• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
He probably only does that in the Japanese version which probably applies to Fox and Falco along with a couple of others. I'm going to guess that in the overseas versions Fox and Falco had English lines recorded for them with the same actors and Mewtwo had lines removed.
Yeah that sounds realistic, cause im very sure Mewtwo doesn't speak in the PAL version (And probably the NTSC version too)

D

Deleted member

No luck on getting custom moves at the moment. I have lots of Equipment items already so I don't know.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
No luck on getting custom moves at the moment. I have lots of Equipment items already so I don't know.
Don't worry, I had 1200 by the time I still had to get 30 custom moves or so. You can always sell the ones you don't need.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
He will probably not talk since Mewtwo has both a female and male voice now so they probably don't want to choose either one and he was very silent in Melee.
He wasn't silent in the Japanese version, the dub just took out the Japanese lines and didn't give him English lines. Regardless, considering the other Pokémon characters and how they've went about the game, it's likely they'll just opt to use the female voice as that's the most recent.

Edit: Greninja'd

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh hey, animal crossing 3ds home themes. Might get one. Don't know if I should get the nooklings or Isabelle though. >.>

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I got all of Link's custom moves. And I'm only missing one for King DDD. So, freaking close.

Kay kay

Just take the time to admire my signature
This lady tries to give me pretzels instead of candy

-_-​

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Man Mewtwo better talk in Smash Bros like Lucario does.
No- look, listen to me: Mewtwo has to have that weird-ass voice from Origins, okay? That's what matters. Because if Mewtwo has to come back now, he's got to be based off of his Origins form. I won't accept him otherwise. Because if he's based off of Meleetwo, I'm gonna pull a rabbit out of Sakurai's ass. And then that rabbit will scold him because Meleetwo sucked both moveset wise and voice (in my opinion).

And Femtwo never happened- it was an illusion. :4lucario:

Creative writing

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm seriously thinking of maining Link. He feels really, really good this time. Love the Villager too.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
@ mimgrim mimgrim
Welp I got the flash player redirect.

But Toon Link is clearly the better choice. Dude can even wall jump. Then again, this is from the guy who still has a tough time choosing between Mario and Dr. Mario.
It's easy really, pick Dr. Mario. He's the best Mario.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm seriously thinking of maining Link. He feels really, really good this time. Love the Villager too.
But Toon Link is clearly the better choice. Dude can even wall jump. Then again, this is from the guy who still has a tough time choosing between Mario and Dr. Mario.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So I've just started my hardest Nuzlocke yet:

No gift Pokemon, including the starter.
No healing items, PokeCenter's only.
Battle style as 'set'.
No dupes. If you run into a dupe, you cannot catch the next Pokemon in that area.
No legendaries.
+ Normal rules.

And I'm doing it all in Platinum... which is a real *****.

Pretty excited though.

I really want to get a capture board on my old 3DS... but I have no idea where to get one installed in Melbourne :'( I'd love to upload/stream my Nuzlocke's on YouTube or Twitch.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So I've just started my hardest Nuzlocke yet:

No gift Pokemon, including the starter.
No healing items, PokeCenter's only.
Battle style as 'set'.
No dupes. If you run into a dupe, you cannot catch the next Pokemon in that area.
No legendaries.
+ Normal rules.

And I'm doing it all in Platinum... which is a real *****.

Pretty excited though.

I really want to get a capture board on my old 3DS... but I have no idea where to get one installed in Melbourne :'( I'd love to upload/stream my Nuzlocke's on YouTube or Twitch.
So, wait, if you don't use the starter, who do you use? I mean you have to use it until you catch something else at least, right?

Toon Link is always there. I meant in addition to him.
Fair enough I guess.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So, wait, if you don't use the starter, who do you use? I mean you have to use it until you catch something else at least, right?
Yeah, I usually play the rule that you catch the first Pokemon possible, raise it to Lv. 5, then release your starter. I got a Kricketot. He's a lil' badass.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, I usually play the rule that you catch the first Pokemon possible, raise it to Lv. 5, then release your starter. I got a Kricketot. He's a lil' badass.
Well, good luck. Hopefully you'll get some strong dudes for your team.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Would have been the best leader. 2cute2handle.
I will never understand how blonde and black make a pink haired child...Then again, anime. ¦D

hey

hey you

in about an hour i'll be changing my avatar to the new one i told you about
Okay~ ¦3

FIXED

Technically speaking, Venus IS the leader.
I only said Venus since she always had a better had on her shoulders than Moon.

However, I'm going to support this too since Jupiter is actually my top favorite of the Inner Soldiers. <3

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I will never understand how blonde and black make a pink haired child...Then again, anime. ¦D
Her mom is purple haired, her dad is black haired, her brother is brunette and her past life mom is silver haired.

When it comes to Usagi's family and hair, it's better not to ask.

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I saw the story about the Aika village.
Man, I never thought a game like Animal Crossing would bring nightmare fuel.

D

Deleted member

Why am I still getting Equipment items instead of new custom moves? Why?????

Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom