had a pretty good one, watched some shows with my family and most of the Trick-Or-Treaters (whom we got quite a lot of this time) were quite nice. There weren't any signs of rain until just a couple of minutes ago.

We also made two Jack-O-Lanterns. One of them had a face modeled after the Pumpkin from the intro of the 1978 movie named "Halloween" itslef :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So for those who still celebrate it in some manner, how was Halloween for ya'll?

I had a pretty good one, watched some shows with my family and most of the Trick-Or-Treaters (whom we got quite a lot of this time) were quite nice. There weren't any signs of rain until just a couple of minutes ago.
Just finished giving out candy, and I still have some left over.
And we didn't get any of those punks that don't even bother dressing up for trick or treating.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Seems like rain still hasn't fallen in my area yet.

Even with the possibility of having only gotten a few trick-or-treaters this year I kind of wish we had put a couple of extra things up to make the yard look cooler, neater and spookier. Looked pretty good this year nonetheless, but it could have been a bit better. :p

Glad we didn't put any of our inflatable decorations though as rain may still fall over night. Every time rain hits those things after they deflate and shut down they get absolutely filthy and gross, and cleaning them is an extreme pain.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
@ mimgrim mimgrim
Welp I got the flash player redirect.
Thank god I'm not the only one.

So for those who celebrate it in some manner, how was Halloween for ya'll?

We also made two Jack-O-Lanterns. One of them had a face modeled after the Pumpkin from the intro of the 1978 movie named "Halloween" itslef :p
I never do anything big for Halloween really. Did nothing this year. Most I've ever done in the past are school costume things, really. Hell. I've only ever been trick or treating once in my life. We just don't do anything big on it, a couple of years ago when my sister and her husband and kids came down to visit for Halloween we went to the Zoo which did a costume thing but I didn't do anything fancy.

As soon as 12:00 AM hits I'm switching straight back to Joshua holding one of the Noise pig monsters.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
After I left home for college, I haven't really done anything for Halloween as we don't have any trick-or-treaters up here. There is a huge party we have on the weekend after, but I rarely go to that. I have seen some really unique costumes from my classmates though, so that's always nice to see.

Last edited:

Soul.

The RNG is strong. lolwhat
PLEASE. NO EQUIPMENT. NO CUSTOM MOVES OF CHARACTERS I ALREADY COMPLETED.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Halloween at home isn't very fun. While it's nice handing out candy to trick-or-treaters, most of my friends live in Southern California and can do stuff together. I don't have very many friends up here, so I mostly stayed at home. However, I dressed up as Ness to get $3 bowl from Chipotle because I needed an excuse to dress up. Also, I get tired of mostly eating Asian food at home.

Edit: Does this mean we can have Goku vs Vegeta in Smash? :troll:
FYI, English Lucario is Goku and Captain Falcon is Japanese Vegeta.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Looking a few pages back....

Mewtwo's Star KO scream was the best ever.
Dedede's in Brawl is a close second. Smash 4 nerfed it.

D

Deleted member

Should Sega release a Sonic Adventure 3?

2,600 posts = Windows XP build 2600. Coincidence??

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Might just be bias on my part due to Dedede being my Brawl/soon to be Wii U main and one of my favorite characters ever, but I always thought that King Dedede's Star KO scream was the best of the bunch.

Every time I beat him in Superstar Ultra I imagine him making his Brawl scream instead of the ones he actually makes when defeated in Ultra.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So as of this post, my post count has reached 10,000. Rather fitting given that it's on the night of my favorite holiday. I am now a Smash "Legend".

Am I a fabulous famous star yet?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Should Sega release a Sonic Adventure 3?
If they put good effort into it, I have no objections over it.

Sonic Adventure 2 is still my all-time favorite Sonic game. One reason is because of Chao Garden.

In fact- SEGA should make a game based entirely on the Chao Garden. It will be successful- mark my words.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So as of this post, my post count has reached 10,000. Rather fitting given that it's on the night of my favorite holiday. I am now a Smash "Legend".

Am I a fabulous famous star yet?
You aren't smash obsessed yet

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
yes indeed it is

hence why i said "think about what i usually use for avatars and apply bunnies"
Welp, it's late, so approval shall be quick ad to the point.

Ahem.

I give it an
/10

They did, it was called Sonic 2006 and it was terrible.
No, that was Adventure 4. Heroes was Adventure 3 without hub worlds. ¦D

Seriously though, if it's not called "Sonic Adventure 3", then it's not "Sonic Adventure 3" no matter how much it could be in concept. Same reason Sonic Advance isn't Sonic 4 even though it has everything to make it just that while the actual Sonic 4...sucks.

/end topic cause this thread has been through it way too many times.

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Calling Sonic '06 "Adventure 3" is like calling Skittles M&Ms. >_>
What do you mean? Sonic 2006 had the exact format of a Sonic Adventure game, has a story that intertwines between playable characters like the Adventure titles as well.

It's essentially Adventure 3 in everything except for name.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What do you mean? Sonic 2006 had the exact format of a Sonic Adventure game, has a story that intertwines between playable characters like the Adventure titles as well.

and the quality

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Seriously though, if it's not called "Sonic Adventure 3", then it's not "Sonic Adventure 3" no matter how much it could be in concept. Same reason Sonic Advance isn't Sonic 4 even though it has everything to make it just that while the actual Sonic 4...sucks.

/end topic cause this thread has been through it way too many times.
Sonic Advance isn't Sonic 4 because it doesn't have any connection to the other 3. Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 has some sort of connection to the first 2 Adventure titles specifically with all the characters involved in the story.

D

Deleted member

The Star KO screams in general were awesome in Melee.
Mewtwo and Falco's were pretty great.

In Brawl, I really like Toon Link's and Luigi's.
Charizard's in Brawl was great as well.
It's great in Smash 4 too, but in a different way.

They did, it was called Sonic 2006 and it was terrible.
Actually, Unleashed is "Adventure 3". Since it actually was originally Sonic Adventure 3.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What is with people that marry but have the same last name and STILL decide to have hyphenated names?

Also what is with people that have the same last and first name

Redundant much?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Sonic Heroes has change-able story/characters too- so is that an adventure game too?

A mechanic similarity doesn't define a game. Otherwise, we'd be calling Brawl Melee or SMG SMB64 sequals when they're not.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sonic Advance isn't Sonic 4 because it doesn't have any connection to the other 3. Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 has some sort of connection to the first 2 Adventure titles specifically with all the characters involved in the story.
06 doesn't have connection to anything. It was an attempt at a reboot, therefore none of the events in previous games mattered to it.

But none of that is important. If it's not called Sonic Adventure 3 in it's final title, then it isn't. Period. That goes for Heroes, 06 and Unleashed.

And no, "Sonic World Adventure" doesn't count just because the word "Adventure" is in there. Otherwise, "Sonic Rush Adventure" would be SA3 since it came before it. ¦D

/End Topic

People really get too stupid about this subject. It's been years. An Adventure 3 will come if and when it comes. Just keep quiet and enjoy everything else coming out until then.

Unless it's Lost World, cause **** that game.

Soul.

Sonic 06 is a spin-off Sonic game with a messed up storyline, glitch fests, an ending that makes no sense, and "IT'S NO USE!".
Also lel if a Sonic game has "Adventure" on its title, that doesn't mean it is a Sonic Adventure game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom